Episode 09

We Got Married : Fox Couple

It was about 9 in the morning when there were immediate knocks on our door. 

I tried to get up but a pair of hands were wrapped on my waist making it impossibe to do so. 

I looked up and saw the beautiful face of my on screen husband. 

It's been weeks since our we got married wedding and that also includes my car accident. I'm doing better and Minhyun and I are also staying at the same house whenever we have to film the show. 

Last night we stayed up late cleaning the house after the insane and messy game of tug of war between the wanna one members. We fell asleep in the couch wrapped in each others arms. 

"Oppa, I need to get up" I told him softly while caressing his face. 

"Later"

"Someone's at the door"

"Let them wait, let's pretend were still sleeping" He murmur

"Oppa, it's rude to make people wait" I tried to reason but he just burried his head deeper in my neck. 

The knocking stopped and the next thing I heard was faint footsteps walking towards the living room. Before I could fix our position, we were greeted by 14 pair of shocked eyes. 

 

"Ya Hwang Minhyun" Jia's very authoritative voice rang all throughout the halls of our house. 

Minhyun immediately awaken and looked around shocked. 

"Why are you here?" He groaned while looking at s. 

"I didn't take you for a cuddler hyung" guanlin teased.

"We better get ourselves fixed. Feel at home while were getting ready" 

I don't have to drag minhyun to the bathroom since he already bolted a few seconds ago. 

I entered the rest room and brushed my teeth. 

"Why didn't you tell me they were coming over?" He asked

"I didn't know, I am as shocked as you." 

 

 

When we were already ready, we went back to our members and saw them all sprawled out on the floor eating the left over pizzas and chips from last night. 

Crumbs were on the floor and both minhyun and I struggled not to clean up after Jaehwan who was very busy eating while playing a video game. 

 

"I don't know how you do this everyday oppa... This is torture" I whispered

"I don't know how either. Just do it discreetly, open our baby and let her clean up. I'm sure she'll reach Jaehwan's side in no time." He joked back. 

 

I followed Minhyun's order and secretly walked over to our kitchen and opened the switch to our new vacuum cleaner. 

 

When it started cleaning, my members all cooed.

 

"awww is this our niece???" Miru teased

"Yeah, she's turning 4 months now" I told them proudly. 

"Get it off me!!!" Jaehwan said panicking as the robot kept following him wherever he goes.

Instead of helping him, s started laughing and Sungwoon even decided to video him panicking.

 

"Awww our baby boo loves her uncle jaehwan" I said joining the others in teasing him. 

"This is not funny noona" He said pouting. 

"Don't feel bad Jaeni, Our baby loves you just like how she loves her uncle dongo" I said laughing even harder. 

Those who had a chance to room with Dongho also laughed completely understanding my reasoning. 

"I dont know if that was a compliment or an insult noona" 

"Don't mind me. Wash your hands and please throw your garbage to the trash can so that miru wouldn't be following you around all the time." 

 

Our once calm, clean and peaceful house was nowhere to be found. Wrappers were all tossed on the floor, there were bread crumbs on the carpet, Sauce spilled on the table and even the floor, and the worst of all our house smells so bad. 

It took me all the self control I have not to start cleaning plus it was a dare by our members. We played a game earlier and in that game we decided that whoever loses has to do what the others wanted and that was what they asked me and Minhyun do. Jaehwan was the one who won so he told minhyun and I that we are not allowed to open Miru's power, and were also not allowed to clean until the day ends. 

 

THE WHOLE FREAKING DAAAAAY IS TORTURE.