Chapter 15

We Got Married : Fox Couple

"From the moon, To the stars ujureul hemaeda. seororeul alge doeeotjyo. geurigo, geurida beonjin mulgam wie uriga heulleonaeryeoyo"

 

I can't help but feel mixed emotions while listening to Minhyun and Jonghyun rehearse Daybreak. This was the same song that we used to get to know each other when we were in We got Married. This was also the very same song that has been my lullaby since it was released. 

 

"Hi" he said when he got down from the stage

 

"Hi... you were amazing love" 

 

"thank you mieunnie. I hope you're not yet bored" 


"I'll never be bored from watching all of you perform. Your fans would really be happy to watch the whole concert. You guys are amazing and don't get me started of jonghyunnie oppa.... Gosh I'm a real lucky fangirl" 

 

"You know if I really didnt know that you and hyung are just platonic friends, I would really be jealous" He said jokingly

 

"Oh come on you have to admit... Jonghyun would murder lots of people with what he's planning to do" 

 

"I can't argue with that. Hyung has been working out hardly this past few weeks."

 

"And other than that, you know that there was never a competition because as a fan and as your girlfriend, my favorite member of NUEST is still the same" 

 

"And who is that?" 

 

 

"Kang Dongho" I said smirking

 

He smirked back at me before starting to poke my sides. We were running all around the stage with the staffs throwing us weird looks. I hid behind Dongho's shoulders while he looked at minhyun and I weirdly. 

 

"Get off Dongho's back Mieun-ah that's cheating" Minhyun warned

 

"Stop tickling me then..." I argued back

 

"Who's fault is it that I'm tickling you?" He said laughing

 

"Mine" I said lowly

 

"I can't hear you Eun-ah." 

 

"Mineeee" I said whining

 

"You two are weird" Dongho said laughing

 

"awww kyeopta" I said unconsciously

 

"Ya Mieun-ah" Minhyun said out of nowhere

 

"Come on oppa, stop being a kid" 

 

"What's going on between you two?" Aron said joining us along with Minki and Jonghyun with him.

 

"Mieun said that her favorite member was Dongho and now she kept saying that he's cute... In front of me hyung... this girl really" Minhyun said sounding like he really believed me

 

"Pabo" Minki said laughing

 

"Ya Choi Minki!" Minhyun exclaimed 

 

"Minki's right Minhyun. Did you actually think Dongho is her favorite member?" Jonghyun asked amused. 

 

"Ne" He said sulking

 

"You've seen her dorm room and even her real room. It's obvious who's her favorite member is" Aron added

 

"You're the only one who can't see" Dongho joined in

 

"Aniya. He can see but he refuses to believe" Minki said making the others nodded. 

 

Minhyun still looked absolutely confused. I think he really honestly believed what I said. What would I do with this guy really. 

 

I approached him and held his hand. 

 

"I feel slightly offended knowing that until now you still don't know who holds my heart minhyunnie. I'm sorry if I dont show it enough but to make it clear once and for all, my favorite member is Hwang Minhyun. I wouldn't even look at jonghyun and dongho even if they tear their shirts off in front of me because my eyes only sees you. So stop frowning because your practice is still on the way" 

 

 

Minhyun's POV

 

She smiled at me before giving me a very short kiss in front of my members. I cant help but feel my ears turn red. 

Mieun bid farewell to us since she has a rehearsal of her own to attend. Astraea would be having a seoul concert a day after Segno ends.

 

"You two are so cheesy that sometimes I just want to puke" Minki told me laughing

 

"He's in love minki-ya. You'll understand it someday when you finally meet the love of your life" Jonghyun said patting minki's shoulder. 

 

"Oh like minhyun and mieun and then you and jia noona?" Minki retorted playfully. Aron, Dongho and I laughed seeing our flustered leader. 

 

 We've been secretly teasing Jonghyun with Jia long time ago but up until now he never admits that he still love Jia even after they broke up. 

 

"Stop teasing jonghyun kids. Let's get back to our practice" Aron said breaking their playful teasings. 

 

"Ayyy dont get me started on you too Aron hyung. I don't think we forgot that we caught you and Sujin noona on a date" Minki said running behind Dongho. 

 

"I thought we spoke about not mentioning that again... That's just so awkward to talk to in front of minhyun" He replied to minki

 

"Aron hyung is right. We agreed not to speak about that anymore..." I told them seriously

 

"aigoo stop teasing each other kids... Bumzu hyung is already here." Dongho told us finally ending our friendly banter. 

 

Don't take us seriously, this is just how we usually act around each other.