day twenty five / pm

I hate that guy - meanie - mingyu x wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've ed it up and I don't know how to fix it.

Wonwoo was running out of ideas. He sat at the table and stared at the endless parade of uninteresting girls as they came in one by one and danced. None looked right. Some wore short skirts, some wore baggy track pants, some were pretty, some wore too much makeup. They all wanted more from him than he was prepared to give. Even a smile was too much. He was saving them all for Mingyu.

But Mingyu couldn't even look at him.

It had been going so well. When Wonwoo finally got the courage to share his song he really thought his intentions were clear. The song was a gift, it was a private moment on display, it was a window into his heart. And when he sang with Mingyu in the room he poured all of himself into his vocals. Mingyu had blushed and returned the gift with the blessing of his wide smile and Wonwoo had never felt happier.

The next day he had gone too far. He really thought the innocence in his suggestion would seem sincere. But he had scared him off. He knew suggesting Mingyu get changed in front of him was a bad move but the words had just tumbled out of his mouth and now it was too late to take them back. But he craved him, his honey gold skin was like a blazing flame, and Wonwoo was the moth caught in its glow. The thought of just another glimpse, another stolen view, the lure of Mingyu's body was making Wonwoo out of his mind. But he ed up and acted like a creep and he didn't know how to redeem himself.

When he tried to break the ice in the awkward elevator ride he had dug himself even deeper. He really thought Mingyu would want to hear how pleased Jihoon was with their project. Recording it with Mingyu's help made it special. It wasn't his song, it was their song, but Mingyu just disregarded his words. He had never felt more dismissed.

I ing knew it all along.

He hates me.

Wonwoo knew he was in too deep. It was already hurting. Whatever relationship he had developed with Mingyu was already scaring him. It was confusing and painful, he was struggling to navigate the miasma of turbulent feelings, it was exhausting him beyond belief. But when he stood in the dance studio and pushed his body to the limit with Mingyu beside him, their bodies locked in a symbiotic rhythm, he felt like h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter