Episode 04

We Got Married : Fox Couple

"Hey" I greeted when I saw him entered the cafe I was staying at. 

 

"Hey" He greeted back

 

"Did you just got back from promotions?" 

 

"Yeah. I'm sorry if we have to meet this late." He said apologizing to me

 

"Aww Don't feel bad oppa. Here take this, I hope you like the drink I ordered" 

 

"It's good. Thank you so much eun-ah"

 

"Did you watch  the first few episodes?" I ask him when he sat down. 

 

"I watched it with my members, how about you?" 

 

"I did with my members as well. How did they react?" 

 

"Well for once, the boys are really sad that they didn't have that much screen time. They wanted to get to know you too" 

 

"I would like to get to know them too." 

 

"I'm sorry if we always have to meet at midnight"

 

"You have schedules with Wanna One and I understand that, We should both prioritize our own group promotions."

 

"Still I feel bad knowing that it took us almost 3 months to shoot for a new episode" 

 

"You can't help it. You've been busy with work. I wouldn't want my husband slacking off from work" 

 

"I'm very lucky you are my wife. Did you know that the fans are labeling us as the hey couple, midnight couple and the fox couple?" He asked 

 

"I get why were called the midnight couple. But what about the fox and hey couple? Where did they get that?" 

 

"Apparently they noticed that whenever we meet each other our first word is always hey."

 

"And the fox?" I asked

 

"I am known as the fox of my groups and you are also known to your fans because of your fox like glare whenever your members irritates you" 

 

"Wow, they noticed even that?" I asked purely amazed

 

"They do. Our fans are very keen about those stuff" 

 

"What have you been up to now?" 

 

"We have world tours and we are preparing for our final comeback"

 

"That must have been tiring. How's the practice going?" 

 

"It's getting harder for us to practice because we knew that the clock is ticking"

 

"Don't think about that day oppa. Whenever you think about the end, It makes living in the present hard. Have you ever thought about how your fans would think whenever the members talks about the end?"

 

"No I never thought about that."

 

"It hurts oppa. My members are not kidding when they said I am a national producer. It hurts whenever Wanna One casually mention disbandment. It hurts me even if I am a fan of NUEST. I can't imagine not seeing wannaone anymore"

 

"Sorry" 

 

"I shouldnt be telling you what to do but I'll do this once. I don't want your fans to feel hurt" 

 

"Sorry"

 

"Enough with the 'sorrys', let's eat" 

 

"Did you know that fans thought were leaving we got married already oppa?" I asked 

 

"Why did they even think of that?" He asked curiously

 

"I honestly would've thought of the same thing if it was another couple. We took weeks of hiatus because of our schedules"

 

"Well were not leaving that easily yet. We haven't even had our wedding yet"

 

I blushed at the mention of our pending wedding.

 

"About our wedding, the pds told me that we will have it soon"

 

"How soon?" He asked worriedly

 

"The day after tommorrow. Do you have a schedule that day?" 

 

"I don't think so, I'm all yours that day. But can we pull off a wedding in just a day?" He asked making me think as well. 

 

While we were debating, The pds told us that everything has been set. We'll be meeting each other tomorrow morning for our cake testing, dress fitting, and other wedding related stuff. Our wedding will be held in the garden of our newlywed house. We pretty much have all our guests planned we just have to inform them.

 

It was almost 1 in the morning when we decided to call it a night. 

 

"It's okay oppa, you can leave me here. Your manager is already waiting for you" I told him while waiting for my manager  

 

"I would be a lousy husband if I leave you here on your own." 

 

"You got cheesier oppa" I

 

"My members has been teaching me a lot"

 

"That's cute oppa"

 

"I think your manager is here. Kaja?" I grabbed his stretched hand and walked towards our car. 

 

"I'll see you later oppa. Thanks for waiting with me. Please do apologize to your manager for me. I feel bad for making him wait" We waved at each other one last before heading off to our own dorms.