day seventeen

I hate that guy - meanie - mingyu x wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday was a breakthrough. After Wonwoo had cried it out and eaten chicken like he hadn't eaten for a month they had called it a day. Mingyu left first. He suspected Wonwoo had been sleeping at the studio but he wasn't sure. But he didn't want to push it. Not too far.

He headed into the office without coffees. Wonwoo had told him to tear the rules up and he was. He had an idea and he hoped wonwoo wouldn't give him too much trouble. He walked in to find Wonwoo seated behind his desk looking over the promotional pictures from last weeks photo shoot on his computer. "Which one did you post on social media?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu leaned over him. He scrolled down to the one where Wonwoo was smirking, a small grin on his lips, his y stare aimed right down the camera. Wonwoo smiled, shocking Mingyu to the core, but at least he seemed Please with the choice.

"I like this photo." Wonwoo said as he turned towards Mingyu who was still leaning over him. "Good." Mingyu said as he was suddenly aware of the lack of space between them. He moved back quickly as his honey skin blushed pink.

Why is he making me feel this way? Anyone would think I had a crush on him or something.

"No coffee?" Wonwoo's stare was cold but his voice was even and calm. It seemed like he was trying very hard to be nice. Mingyu relaxed a little and appreciated it. He was trying. It was a step in the right direction.

"No. Not in here." Mingyu smiled at him. "We're free until your stylist appointment at 4pm. We're getting out of this place for a while." Wonwoo was too confused to argue. When Mingyu grabbed their bags and tossed Wonwoo's jacket towards him he just complied without question.

They headed down to the carpark under the Pledis building and Mingyu pulled out the keys from his pocket. He had booked a car for them without a driver and as Wonwoo went for the back door Mingyu laughed. "Get in the front! We're not Manager and Idol today. You don't have to like me but you could at least pretend for a day." He pretended he didn't see the hurt cross Wonwoo's face.

Mingyu softened. He shouldn't have said that. "Is there anywhere you like to go to think?" He ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter