day thirty three / pm

I hate that guy - meanie - mingyu x wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu had woken up early to the buzzing of his phone. He had jumped out of bed when he saw the messages from everyone he knew – including about twenty from Vernon.

When he saw the video he wanted to die. Jun was wrong. Being more open and honest with his feelings for Wonwoo had led to their steamy dance in front of the whole crew and now he was all over social media. The hashtag #beautifuldaydance was even trending. This was the end. He knew it. Wonwoo wouldn't work with him after this.

He must be so embarrassed.

He knew he had to find out. He sent a message to Wonwoo inviting him over to talk and was surprised with the mild response. Although Wonwoo was even harder to read over texts than in real life. He decided he definitely had nothing to lose.

"Sure. Send me the address."

He said yes!

At least he would get fired in person. Mingyu suddenly panicked. Wonwoo would be coming to his house. It was clean, it was always clean, but it wasn't 'visitors' clean. He had fussed around all morning, cleaning the bathroom, fixing the living room, hiding his mangas and closing the door to his bedroom. He showered and dressed in something neat but casual, a white button up shirt loose over a blue tshirt and blue jeans, and headed out to buy things for lunch.

He had wandered absentmindedly through the supermarket, picking things up and putting them back, wanting the lunch to be perfect. He decided on pasta with chicken and baby spinach in a cream sauce. He knew Wonwoo would eat those things. He grabbed fresh herbs for a homemade focaccia and some dark chocolate to make mini lava cakes. As he headed for the checkout he realised he had forgotten something and turned back to grab a few cans of Red Bull.

By the time it hit 12:15pm he had finished the pasta, made the focaccia, and had the lava cakes ready to go in. He fixed his shirt a hundred times while he waited and checked his hair in the mirror as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter