day eleven / pm

I hate that guy - meanie - mingyu x wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was sick of being a up. He stood in the middle of the dance studio, totally alone, desperation and exhaustion pouring down his cheeks. What just happened?

Everything had been going so well. Mingyu had gone back to normal and was once again generous with his heart warming smiles. He had been sweet and attentive and made Wonwoo feel like he was the most important person in the world. And he had just ed it all up again.

He was trying so hard to get the choreography, but with Hoshi's high expectations and Mingyu watching his every move, he just couldn't get it. So to see Mingyu pick it up instantly was heartbreaking. And Mingyu's pink cheeked glow at Hoshi's praise was a knife in the stomach, twisted by their shared smiles, driven deeper by Wonwoo's miserable jealousy. He wondered if he would ever be able to make Mingyu blush like that.

Finally it was all too much and he exploded. Again. He had ed it up big time again. And in front of a well respected person like Hoshi. He deserved the chastising he received. Hoshi was totally right. After seeing the hurt in Mingyu's eyes he deserved it and more.

And as he stood in the middle of the room, slow tears making rivers down his cheeks, he realised he had to do something. He had to fix it. He couldn't lose Mingyu from his life. He couldn't lose him as a manager and he couldn't bear to go on without his generous smiles. The promise of hearing his thick honey voice was the only thing keeping Wonwoo coming to work these days.

But how?

The only way he felt comfortable. He went to his backpack and found his phone. He sat cross legged on the floor and typed out a message before reading it and rereading it.

I'm sorry. I need you. Please don't quit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter