day seven

I hate that guy - meanie - mingyu x wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend had gone by too quickly. Mingyu had to drag himself into the office. He showed up on time with the obligatory long black and a caramel latte for himself. It was Monday and according to the 'rules' there was to be a meeting this morning. He decided it was time to play hard ball. He arrived at his desk at 8:20am and was seated at the round table in the corner making notes when Wonwoo walked in.

"Good morning." Mingyu said politely but without his usual natural warmth. "Your coffee." He held out the large cup and when Wonwoo took it he looked straight back at his notes. "I'll be ready at 8:50." Mingyu said into his notepad. He could feel a Wonwoo staring at him. He ignored him.

. I hate this guy. Just go away and drink your sad bitter coffee.

Mingyu ignored him until exactly 8:50am. "Let's begin." He stared blandly at Wonwoo who sat across from him. "You have a radio interview tomorrow and another photo shoot on Thursday. I've kept next week and the week after free for you to record. You'll have two weeks to record the album. Is that enough?" Mingyu stared at Wonwoo waiting for a response. "Yes. That will be plenty of time." Mingyu thumbed through the diary. "I will try to keep a week free for the music video shooting. The company want two versions so there will be a choreography version as well. You'll have to work hard on learning it." He stared at the diary. " I don't know yet who's doing your choreography."

Mingyu was doing a good job of keeping his emotions under control. He had barely even looked at Wonwoo. He took a big sip of his latte and didn't spill a drop. He was exhausted already. Holding in his natural joy was tiring. He hoped that Wonwoo would just disappear into the studio and stay away from him.

Mingyu was done with the instructions. Wonwoo stared at him in silence and he stared back. Stalemate. Mingyu broke first and stood up from the desk. "Is there anything else?" He asked Wonwoo. "No." Wonwoo said and grabbed his stuff. He disappeared into the studio across the hall with a slight slam of the door.

As he swung around in his chair Mingyu felt like he'd had a small win. He wondered how Wonwoo liked a taste of his own medicine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter