Chapter 22

We Got Married : Fox Couple

"Mieun, you need to tell me when something is wrong cause I really don't know how this relationship thing works" Minhyun said frustrated

"Minhyun let's postpone this talk okay" I told him quietly

"No Mieun, I'm going insane. It's been days, I gave you enought time. When would you talk to me?" 

"Not yet hyun-ah"

"I don't know how this works. I'm going insane mieun please talk to me" 

 

"Eun, we need to go" Our manager told me. 

 

I took my bag and followed our manager. 

 

Fr: Jonghyun

Mieun, is there something wrong between you and Minhyun? He hasn't been eating and his room is a mess. We both know he hates dirt

 

I ignored his text and proceeded with our schedules 

 

We were currently shooting for our latest magazine and the shoot has been going on for almost 4 hours.

 

Fr: Aron

Mieun, are you done with your schedules?

 

To: Aron

Yes oppa, were heading back to the dorm

 

Fr: Aron

Can you drop by for a while?

 

To: Aron

Why? It's late already

 

Fr: Aron

Minhyun needs you right now

 

To: Aron 

We're not okay right now, I'll talk to him soon 

 

Fr: Aron

I don't know if Sujin contacted you but we rushed Minhyun to the hospital a few hours ago. 

 

To: Aron

What? What happened??? 

 

 I checked my call logs and saw that both Sujin unnie and their mom has been calling me. 

 

"Unnie, can you drop me to the hospital?"

"What for Mieun?" Manager unnie asked also catching the attention of the other members

"They rushed minhyun to the hospital earlier. I need to see him" 

"Fans can see you"

"I don't care unnie. They know that Minhyun and I are dating so I don't care" 

 

 

@astraeaunionkr : "Astraea' Mieun spotted red-eyed in a hospital in Seoul."

 

 

"Hey" I asked the moment I entered

"Are you okay? You looked like hell" Dongho said opening his arms to me. 

"Eun-ah hasn't stop crying after Aron oppa told her you rushed minhyun here" Jia answered for me

"What happened to Minhyun?" I asked them

"He was distracted. He hasn't been eating or sleeping properly and when we finally dragged him out, we didn't notice the food he was taking. We didn't notice anything at all until we were back home. We noticed he was sweating excessively and he was having hard time breathing. He collapsed and we rushed him here. He hasn't woke up since" Minki explained.

"You should all go home. I bet tonight has been stressful for all of you, we'll look after minhyun for you" Unnie told the oppas

"Unnies should go too, I know you are all tired. I can look after Minhyun" 

"Mieun-ah you came from a schedule you need rest too. We'll look after minhyun" Jonghyun argued

"He's my boyfriend unnie and oppa, I'll take care of him."  

 

After a lot more convincing, the oppas and the unnies head home. 

 

I sat near his bed and held his hand. Minhyun can go home whenever he wants but his management wants him to stay until he wakes up. 

 

"Hey" He said weakly

"Are you okay?" I asked touching his face. 

"I am... Can we talk now?"

"It's okay now. I'm sorry I cut you off oppa." 

"I'm happy we're okay now but I need to know what I did wrong so that I wouldn't do it again" 

"You did nothing wrong hyun-ah. It's just that I got jealous. You're so innocent oppa, you can't even notice that girls are flirting with you,"

"I'll stop talking to girls so that you don't ever have to be jealous anymore" 

"No oppa, I'm not asking you to stop talking to girls. Nothing's wrong with you, everything is on me oppa. I am too insecure and I tend to keep everything to myself that I ended up exploding. I'm so sorry for keeping my distance from you. I didn't know you will be like this" 

"Still, I'm sorry eun-ah. I hope that the next time you feel like this you talk to me instead of bottling up." 

"I'm sorry too... I didn't know that you will feel like this" 

"Don't blame yourself too Eun-ah. I was distracted. I should've been careful on what I eat. I can't feel any symptoms too that's why I didn't notice too"

"I can't help but blame myself."

"You know, let's stop blaming ourselves. I'll try to make sure you'll never had to feel insecure." 

"I'll try to open up more oppa so that I won't explode"

"Let's go home now? I don't like hospitals eun-ah"

 


 

empressmieun : You scared me so much today T.T

[tagged: optimushwang]

Comments are disabled to view this post

 


Hi! Is there any one still reading this? Anyway hope to hear what you think :)