Chapter 16

We Got Married : Fox Couple

"First and foremost thank you to everyone who has been with us this past few months. It's been a while since all of us are here together. LOVES, I can call you that right?"

Minki asked with his eyes glistening with tears.

LOVEs were very loud in their answer.

Heart warming, yes because afterall this was their concert.

"You've been with us from beginning until the end. And now you never failed to show us your love in the past 3 days of our concert."

"LOVE has been an important part of our lives. We strived and joined a survival program for the reason that we wanted to give loves pride whenver they say that they are a fan of us."

"We've been with each other for a long time. For the LOVEs who were there from the beginning and even to he loves who came to love us, Thank you"

"With that being said, we have one last annoucement to make… Minhyun"

"Annyeonhaseyo, NU'EST Minhyun-imnida. It's great to call you loves again. This past year as been a new experience. We all went througgh a lot and I'm happy that I'm greeting you like this again. Love has always got my backl and I'm forever grateful you waited for me. When were just starting, we made a promise to our fans and that was a promise we all held dear. We treat each member of our fandom as family so I wanted you to hear it from me."

The crowd grew silent and awaited for what Minhyun was about to say.

"The woman I'm in love with is seated on the 3rd row, seats number 7-9"

The crowd turned to our sections and gasped.

"I welcomed 2019 as a new man. LOVEs that girl seated between my mother and my sister is the one that I love. I've been with her since the new year. She's been with me all this time and I'm happy she love me back. I know things would be difficult because of this but I hope that you will love her the same way I do. For the fans taht was hurt wth the news, I am sorry."

I hid myself behind Sujin unnie the Minhyun started speaking.

"Eun-ah stop hiding" He said palyfully glaring at me. I playfully glared back at him before standing beside unnie.

"I know that I'm asing too much but please love her and respect her the way you respect me. I don't want to reach a point where I have to pick between her and my career because I will choose her in a heartbeat"

I turned and saw jonghyun already standing beside me.

He was leading me the stage to kjoin Minhyun.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Astraea Mieun-imnida. I'm so sorry if we have to surprise you guys like this but Iwe wanted to tell you personally our news. I know for a fact that it will hurt a little bit less if you heard it from your idols first and not thru social media. Truthfully, I am really nervous to stand in front of all of you because I know how much you love each member of the group. and honestly I don't think I can match thr lovr and devotion you have for them. I am a LOVE and I would always be a LOVE. I know how it feels to be in your shoes and I know that you just wanted to protect your idols for as much as you can. I love Minhyun oppa and I promise to never hurt him. I'll protect him and fight for him. Please allow me to be with him"

I bowed in front of them and waited for them to answer.

The crowd was dead silent and I knew in that moment that we made a mistake in confirming we were dating.

The other four members joined me and minhyun and bowed as well.

"ULJIMA" we heard someone shouting from the crowd.

"Gwenchana"

they started to chant making me burst into tears. The emotions I was bottling up inside suddenly burst. I feel both the mix of happiness and relief. 

From my side I can also see Minhyun tearing up.

"Thank you for letting me love your minhyun and your oppa. I promise I'll take care of him. If I hurt him, I'll end my career, you have my word on it"

"One more thing… Uri Mieun is still yet to introduce Minhyun to her fans so please if we can just hold the news until tom, it would greatly be appreciated" Jonghyun said making them agree

We knew it would still leak but at least we tried.

I joined them for one encore song befre going back to my seat.

When I went back, I was greated with warm hugs from Minhyun's family.

it feels a little lighter now that I finally have nothing to hide.