day thirty eight / am

I hate that guy - meanie - mingyu x wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu had trouble waking up. His head was pounding and he had the strangest dream.

He dreamed that Wonwoo was in his apartment, sponging his forehead, making him take medicine, spooning soup into his mouth. He never wanted the dream to end, it was sweet and made his heart feel fluttery, and he tried to hold onto it as long as he could before he properly woke up.

When he finally managed to open his eyes he sat up and almost jumped in fright. There on the floor next to his bed, his body wound inside the rolled up Hello Kitty covered quilt, was Wonwoo. His brow was furrowed as he slept, his soft honey coloured hair spilling across a pink and purple pillow, his lips wet with drool.

It's even more perfect than in my imagination.

Mingyu wanted to reach out and his hair but as he leaned down Wonwoo stirred and opened his eyes. Mingyu pulled his hand back and suddenly wondered why he was there. Had it been a dream or had Wonwoo really taken care of him all night? After what he did to him, kissing him and then running away, without so much as an apology?

Wonwoo sat up and rubbed his eyes. "How do you feel?" He asked as Mingyu scowled in confusion. "Better." He replied. "Thanks to you I think." He laid back down and rolled onto his side to face Wonwoo. "Did you take care of me or was I dreaming?" Wonwoo smiled. "I took care of you. I used your key. I'm sorry but I didn't want you to be sick and alone." He flushed pink and laid back down as well and stared at the fairy lights on the roof.

They lay in silence. Neither of them knew how to break the ice. Finally Mingyu spoke. "Did you undress me?" He began to laugh and Wonwoo did too. "I had to!" Wonwoo exclaimed. "You were so hot!" They both relaxed as laughter eased the atmosphere in the room.

Wonwoo leaned over and grabbed his shirt from next to his little cocoon on the floor. Mingyu watched him pull the shirt over his bare shoulders, his milky white skin flawless, his broad shoulders leading down to his narrow waist. Something stirred inside Mingyu and he wanted to see more. He wanted to see all of Wonwoo, to feel him and to hold him, to know what secrets his body held.

He watched Wonwoo get up and pick up the bedding and put it back on the bed. He felt a shift in the tension as Wonwoo stood awkwardly in the middle of Mingyu's bedroom. He could see Wonwoo trying hard not to look at him and he pulled the sheet up over his bare chest. "Wonwoo. Look at me please." He said quietly and Wonwoo turned towards him. His eyes were dark as the depths of the ocean and Mingyu felt himself drowning in them. He had so much to say but words escaped him and he couldn't get his head together.

Mingyu felt suddenly dizzy and his head ached and swam with fever and confusion. He closed his eyes and when he opened them Wonwoo was next to him feeling his forehead gently. Their faces were so close that it was suffocating, Wonwoo's expression said more than his words ever could, and when Mingyu saw the truth in his eyes he fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter