Episode 10 / Chapter 10

We Got Married : Fox Couple

 

"...So when perform Energetic, how about let's make one of our members play the piano live" Sungwoon pitched the idea to our producer. 

 

"Who would do it?"

 

"How about Minhyun hyung? I heard him play it once" Daehwi suggested in which the other members agreed. 

 

It was a last minute change in our plans but everyone agreed to it. 

 

Fr: Eun

Oppa, mianhe I'm still not done in Japan. I want to fly there already. I'm so sorry I'll be missing your first night

 

To: Eun

It's okay. You also have your job to do. Do your best Eun-ah. I love you

 

Fr: Eun

I love you too oppa and you too, do well. 

 

"Minhyun, Astraea sent a wreath for wanna one, do you have any preference where we should put it?" Their manager asked

 

"Near the entrance hyung so that our fans would see how supportive our sister in law is" Jinyoung suggested

Manager hyung nodded as he left with the production crew. 

"She's not coming today?" Seungwoo asked me 

 

"No surprises this time. Her stay in japan got extended" 

 

"It'll be fine. You'll see her again" He reassured. 

 

We were having our make up retouch when my attention was called. 

 

"I don't know if you should see this right now" JIsung hyung hesitated. 

 

"What is it?" I asked confusedly. 

 

"That's a lie... She wouldn't do this to minhyun" Seungwoo argued. 


"What's going on? Why are you guys arguing" I asked breaking their fight

 

"Let minhyun hyung see it. He knows Mieun noona better than anyone" Woojin suggested

 

I took the phone from Jisung hyung and read the article that was published a couple of minutes ago. 

 


 

KANG MIEUN RUMORED TO BE DATING IDOL AND PRODUCER WOODZ

 

Astraea Member Kang Mieun and UNIQ member Cho Seungyoun who was also known as solois Woodz, was seen multiple time this past few weeks. Dispatch revealed several photos of them having fun together dating from 2018 up until 2019. They are the third couple that Dispatch revealed in 2019. 

 

Fans were also sharing some proofs about the alleged relationship. Woodz was recently featured in Astraea's Christmas Music Video in which he also participated as a producer. Fans also pointed out that aside from christmas music video, Woodz was also credited as the producer for Astraea's latest album. He was also seen earlier today entering the concert hall in which Astraea was scheduled to perform.

 

Kang Mieun is currently in We Got Married with Wanna One member Hwang Minhyun. Fans of the Fox Couple as their fans popularly dubbed them were furious upon seeing the dating news of the both artists. 

Both SM Entertainment and Yuehua Entertainment has not made any comment to refute the photos published by dispatch. 

 


 

"Can we please stop filming right now?" I requested trying to be calm. 

 

"I think with this kind of news... It's better to keep the cameras on" The camera man argued back

 

"I would have to agree with Minhyun on this one. Minhyun has been very good when it comes to all of this filming. He ask for one thing, I think you kinda owe this much to him" Seongwoo reasoned out. The director fortunately agreed to it and called off the whole filming. 

 


 

[OFF AIR]

 

"Hyung noona won't cheat on you" Guanlin reassured me


"But the pictures-" I started

"The pictures are there, yes but we don't know what's happening in that moment. You know Eun better than anyone. You knew that she won't do this to you" Seongwoo said reassuring me. 

We were interrupted with my phone ringing. 

 

"Hyung?" 

"Big head, are you still shooting? Are you doing we got married right now?"

"We're backstage getting ready for our concert. We decided to cut the shooting today" 

"That's good. With that tone in your voice im guessing you saw the article and the photo"

"Is it true hyung? I'm trying not to jump into conclusions but there are pictures. I don't know what to think and feel anymore" 

"Minhyun-ah you know more than anyone else that she loves you. You're literally all she ever talks about. I want you to calm down first and do well on your concert. If you mess this up, your fans and wanna one fans would hate on Mieun more. I am telling you this... Mieun would never cheat on you. She loved you this past 7 years, why would she do this to you now?" 

"Hyung... I'm scared" I told him the moment that I was out from the holding room. 

"Don't be. Eun-ah is really mad she can't be at your concert. She told Aron hyung, Dongho and Minki about it earlier. Just forget about this for now and enjoy your stage with Wanna One. I'll try to contact her again for you. I'm sure her label would do something about this."

"And pledis? What are they planning to say" I asked 

"PD-nim wanted to release a statement but at this moment he can't. You're still bound by the Wanna One contract so that means Swing is the only one allowed to tell your side. I know it's hard but please have fun tonight" 

"Thank you jonghyun hyung. Please let me know immediately if you got to talk to her" 

 

"How did it go?" Seongwoo asked. Seongwoo was the only one who was brave enough to follow me after I stormed out of the room. 

"I talked to jonghyun hyung, he didn't know what's happening and he wasn't able to talk to mieun yet but he told me he is 100% positive she's not cheating on me" 

"I agree with him. When we went to her house, I knew that she doesn't have the heart to cheat on you. She loved you for how many years why would she risk losing everything now?" 

"You know, hyung said the same thing to me" 

"I guess great minds think a like" 

"I never really thanked you seongwoo." 

"For what?" 

"For always being there and supporting my relationship with Eun. There are lots more but I want you to know that Im thankful for everything you did for me. You made me feel like I wasn't alone. In you I was able to feel my members, you understand what Im saying?" 

"I think I got what youre trying to say. Eun is a nice person that's why it isn't hard to accept her. You don't have to thank me for anything. Truth be told I am thankful for you as well. I dont know how I'll be able to survive our whole promotion if it wasnt for you. Ahh why are we doing this right now? What has gotten into you" Seongwoo laughed trying to make our situation a bit lighter. 

 

"This last three days with wanna one is hitting me hard. I'm so sorry for being so damn sentimental"

 

"It's okay. We're all taking everything hard but it is different for you. Daehwi and Woojin would be debuting with MXM and some new boys, Jinyoung would debut in a boy group,  Guanlin, Jihoon, Daniel, Jaehwan are soloists. Jisung hyung would be a soloist before enlisting. I am probably going to be acting and singing on the side, Sungwoon is going solo. I am not sure if he still plans to get back to Hotshot but with you it's different. You never planned on going solo because you wanted to get back to NU'EST as soon as you can and we get that. I honestly can't wait to see you back with your real brothers. I know how much you missed each other" 


"I'll miss wanna one too" 


"Minhyunnie just another advice, you don't have to be hard on yourself too. You endured the most this past 2 years. After we all part ways, I doubt you can mention wanna one anymore. Just like how you can't mention NU'EST before. It hurts all of us to see you this way and if its just us deciding we would want you to call yourself as a member of both Wanna One and NUEST. Ahh why are we getting all this worked out? We were talking about mieun how the hell did we manage to reach the topic of disbandment. Lighten up we have to put smiles to our wannable's faces one last time"

 

"One last time" I stuck my fist with his.

 

I still have to talk to mieun later but for now, I need to focus on doing what I love...

And that's to make all the people who believed in me happy. 

 


Minhyun-ah's first comeback with NUEST would be on the 29th of april AJSHKJHSDKDJSKD

Hope you guys support NU'EST <3

If you're just a minhyun stan... it's okay no one's forcing you to love the others immediately. 

I swear you would learn to love them if you just open your hearts in getting to know each one of them. 

Regardless of which fandom we belong to, let's just show minhyunnie how much we love him afterall his happiness is what we want.