Chapter 08

We Got Married : Fox Couple

 

Our walk backstage was a bit awkward. I don't know why it suddenly became like this especially since we both just confessed just a few moments ago. 

He slowly let go of my hand and we walked side by side. 

Minhyun and I decided to tell NUEST first regarding our new relationship status. After them, we will tell my members then wanna one. Its kinda hard to tell our members at the same time since they are all loud and crazy.

 

"Why did you call us here? We need to make it quick, cameras might see us together and you know what can happen" Dongho reminded the two of us. Their manager helped us go to a secluded room. 

 

"Oppas, you are all very special to us. You've been with minhyun for almost 10 years now and at the same time you've been my older brothers since we met. I think it's just fitting for you to find out first before anyone else." 

"You're not making sense right now Eun-ah" Jonghyun told us confused. 

"Oppa... We ask for your blessing" 

"What?" Ren asked confused. 

I held minhyun's hand in front of me and he pulled me in for a short kiss. 

"What-" 

"Since when???" 

They all exclaimed

"We just started to date just before the countdown" I told them

"I still can't process this" Minki told us still pacing back and forth. 

"You are not kidding right?" Aron asked seriously

We shooked our head causing him to sigh in relief. 

"You're both not allowed to date eun-ah. What would you do if somebody finds out?" Jonghyun asked

"Ju-ya, we're going to be careful. We'll try to not get caught and besides we have all of you, my members and even wanna one. I'm sure they'll help us keep this a secret" 

"Minhyun, Mieun, please take care of each other." 

Jonghyun is really a great leader. He really loves s and he wants what's best for them. 

 

After we told NUEST we rushed and went with astraea. 

Our announcement was a bit similar with what happened with NUEST. 

My members warned Minhyun not to hurt me which I really appreciate. 

It's also embarrassing since my members kept spilling my secrets related to minhyun and my seven year long crush on him. 

Overall, Im just so happy that everything turned out well.

 

 

One last stop before we can finally be relieved.

We knock on the waiting room and when it opened, rowdy wanna one greeted us. 

 

It was noisy as ever, we tried so many times to get their attention but the boys are still so hyped with their performance we cant seem to get their attention. 

 

"Seongwoo" He removed his earphones and looked at us. 

"Weve been trying to get their attention but they are too distracted" I started

"Is there something you want to say" 

I nodded at him and smile. 

"What is it? I could help you"

Minhyun looked around and pulled me into a short kiss in front of seongwoo. 

"WHAT-WHEN-WHERE... YOUUUU" He exclaimed causing the others to halt their activities.

"What's going on?" Jisung asked. Seongwoo starts to point to us causing more confusion. Minhyun and I started to laugh at them. 

I leaned my head on minhyun's shoulder before he kissed the top of my head. 

"You are extremely touchy today hyung... it's not like you are really da-- oh my god" daehwi exclaimed finally getting it. 

"Would you just explain it" 

"Look at them... " 

The other members looked at us and saw minhyun's hand wrapped protectively on my waist and my head leaning on his shoulder. 

"We're dating" Minhyun said ending their guessing game. 

"When?" Jisung asked

"Just now. We got together during the countdown. We just came from the NUEST and ASTRAEA waiting area before coming here" Minhyun told them

 "I know what could happen if this goes out of hand so we promise to make sure were going to be careful. Please look after us" I told them bowing slightly. 

"Were not against it, in fact we are all really happy you are dating but please be responsible" Jisung told us 

When we both nodded, the members circled us ang gave us hugs. 

 

2019 is indeed starting great