Chapter 18

We Got Married : Fox Couple

[BREAKING: HWANG MINHYUN AND KANG MIEUN ANNOUNCES THEY ARE DATING!]

 

Concert goers for both Segno in SEOUL and Live & Love were given a surprise last April 14 (Last day of Segno) and April 15 (the Last day of L&L). During the final ment of Segno, Hwang Minhyun called up his former We Go Married partner, Kang Mieun and announced that they were dating each other since the First Day of January 2019. The following day, Mieun returned the favor by introducing Minhyun to her fans during their concert's final ment. Fans were asked to keep quiet regarding the annoucement until Live & Love's last day. Surprisingly, the fans kept their secret before starting to tweet about it once the concert was over. #FoxCouple, #EunMi and #RoyalCouple are some of the hashtags that trended over twitter following the dating announcement of both artists.

SM Entertainment and Pledis Entertainment also confirmed today that NU'EST member minhyun is indeed dating fellow singer Astraea Mieun. Both are currently 24  years old (International Age), they have just been dating for about 4 months now. Despite having busy schedules, they managed spend time with each other, usually in the area around Astraea and NU'EST's apartments.

They were first rumored to be dating when Hwang Minhyun's older sister started posting pictures of her hanging out with the astraea member. Pledis and SM both kept quiet regarding the rumors until it's official confirmation during their respective concerts.

In the past, Mieun had named Minhyun as her ideal man, and He has also said that Astraea was her favorite female idol group of all time. They are said to have similar hobbies and also share the experience of becoming a celebrity from a young age. They met for the first time back in NU'EST's debut in 2012. It was also said that his fellow member and leader Kim Jonghyun (also known as JR), was the one who introduced them together.

 

Lets wish them the best of luck!

 

 

 


 

 

 

Liked by optimushwang,nuestaron,glorypath,pockyjr,queenjia and 523,251 others

EmpressMieun: I love you always. 

[tagged: OptimusHwang]

View all 8,238 comments

queenjia: You two are so adorable. I love you both. Minhyun-ah take care of our Mieunnie, okay? 

               optimushwang: When have I not? keke

pockyjr: Congratulations to you both! We kept the secret well, we're ready for the payment kekeke

               nuestaron: @pockyjr @queenjia @nuestnews @glorypath @astraeaoffical samgyupsal right?

astraeaofficial: Welcome to our family oppa, take care of our mieunnie!

empressmieun: Ne... We'll treat you well @pockyjr @nuestaron @nuestnews @astraeaofficial @queenjia, Nyeon oppa qould treat us keke. right @optimushwang oppa?

               optimushwang: Yes love <3

               nuestaron: You're so whipped

               glorypath: Why can't you be that nice to us at home minhyun-ah? kekeke

               queenjia: Let's just enjoy it while we still can hahahaha 

 


 

 

Liked by empressmieun,nuestaron,glorypath,pockyjr,queenjia and 523,251 others

optimushwang: I really don't deserve to have a girl as awesome as you. I love you Eun-ah. 

[tagged: empressmieun]

Comments are disabled in this post