Chapter 21

Love over Love?

“But Sana...” Momo was interrupted.

“Seriously Momo, don’t worry about my grades I will manage them just give me few days more. I am still not ready to face Tzuyu and Nayeon” Sana said.

“Ok then I wont force you. But better make your mind because some day you have to face both of them.” Momo said while holding her hand.

“Yes, I will” Sana weakly smiled.

“And I know you are in your isolating phase but please at least talk to Mina for once. She is crazily worried for you.” Momo said while pointing to her phone.

“Alright I will call her” Sana replied.

It was their second day. Nayeon again forgot to message Jeongyeon in morning. As her competition was coming close, she was very busy during her free periods and lunch. She even had her lunch today. Jeongyeon was super mad. And she decided not to remind her this time. She thought she will deal her face to face. Nayeon was super tired when her classes were over then she released she has to be out with Jeongyeon. She quickly checked her phone as she hasn’t since morning. But there were no messages from her. Nayeon sensed quickly that Jeongyeon must be mad as she didn’t message her since morning. She decided to call her but then she thought its better to talk to her face to face so she quickly went her home to change and now she was standing in front of her door. She was nervous while knocking her door. Jeongyeon opened the door with a blank face.

“H..Hey” Nayeon said nervously looking at her.

Jeongyeon didn’t replied her and went back to her couch where she was watching Tv.

Nayeon sighed as she followed her to couch.

“I am really sorry Jeongyeon.” Nayeon said while looking at her.

“How many times do you say sorry” Jeongyeon replied coldly.

Nayeon didn’t knew what to reply. Suddenly Jeongyeon went to her bedroom. Nayeon was confused but she was more confused when she saw Jeongyeon bringing a tracksuit in her hand. Jeongyeon stretched her hand while giving the tracksuit to her.

“What is this?” Nayeon asked confusedly

“Go change” Jeongyeon said.

“But why?” Nayeon asked again.

“Never mind I knew this whole plan won’t be working” Jeongyeon took the tracksuit back and proceed to her bedroom.

“Wait wait I will wear it” Nayeon took it quickly and went to her room to change.

“Don’t worry it’s a new pair of tracksuits” Jeongyeon added while smiling.

“What other things I have to do now” Nayeon thought to herself while changing.

“I am ready” Nayeon said as she went out of the room.

“Ok then shall we” Jeongyeon said with a creepy smile on her face.

“Don’t smile like that please its scary” Nayeon said while following her.

They reached at their school’s stadium. It was pretty large. Nayeon was still confused, why Jeongyeon brought her here.

“So, as you again forgot your daily routine, you will be getting your punishment” Jeongyeon said.

“W... What?” Nayeon asked nervously.

“2 rounds of the ground. When ever we make mistake, our coach gives us the same punishment” Jeongyeon said as she was enjoying this.

“Are you crazy Jeongyeon, look at the ground its pretty ing large” Nayeon scoffed.

“Hey chill, our punishment is usually 10 rounds. I am going easy on you.” Jeongyeon smirked.

“Unbelievable” Nayeon scoffed again.

“Hey! This idea wouldn’t have come if you just texted me” Jeongyeon smiled evilly.

Nayeon cursed in her mind. Then she suddenly felt guilty because she knew that she was the reason that’s why Jeongyeon was sitting at her dorm.

“Please let’s do only 1 round. You know I am not that physically fit.” Nayeon pouted.

Jeongyeon couldn’t resist whenever she saw Nayeon pouting. She didn’t know why she feels like this but every time she saw her like this her body becomes weak.

“O..okay let’s do one.” Jeongyeon stuttered.

“What the Jeong” Jeongyeon cursed herself for stuttering.

They started jogging, Jeongyeon was perfectly fine but Nayeon was breathing heavily even before the half of the distance. Jeongyeon looked at the tired bunny, she was mentally laughing at her. Somehow, they completed their round. Jeongyeon drank some water before passing it to Nayeon. Nayeon was lying on the ground as she predicted she was going to faint soon. Jeongyeon laughed at her actions.

“Come on, it was not that hard” Jeongyeon chuckled as she sits beside the dead bunny.

“Shut up, you are physically fit. You do this daily.” Nayeon said while panting with her eyes closed.

“do you mind to tell now why the you didn’t texted me.” Jeongyeon asked.

“Jeong my competition is coming, my music teacher is ing going hard on me, I even didn’t have my lunch all my free periods and free time is getting consumed in my training. Even I didn’t have any time to check my phone today” Nayeon said in one breath, still her eyes closed as she was ing tired from running.

Suddenly Jeongyeon felt guilty, she didn’t knew Nayeon was already tired from her school and now she even made her run which must be hard. But suddenly she felt something in her heart. She looked at Nayeon whose eyes were still closed. Even after being so tired she still did what Jeongyeon asked to without any complaint. Jeongyeon was impressed by the efforts.

“Hey why didn’t you told me about how hectic your school was” Jeongyeon asked.

“Like you gave me a chance” Nayeon scoffed.

“okay then let’s stop this stupid plan. You don’t have to come from tomorrow onwards” Jeongyeon said while smiling.

“Why!” Nayeon suddenly opened her eyes and switched to sitting position.

