Episode 07

We Got Married : Fox Couple

 

 

 

"Noraega neureosseo neowa heeojigo naseo, Eumage michyeo saratdeoni modeun norae gasagaNae yaegi gatasseo jukdorok bulleosseo, Jogeumssik jogeumssik chacha nunmuri mallagasseo...."

 

I am currently preparing for my solo debut that'll be happening real soon. It's something that our group has been wanting to do all these years. All 5 of us will be releasing solos over the month before we release a group comeback. 

I was in the midst of finishing my song recording when my manager asked me to get off the booth.

 

"Unnie?" I asked her curiously

 

"The PD left this for you" She handed me a letter before going back to her office. 

 

I smiled upon reading the letter. 

 

"Jiannie I think I have to call it a day early." 

 

"Why?" She asked curiously making some of my members turn to us. 

 

"I am on wifey duties today" I told them smiling

 

"alright, don't stay out too late mieun-ah" Jia reminded

 

"Unnie can I borrow my car keys?" I asked my manager 

 

She reached for her bag and gave me my keys. 

 

I was asked by the PDs to surprise my husband.

 

They will be having a fansign later today and they wanted me to show up there. 

 

There fansigning is just a few minute drive from our company so I didn't have a hard time driving there.

 

When I arrived, there are already long lines of people waiting to get in. 

 

"unnie!" some called out when they saw me arrived. 

I motioned for them to keep quiet. 

 

"Minhyun oppa will be surprised to see you here unnie" A fan said excitedly

 

"Please please don't tell him I'm here yet. I need to surprise him" 

 

"Don't worry unnie, we'll help you keep it a secret" They promised. 

 

I waited with them patiently in line. I'm used to lines like this since I used to do it a lot when I wasn't a celebrity yet. 

 

I exchanged greetings with some of the fans that I can recognized from way back.

When they allowed us to get in, we started to line up to our respective lines. I am really proud seeing all these fans lining up to see the boys. 

Minhyun was sitted on the very last seat. When my turn came, I started with Woojin who immediately recognized me. 

I motioned for him to keep quiet in which he replied with a nod and laugh. 

When I reached Seongwoo, I asked him the same thing. 

"He'll recognize you right away" He whispered

"I know... I don't think I can succeed in my surprise" 

He asked his manager in the back for a spare mask and handed it to me. 

His gesture caused some squeals from the fans in the front row. 

When I reached Sungwoon, He gave me a thumbs up before signing the album. 

After him was Minhyun... 

I am really nervous when I finally reached him. 

I lowered my glass and pulled out my mask higher.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted him with a tone lower than my usual voice. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can you lower your mask so I can see your beautiful face?" He asked sweetly

 

"I can't oppa, I have the flu. You can catch my sickness and I don't like that to happen" I hope to God he'll buy my excuse. 

 

"Oh? What's your name?" He asked

 

"EunMin, oppa" 

 

"Okay..." He signed my album and wrote some dedications before handing it back to me.

 

"Take good care of yourself and thank you for coming" I was about to go down the stage when I became curious about what he wrote.

 

"Thank you for coming my dear wife. I miss you"  I looked at him shocked in which he just smiled. He approached me and took off my glasses and mask. 

He kissed my cheeks making the both of us blush hard and the fans to cheered wildly.

 

"Yeorobun meet our sister in law, Astraea Mieun" Jisung introduced me to the fans present. It was very overwhelming that their fans welcomed me today. I opted to wait for them to finish backstage.

 

When they got back, we were greeted by wanna one's loud cheering.

 

"Told you he'll recognize you rigjt away" Seonwoo teased

 

"It's the mask and glasses. Seonwoo hyung made noona more noticeable." Guanlin teased

 

"Hey" I greeted him when our eyes met

 

"Hey. .. you look tired eun-ah. Did you come from a schedule?" He asked worriedly.

 

"Ani. I was recording earlier before I came here."

 

"That's right, you are preparing for a comeback. How was it?"

 

"Were far from being finished there are lots of things to polish. Enough about work oppa. Im here becausw I wanted to fulfill my promise to my brothers in laws" They looked at me curiously not knowing exactly what I mean.

 

"Remember during our wwdding weeks ago, you said you guys wanted to hang out?

 

" I remembered saying that" They agreed

 

"Let's do it now. I came here to treat you dinner"

 

"Eun-ah I cant let you pay for our dinner. We are a large group" Minhyun reasoned.

 

"Minhyun's right. We eat a lot mieun-ah. It wont be polite to let you do that" Jisung oppa added

 

"My decisions are final. If you dont want to accept my treat as your sister in law, accept it as a gift from a sunbae. It would be impolite to reject my offer now would it?" I asked smirking. They eventually gave up the argument.

I was supposed to drive us to the venue but seongwoo volunteered to do it. I was to reject his offer but the boys didnt allow me to even argue with them.