Episode 06

We Got Married : Fox Couple

Hi! First of all thank you to each one who read my story so far. Second, I apologize for all the grammatical and typo errors in this story. To explain the grammar errors... I am not a native english speaker. As for the typos... I am currently in my office typing haha in order to finish the chapters I post, I have to turn the font color to white. I really don't see whatever I am typing. I am only able to edit it during the weekends (if I am not asked to report to work). Lastly, Thank you so much for all your time. Please do continue to support uri fox couple. 

 


 

Mieun's POV

 

"You ready?" I heard from where I was sitted. 

 

"Heyyyyy you're looking good" 

 

"I'm happy you're here Ju-ya. Where are the others?" I asked him when he sat beside. 

 

"Dongho, Minki and Aron hyung are already waiting for us"

 

"I'll be the most badass bride. I have 4 fathers sending me off to my husband." I told him laughing. 

 

"Let's marry you off then before that big head suddenly thinks you're running away on your wedding day" He said smiling. 

 

When we walked to the garden, I was greeted by my other 3 stand in fathers. 

 


 

Minhyun's POV

 

I was waiting at the altar when a familiar song played. I instantly smiled upon recognizing it. 

 

 

She started walking with Dongho and Minki on her left side while Jonghyun and Aron in her right. 

The eyes of the crowd were all focused on mieun. 

She's simply breathtakingly beautiful.

I can't keep my eyes off of her which they seemed to take notice.

Jonghyun and Dongho are both smirking so proudly while looking at the two of us. 

I can see them teasing mieun while they were walking because of the faint blush creeping to her face.

 

I am really jealous of my members. Jonghyun was really closest to her and because of that she hangs out with the members a lot. 

I was a bit awkward with her all these years that I didn't have the same closeness she had with my members. 

She and Minki loves making fun of the other members, Aron and her played around with Aron hyung's dog since she said she can't own one. 

Jonghyun and her are just close in every aspect. Dongho and her are gym buddies. 

Me? I am just a colleague from work. I seriously don't know why I became this awkward with her all these years. 

Our promotions are always at the same time, we even shared the same waiting room. I just don't know why I feel like an outsider in my own group whenever it comes to Mieun. 

 

[Fast Forward]

 

"Mieun, Minhyun I now pronounce you husband and wife. Minhyun you can kiss the bride"

I looked at her face and saw that she's a little nervous. I tuck her lose hair behind her ear and leaned in. 

"Can I?" I asked her

She nodded at me. 

I touched her face and give her a small kiss on her lips. 

I looked around and saw the shocked faces of her group mates. 

They were all looking at each other shocked. 

 

"Did she just have her-" Miru exclaimed 

 

"She looks beautiful" Jia gushed. 

 

"Our little mieun is finally a grown lady" Mandy said proudly

 

 


 

Your members looked so shocked when Minhyun kissed you

ME: That was my very first kiss. *blushes*

 

Are you aware that it was your wife's first kiss

MH: Really? I felt so guilty. That explains the shocked faces of her members. I wished I didn't take her first kiss like this. 

 

Your husband feels guilty knowing he took your first kiss

ME: Please don't feel that way oppa. It's really no big deal.

 


 

 

EmpressMieun : Today was a fairy tale Mr. Hwang

[tagged: optimushwang]

 

view all comments...

 

 

After posting the picture on both instagram and twitter, Minhyun logged in for a while to like the photo. 

When he became a member of Wanna One he vowed that he won't be opening his personal instagram until 2019. 

This action didn't go unseen by his eagle eyed fans. 

Their 'wedding picture' trended along side screenshots of Minhyun's latest activity. 

 

@dfkjsdfksd: Optimus hwang, it's been a while T.T We missed you so muchhhhh. Thank you @empressmieun for bring our oppa alive. 

@fgdkfjgdlfgdf: @empressmieun unnie thank you! We wish you both the best. 

 


 

Sorry for the very short update. Please forgive me, I promise I'll make it up to you guys soon.