“Because its tiring. And more over I am only just wasting your time. It’s okay don’t worry” Jeongyeon said while dusting herself. She stretched one hand to Nayeon to help her to stand.

“No, it’s okay, I can manage.” Nayeon defended.

“Nope you will not come from tomorrow onwards. And I am taking you to dinner since you haven’t had any lunch.” Jeongyeon said as she started walking leaving Nayeon behind.

“Hey no, I still have to repay what I have done. So, I will come tomorrow.” Nayeon said firmly as she walks beside her.

“No ing way, it was my plan and I cancel it” Jeongyeon replied.

“Who the you are. I will still come” Nayeon attacked back.

“Who the I am? I am Yoo Jeongyeon who got expelled by you” Jeongyeon scoffed.

“Yes, that’s why I have to repay what I did. I will come that’s final.” Nayeon said while crossing her arms.

Nayeon was getting irritated by how Jeongyeon was pushing her not to come. Where as Jeongyeon was getting irritating as she was doing this for Nayeon only but she was ing not listening.

“Why the you want to come so badly” Jeongyeon finally spoke with a little tone higher.

They both stopped and now were facing each other. Nayeon didn’t spoke anything after that. She was little hurt how Jeongyeon shouted at her.

“Because I like your company Yoo Jeongyeon. At least you don’t fake it like others. At least you are honest. Unlike others who only talk to me when they ing need me or they want my money. Not even my money, my dad’s money……………….. And I felt we were becoming friends.” Nayeon said as she walked away.

“ me seriously, why do you have to ruin everything Jeongyeon” Jeongyeon mentally cursed herself again.

She quickly ran towards Nayeon and stopped her while holding her wrist. She kneeled down in front of her.

“Come on get on” Jeongyeon patted her shoulders.

“No way I am getting on you” Nayeon scoffed.

“Come on Nayeon, I am sorry. I know your legs must be hurting right now. Please let me carry you.” Jeongyeon said in her soft voice.

Nayeon had no choice so she let herself hang over Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon carried her to a restaurant nearby. She gently put Nayeon on the ground as it would be embarrassing to go inside like that.

“Why we are here?” Nayeon asked confusedly.

“I told you dinner is on me” Jeongyeon smiled as she holds her hand and dragged her inside.

They placed themselves after deciding for a table location. After going through the menu, they both gave their order to the waiter. There was perfect silence as waiter left the table. Jeongyeon knew she should start the conversation.

“Hey listen” Jeongyeon said as Nayeon was busy in scrolling her phone.

“Yes” Nayeon replied.

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I only asked to cancel the plan because I know it would be tiring handling the school and competition together. And I also like your company. To be honest Its really amazing to know your other sides also. And seriously who would say that Miss IM NAYEON the most beautiful girl in our school will like my company” Jeongyeon chuckled at the last part.

“Oh really “most beautiful girl” Nayeon giggled.

“Okay, I admit. I might hate you before but I will be honest you are the most beautiful on our campus” Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon was taken back when she heard this from Jeongyeon’s mouth. She just smiled at her.

“What are you smiling at, now compliment me” Jeongyeon said as jokingly made an offended face.

“You wish” Nayeon laughed while sticking her tongue out.

“Wow seriously!” Jeongyeon was going to say more but their food arrived just in time.

“Thank god, food just arrived at the perfect time” Nayeon teased Jeongyeon as she was still sulking.

Jeongyeon scoffed as they start eating their meal. Both then shared their funny stories while they were enjoying their meal. They spend around 3 hours just for dinner as they were too immersed in their conversation. Jeongyeon was smiling the whole time as she has never witnessed Nayeon laughing this much. She might be teasing her but it was worth it to see that precious smile.

Jeongyeon paid for the meal as they went outside the restaurant. They walked back to her dorm as Nayeon has to still change.

“So, should I come tomorrow or not?” Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon just laughed which made Nayeon sulking now.

“Hey you don’t have to, because tomorrow I will pick you up and we will go where you want to” Jeongyeon just smiled at her. Just at the moment Nayeon felt her heart beat going fast. The way Jeongyeon was treating her made her feel so good. Nayeon didn’t know what to say so she just smiled at her. Jeongyeon dropped Nayeon to her car as she went back to her room. The whole night was different for her because she kept remembering all the scenes that she spent with Nayeon. And all she can see was her bunny smile. She couldn’t get enough. She was also shocked at the same time because she appreciating IM NAYEON. Suddenly she decided to text her.

Jeongyeon: Hey have you reached safely.

Nayeon (after 5 minutes): Yes, just got out of shower.

Jeongyeon: So, what we will doing tomorrow.

Nayeon: Someone is already excited. :-P

Jeongyeon: haha you wish. I have to clear my schedule that’s why I asked.

Nayeon: Oh really!!! :-P

Nayeon: I have never been to amusement park btw, so can we?

Jeongyeon: Sure, it’s a good idea. I will pick you.

Nayeon: alright

Jeongyeon: Goodnight Miss beautiful ;-)

Nayeon: (scoffed) good night :-P

 

Hey guys, sorry for other ships but 2yeon has to start soon ;-) If you like the story please upvote it will motivate me more. And do leave your comments or any suggestion I will surely read it . :-)