Episode 01

We Got Married : Fox Couple

 

[] - Dialogues or captions during the show. 

Bold are dialogues of the MCs and guest during the tv program 

Everthing will be told from the point of view of the characters. 

 


 

[Today's special guest MCs : Miru of Astraea, Hani of EXID and Super Junior Heechul]

 

Hani : I heard the bride is very close to you heechul oppa

Heechul : Ne, The bride is like my little sister

Miru : Heechul oppa used to monitor our stage performances back when we were a rookie. We were very nervous back then and the Super Junior oppas were very kind and nice to us. 

Heechul : I met her when she was a kid. It was during a fan sign event of super junior. She just stood in front of our group and told us that she'll meet us again and that her star will shine brighter than us. It wasn't new to us to hear bold declarations from our fans but Mieun was different. We took great liking to her and 2 or 3 years after that incident she joined our company. 

Main MC1: Let's get to know our newest bride and groom, shall we?

 


 

MINHYUN

 

We were waiting backstage for our performance when a group of camera man entered our holding area. 

Jihoon, Woojin and Guanlin stopped playing around and greeted the camera. 

 

[Who could've entered that made everybody stop fooling around?]

 

"Gather everybody and boys please stop messing around"  Our manager ordered. After a couple of moment, We found ourseves standing in circle with our manager in the middle.

"Can you guess why I'm here?" He then added

We looked at him confused before noticing something in his hand. 

 

"Red Envelope?" Guanlin asked innocently

"Why does that look very familiar?" Daehwi asked

 

We all took a closer look and noticed the familiar logo in front of the envelope.

 

우리 결혼했어요

 

"OMO! SUNGWOON HYUNG IS GETTING MARRIED!!!" Jinyoung exclaimed making all of us holler in laughter. 

 

"I can imagine sungwoon hyung's grand father rejoicing"  Daehwi said in awe

 

"That's a good guess but I'm afraid it's not sungwoon" Manager said making Sungwoon feel at ease

 

"Jisung hyung then?" Daniel guessed

 

"That is also incorrect. I'll just give you hints on who the selected husband is. He's responsible and someone who the members turned to if they needed advice. He has a noona"

 

"That " the members who were an only child or first born were disappointed

 

"I really wanted to do it" Daniel said whining

 

"He is handsome but most of all his newlywed house will always be filled with cleaning equipments" 

 

"MINHYUN HYUNGGGGG" Guanlin exclaimed excitedly

 

What me?

 

"Chukahae Minhyun" Manager hyung said giving me the envelope

 

"Congratulations on your marriage Hwang Minhyun. You are selected to be a part of the new season of We Got Married. Your first task is to find your wife. A cellphone will be given to you by a staff. You will be given an opportunity to talk to your wife but there is one rule: You are not allowed to tell each other your identity. Congratulations on your marriage and we wish you the best" 

 

"If she's also here that means she or her group also made a comeback" Seungwoo guessed

"Use the phone and get hints" Manager hyung adviced. 

 


 

Fox Prince: Annyeong

Empress: Annyeong :)

Fox Prince: Can you give hints on who you are?

Empress: Let's just send picture clues about who we are so it will be interesting. 

 


 

"What would I send her?" I asked my members for their opinions

"Send her a picture related to one of our songs" 

"That's a pretty good idea. Thank you jaeni" 

 

She sent me the very first clue on who she can be.

 

 

"Who could your wife be hyung? I'm excited to see sister in law" the maknae exclaimed

"It could be one of the members of Twice, Astraea, Momoland, Katie Kim" Jihoon told us. 

"Twice is not yet promoting so it's down to Astraea, Momoland or Katie Kim:" Jaehwan said t our options. 

 

While we were discussing, my wife sent me a new clue.

  

 

We were quiet for a while before Daniel suddenly had an idea.

"Maybe that's the number of their members. All of the sunbaenim have 5 members"

With Daniel's guess, I decided to send her another related to the clue she gave me (based on how we interpreted it). 

 

 

"Dalmatians? Seriously hyung why did you send that?" Daehwi asked juging me

"Name other groups that has 11 members? Plus Dalmatians are known for the 101 Dalmatians which can alse be Produce 101" I challenged him back

 


 

MIEUN

 

"I'm so tired" Our leader exclaimed as we were heading back to our holding area backstage. 

We just had our comeback and now we are starting our music show promotions.

 

When we reached backstage, our manager unnie greeted us with flowers and balloons.

 

"What's going on?" our maknae asked curiously

 

"One of the members has gotten married" 

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAT" we all exclaimed partly excited and partly shocked

 

"That has to be mieun unnie!!!" our maknae said excitedly while pointing at me.

 

Our maknae adores me so much but my dear miru now is not the time. 

I don't think unnie is ready to get married yet. 


"I'll give you a chance to guess. Let's start with Mandy" 

 

"I think it will be Jia since she's our leader" - Mandy

 

"Mandy unnie since she's our oldest" - Jia

 

"Mieun since she's the most wife material among the members" - mya

 

"Mandy unnie since she's the most mature" - Me

 

"Mieun unnie since she has the maternal instinct and wife vibe" - Miru

 

"Our bride is none other than...." 

 

"Dun dun dun dun dun" we said patting the table like a drumroll. 

 

"Kang Mieun chukahaeeeee" Our manager revealed.

 

Our members circled around me and jumped happily. 

 

Manager unnie gave me a phone and told me that I can talk to my husband here. 

 

A few moments later...

 

"He's definitely promoting today. He's here unnie I can feel it" Miru added

 

He hasn't sent anything so I decided to give him another clue.

 

"What does NU'EST, Big Bang, 4Minute have to do with us?" Mandy asked

 

"They all have 5 members just like us" I explained to them

 

"Do you think he'll get that?" Jia asked

 

"I hope he will. It doesn't really take a rocket scientist to figure out that clue" 

 

"Do you have anyone in mind unnie?" Mya asked

 

"I have one person in my mind. I just hope it's him"

 

"Who unnie?" they asked curiously

 

"I don't want to say it. If my husband sees this and it's not him, it will cause problems. i don't want to hurt him"

 

 

"OOOOOHHH Your husband sent you dalmatiana, maybe he's someone from produce 101" Mya guessed 

 

I smiled quietly trying not to get my hopes up. 

 

"I think I knew the last clue I'll give him" 

 

I searched for images and sent it to him.

 

 

 

 

"How is that even related to us?" 

 

"When did all of those brilliant group debut?" I asked them making them think.

 

"2012" Mya answered finally getting my clue.

 

"Ladies please go back to the stage they're going to announce the winner" Manager oppa (our second manager) told us. 

 

We were standing on stage with some of our fellow idols and nominees. 

I kept glancing towards their side discreetly.

Gosh I hope it's really him. 

 


 

MINHYUN

 

When they are about to announce the winner for this week's number 1, my eyes kept looking at her.

 

I don't know why but I kept on thinking that it will be her. 

 

 


 

After exchanging messages with your wife, do you have any idea who your wife can be?

MH: Wanna one deserves more credit than I give them. I was able to understand the clues because of them. They were first to suggest that my wife can be one of the girlgroups present.

 

What are you looking for in your wife?

MH: I don't look for anything in particular. I just hope my wife wouldn't be like Jaehwan *laughs*. I'm just looking for someone who can get along with me and all of my members. 

 

Who do you have in mind when thinking about your wife? 

MH: I don't want to answer that, I might hurt my wife if I say the wrong name

 

You need to answer us *laughs*

MH: *looks at the camera and bows* Wifey, I apologize in advance if i am wrong. But I think she's from Astraea

 

Astraea has 5 members you have to really be specific

MH: Kang Mieun sunbaenim *shyly scratches his neck*

 

Why did you pick Mieun?

MH: I don't know I guess I just see her as the closest to my ideal type

 

After exchanging messages with your husband, do you have any idea who he can be?

ME: Annyeonghaseyo, Astraea Mieun imnida. I have an idea on who my husband can be. I'm just not 100% sure since he gave really vague clues

 

What traits are you looking for in your husband?

ME: My members are really teasing me about this but I am a neat freak. I am very organized and I love cleaning. I want my husband to be someone who would not make our daily married lives stressful for me. 

 

Who do you think is your husband?

ME: First of all, My dear husband please don't hate me if I say the wrong name or if I am wrong. PD-nim if I'm wrong please delete this footage. 

 

So who is it? *laughs*

ME: Based on his hints, I think he's from Wanna One.

 

Why did you think it's wanna one?

ME: Hubby sent me 101 Dalmatians so I think he's from Produce 101. The only Produce alumni with us today was Wanna One so I was like it should be him

 

Who do you have in mind?

ME: Hwang Minhyun *blushes* 

 


 

Hani: Awww that's cute they chose each other

S.Coups: Minhyun really likes Mieun sunbaenim. NU'EST members are really a big fan of Astraea. 

Heechul: Mieun too she listens to Daybreak all the time. She's even flooding our group chats with NUEST and Wanna One contents. 

Miru: When Wanna One debuted all I heard in our dorms was "NAYANA NAYANA" she keeps repeating it that eventually everyone memorized the song