El Spazz Es Back

A Fangirl's Dream

*Jonghyun’s POV*

My stomach had been upset when I was on the boat for sure, but it was no where near how sick I felt during those last ten minutes before Vanessa arrived.

“How do I look?” Annie asked as she stepped out of her room.

“You look beautiful, but believe me when I say that she is nothing to be excited about,” I put my hands on her shoulders.

“Well I at least want to make a good impression,” she smiled at me. “Come on; let’s go downstairs with the others.”

We linked arms and headed down the stairwell, Annie trying to calm my nerves the whole way down.

“There you two are,” the manager said when he caught sight of us descending the stairs. “Vanessa will be here any minute and you all have to greet her.

“Please don’t remind me,” I sighed, rolling my eyes.

“Hey, be nice Jjong,” Annie scolded, smacking my .

“Oh baby!” Minho shouted.

The boys laughed while I blushed and Annie rolled her eyes.

“Is she going to be staying until the last day?” Key, who was standing behind Brianna with his arms around her swaying back and forth, piped up.

“Yes, so please be respectful. She is still a Shawol and a huge fan,” the manager informed us.

“A psycho one,” Taemin whispered under his breath, making me snicker until the manager shot me a threatening look. (Like so file:///C:/Users/Rebecca/Pictures/Gifs%20Koreans/tumblr_lyu097iUdR1qbs0ku.gif)

“Seriously though guys, we need to respect her as a Shawol. It’s people like her that have helped us become so successful in life,” Onew put in.

We all groaned and rolled our eyes at Onew’s remark, except for Rebecca who was looking at him dreamily. I didn’t understand why she found that kind of thing attractive, but I wasn’t going to say anything. Onew could have her.

“Hyung is right,” Minho butted in. “Our SHINee World album wouldn’t have been nearly as successful if it wasn’t for her, seeing as she probably bought a million copies!”

We all burst out in laughter at Minho’s remark, except for Onew who just sighed.

“Its okay, Onew,” Rebecca said, trying to hide the smile creeping across her face. “I’m on your side.” She kissed him on the cheek, but began to giggle as she pulled away.

Suddenly the sound of a vehicle came from outside and we all froze. The wicked witch of the west had arrived.

“Well, let’s go greet her!” the manager said, opening the door and ushering us all out.

I gave Annie an uneasy look, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me along, “Come on you silly goose.”

The sight outside almost made me drop dead. Vanessa was stepping out of the vehicle wearing the most disgusting outfit I’d ever seen.

(Shirt: http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/product/17998433/view/1/type/png/width/280/height/280/kim-jonghyun-625.pngHat: http://i1.cpcache.com/product/316246796/i_love_jonghyun_baseball_cap.jpg?height=160&width=160Pants: http://cache.theoutnet.com/images/products/45744/45744_in_l.jpg)

“Oh my…” I heard Annie gasp next to me.

“What did I tell you?” I mumbled to her under my breath.

“Annyeong!!! OMO I missed you all so much!!!!” Vanessa screamed, running up the steps. “GROUP HUG!” she herded us all up like sheep into a giant hug that scared us all. “I have so much to tell you guys!” she exclaimed pulling away. “I hope-,”

She stopped for the reason I’d been dreading all this time. Her eyes had caught sight of me. I was no longer a free man.

“Jjongie!! My love! I missed youuu!!” She made a b-line straight for me and jumped into my arms, making me fall backward onto the group.

“Argh my back,” I groaned.

“OMO, Jjongie Baby! I’m so sorry! Choesonghamnida! See, I’m learning your language so we can communicate when we’re married!” she rambled as she slipped off of me and stood back up.

“Jjong, are you okay?” Annie asked, hurrying to my side.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said as she helped me back up.

“Who are you?” Vanessa was giving Annie a disgusted look.

“I’m Jonghyun’s-,”

“Friend!” I quickly butted in for her sake.

“No, Jjong I’m not scared of her,” she said to me with a stern look. Then she turned to Vanessa and said, offering her a hand to shake, “I’m Annie, Jonghyun’s GIRLfriend.”

“Jonghyunie Bear! You’ve been naughty! How dare you cheat on me with this girl! I mean she’s not even attractive! Her eyes are spaced wayyyy too far apart. Well you don’t have to worry because I’m here for you now!” Vanessa said, blinking at me like an idiot.

“Um, thanks but I’ll stick with Annie,” I said, slipping an arm around my girlfriend. “You’re beautiful,” I whispered only to Annie. The nerve that disgusting psycho had to call my girlfriend ugly!

Her face darkened and her eyes narrowed. “You’re making a mistake. And you!” she said pointing to Annie, “You better watch your back!”

“Okay! Well welcome back Vanessa. Why don’t you take your stuff inside and unpack?” the manager stepped in.

“Can Jjongie help me?” she asked in her ‘cutest’ voice, which actually made her look like an ostrich having a seizure.  

“Of course he can,” the manager said, giving me a stern look.

“But-,” I tried to retort, but Annie stopped me.

“I’ll help her.”

We all looked at her in shock, even Vanessa.

“We need some girl bonding time, duh!” Annie said as if it was totally obvious. “Come on Vanessa, let’s go!” Annie grabbed Vanessa’s bag, took her by the arm, and ushered her into the house saying how exciting it would be to have a new girl friend to talk to. We all just stood in shocked silence and stared at the door where the girls had entered the house.

“That was more shocking than… than…” I couldn’t even think of a good enough comparison.

Taemin finally piped up, “Onew turning down chicken?”

“Yeah,” I nodded. “More shocking than that.”