Chapter 10

Love over Love?

“I have never been this nervous in my life. Where should I start? Do I look good? If she doesn’t like my perfume?” as thoughts were continuously running in Jeongyeon’s mind Sana entered the classroom.

As Sana seated beside Jeongyeon’s seat, her heartbeat got crazier. Jeongyeon was not able to see Sana in these recent days as her practice was getting more intense because of her school tournament. Seeing Sana after 3-4 days felt like a month for her.

“Hey Sana” Jeongyeon started with her cool charm

“Oh hey, Captain!” Sana was shocked but answered with a warm smile.

“We have been in same class for so many days and still hasn’t initiated any conversation so I thought about it.” Jeongyeon said with her charming smile.

“Yeah, actually I was also thinking about it but I guess you were busy with your practice” Sana replied.

“Yeah actually, tournament is on edge so gotta make my school proud” Jeongyeon said with a proud chuckle.

“Oh well I like your confidence here, I should learn it from you.” Sana giggled.

“Would you be free on next Saturday? Come to the tournament. All others will be also there.” Jeongyeon asked.

As Jeongyeon was talking Sana was continuously staring at her. “Aee you idiot, you are not single anymore. Get your mind together.” Sana scolded herself. She was getting attract to the charming smile that Jeongyeon was giving her continuously. Well its not easy to ignore Jeongyeon’s charming smile though.

“Why not, sure I will be there to cheer you Jeongyeon” Sana replied while holding herself.

“Great !!” Jeongyeon was happy. As Sana is a sweet talker Jeongyeon thought everything was getting along. Jeongyeon planned to confess about her feeling after her tournament with the trophy in her hand. She wants to ask Sana out as soon as possible. Well its not like that someone else can ask her out before her but she was fed up with her single life. She wants to date again. After Tzuyu drama she was completely broke. Its time now to join those scatter pieces again.

Meanwhile Jeongyeon decided to join the gang on lunch. She was shocked with the sudden change in the atmosphere.

“Seriously?” Jeongyeon whispered to Jihyo.

“Yup. They haven’t confessed it yet to us but it can be seen easily.” Jihyo whispered back.

“Wow our Chaeyoung did it” Jeongyeon said with a proud smile while getting back to her lunch.

Just then Nayeon and Sana joined them. As both were sitting Momo gave a glance to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon knew what she was trying to say.

“Hey Sana” Jeongyeon giving her charming smile again.

“Hey Captain, you finally joined us here.” Sana replied with another smile.

“Hey Nayeon” Jeongyeon finally said it.

“Ahh… H..Hey” Nayeon who was in shock. Well not Nayeon everyone was also shocked.

“Hey Nayeon” Chaeyoung then gave another shock to everyone. Meanwhile Mina and Momo was being proud of both of them.

The whole table was a mess. Everyone didn’t know what was happening.

“So, when is your tournament by the way Jeongyeon.” Mina while breaking the ice.

“Oh, its next Saturday” Jeongyeon finally being thankful to Mina to turn the awkward atmosphere.

“You all must be presented there. And it’s an order.” Jeongyeon added. And then she turned to Nayeon.

“You should also come Nayeon.”

“What the is happening. Why so sudden they all are behaving so good to me? And What the is with Jeongyeon.” Nayeon was so confused.

Nayeon gave an awkward smile to Jeongyeon making it like she will come. The whole atmosphere again got weird.

Just then Mina unintentionally pushed her juice box from the table. All her juice got spilled over the floor.

“Ohh its no problem. Here take mine.” Chaeyoung said immediately making Mina blush. Jihyo was frustrated by their actions.

“Oh, come on, could you both just admit it that you both like each other.” Jihyo finally spurted out.

 

Suddenly the temperature got rise for Mina and Chaeyoung. Cheeks of both got red and were blushing hard.

“We can see you guys, Hello!!!!” Momo then waved in front of Mina.

“Ahh Chaeyoung, I left you for some days and here you are.” Jeongyeon while teasing Chaeyoung.

“Wow same here, Minaaaa!!!” Nayeon laughed.

“Stop it guys!” Chaeyoung blushing harder.

Suddenly the weird atmosphere replaced with all the teasing and laughter.

“Would you like to share something???” Sana giggled.

Luckily all the gang started to get along. Mina shared her story and everyone enjoyed it by teasing both of them. But unfortunately, lunch was over. Everyone was already gone leaving Jeongyeon and Nayeon last. As Jeongyeon was busy in knotting her shoe lace and Nayeon in assembling her books in her bag. Nayeon was ready to leave.

“Hey Nayeon” Jeongyeon called.

“Hmm” Nayeon turned around to face Jeongyeon.

“You must be surprised to see sudden interaction right.” Jeongyeon said while scratching her head.

“See Momo told me Mina want all of us to get along. So, let’s put the past away. Truce??” Jeongyeon added while stretching her hand out.

Nayeon was first startled by this. But after giving it a thought she gives her bunny smile while handshaking. Both of them then dispersed for their classes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana was taking a small nap after her homework at Momo’s house. As she was living there only. All of a sudden, a tear drop fell down from her eyes. Her heart beat was getting faster. After kicking her legs in air few times, she finally woke up from her bad dream. This was happening for the third time.  She touched her forehead, wiping her sweat. She then sat there for few minutes while taking long breathes and then stood up to go bathroom.

“Please leave me alone” Sana cried while standing in front of the bathroom’s mirror. She washed her face many times so that nobody notices her puffy eyes. She then picked her phone and text something to Nayeon. After being ready she went down for the dinner.

“Let’s go out after school” Sana texted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon smiled as Sana was approaching to her in their first class. Now its been 3 days and they already talked about on everything. From counting how many girls are crushing on Jeongyeon to how many burgers Momo can eat in a year. Even during lectures, they use to talk while writing on small pieces of paper. They were getting closer each day. But it was different in their perspective.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, should we buy the items online or should purchase from somewhere in Seoul only.” Nayeon asked while sipping her coffee. They were on their second date. Everything was going slow for them. Due to busy schedule they both were not able to go out that much. But still manages to take time in night and talk for hours.

“What ever you want to do” Sana smiled.

“So, what you want to do after this.” Sana asked. Seems like she wants to spend more time with Nayeon. Nayeon was shocked but happy at the same time as Sana was trying to stay.

“Ahh well I having nothing right now in my head, you say. What do you want to do?” Nayeon said while giving a bunny smile.

“Lets chill at your house.” Sana said while smirking and then stood up to went bathroom.

Nayeon got blushed while thinking what she could probably mean by chill at her house.

Both of them went to Nayeon’s home. As both entered Nayeon’s room, Nayeon thought to bring some snacks. As she turned her head to ask Sana, she felt soft lips over her. Nayeon was startled first but then replied her with another kiss. Slowly the soft kiss turned into a passionate one. Both were so indulged into each other, feeling every breath over each other, caressing and feeling every touch. Just then the maid entered into Nayeon’s room without knocking as an important person just arrived. Maid was first shocked but then coughed so to grab the attention of them. They suddenly pushed themselves from each other. Nayeon changing her expression like nothing happened asked maid.

“Is there anything?”.

“Ma’am your father just arrived here. He is downstairs waiting for you.” Maid answered.

“Wait!!! He was going to come tomorrow right?” Nayeon was shocked.

“Yeah, I guess he wants to surprise you by coming early.” Maid replied.

“Ohk, I will be downstairs in a minute.” Nayeon said.

“I am sorry Sana.” Nayeon was feeling guilty as her father broke their intense session.

“It’s okay Nayeon, go meet your dad. I will meet you tomorrow in school.  And yeah…... We will continue it soon” Sana replied with a smirk on her face.

Nayeon whose cheek couldn’t be redder departed her girlfriend and then went down to meet her father.