day zero

I hate that guy - meanie - mingyu x wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

day zero

Mingyu rushed through the Pledis company building. He was late again. God damnit Mingyu. He knew Seungcheol was going to be pissed. He at least had his morning coffee in his hand. Seungcheol was terrible without his morning coffee.

Mingyu had been working as Seungcheol's assistant for a year. It had taken some time for him to get used to the guy but he was actually pretty easygoing compared to his intense stage persona. Seungcheol, under the name S.Coups, was the number one rapper signed to the Pledis company. He was their big star. His fame had risen significantly over the year Mingyu had been working for him and now he was wanted all over the country for concerts and appearances. Sometimes Mingyu wondered how he managed to keep his job. Truthfully, he wasn't very good at it, but he had managed Ok when Seungcheol was less busy. These days he felt like he was drowning.

He ran along the corridor desperately hoping to make the elevator. He could see the doors ahead still open then slowly start to close. "Hold it! Please!" He called out to the person in the elevator. He made it just in time to see the smirk before the doors closed. . It was him.

Wonwoo was the new up and coming trainee and was scheduled to debut soon. He was talented, handsome, smart and cold as ice. He was also an arrogant . Mingyu had spent the better part of a year avoiding anything to do with the guy. Mingyu was a happy person, kind and fun, and he liked other happy people. Even Seungcheol had a sweet and goofy side away from the stage and the cameras. But that Wonwoo guy was just awful. Mingyu had made the mistake of trying to be nice to him a few times, attempting to make small talk, smiling at him. All he got in return was cold indifference.

Mingyu jittered nervously while he waited for the elevator and breathed a sigh of relief when he was finally on his way up to the 22nd floor. He rushed into the office to find Seungcheol already seated on a couch with his Manager, Jeonghan, behind the desk. "You're late." Jeonghan looked down his nose at Mingyu from behind small round glasses. "Again." "Sorry." Mingyu said, quickly handing Seungcheol the almost cold coffee, looking from one to the other.

"Mingyu. Please sit down." Jeonghan said. Mingyu didn't like the sound of this. He sat uncomfortably in the chair opposite the desk. He looked over at Seungcheol who stared at his coffee. "Mingyu. It's not really working out anymore." Jeonghan said gently. Tears filled Mingyu's eyes. He knew he wasn't the best assistant but he was trying. "I'm sorry." He said. "I... I won't be late any more. I promise...." Jeonghan just shook his head. "Seungcheol is about to leave for a world tour and he's going to be busier than ever. The company has assigned two new and experienced assistants to us. I'm sorry Mingyu." Mingyu got up and went to his small desk in the front corner of the large office to gather his things.

"You're not being f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter