Chapter 09

We Got Married : Fox Couple


Fr: Oppa
I don't want to be really cheesy but I miss you Eun-ah

To: Oppa
We just saw each other today oppa, how is it possible that you miss me already?

Fr: Oppa
You don't miss me? I'll stop then. Good night Eun-ah

To: Oppa
Oppa I was just kidding T. T

He didn't reply to my message so I decided to call him on his phone.
He wasn't answering my calls either which made me extremely frustrated

To: Sujin-nie
Unnie, minhyun is not answering his phone T. T Please tell him I'm sorry

Fr: Sujin-nie
Tell him yourself eun-ah. My brother can be dense sometimes but you have to remember that you are his first girlfriend. He doesn't now what to do in a relationship.

To: Sujin-nie
I guess so, but please unnie you know how stubborn your brother is, help me.
 

To: Oppa
T. T

Even before I was able to send my message, minhyun oppa started to call me.

"Eun-ah, I talked to noona.... Mianhae"

"Aniyo oppa, I'm so sorry for teasing you"

"Manager called us for a quick meeting, I'm sorry for making you think that I was mad at you"

"That's a relief. You need to rest now oppa, you only have one day off before you get busy again for your rehearsal for your concerts"

"Would you attend our concert?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Would you give me tickets?"

"Do you even have to ask me that Eun? Of course I would. Bring Jieun and eomma with you."

"I'll pay for their tickets."

"No need to pay for it. I have tickets already reserved for you and your family. Sujin noona would kill me if I made you pay"

"Are you excited to perform again?"

"I want this moment to last for a long time. I am very excited but at the same time, I'm sad."

"I can understand what you feel. It's really bittersweet indeed."

"You need to take a rest now Eun-ah, you need to wake up early tomorrow."

"You too oppa. Are you really sure eomma wouldn't mind me joining your family vacation"

"Eomma and noona would love to have you there. Noona can't shut up about you"

"Okay. See you tomorrow oppa."

"Good night Eun, I love you"

"Sweet dreams oppa, I love you too"

Eventhough we told our members regarding our relationship status, it took us a couple more days before we were able to tell our family and sadly it wasn't really on our terms.

My mom was cool with it. She loves Minhyun way before she even met him.

His family found out about us when Oppa posted it on his IG.

After posting his very first IG post in almost 2 years, he posted a photo of us. It was taken during the behind the scene of our we got married shoot. It was a selca we took during the first broadcast after the new year. The picture was harmless but what he captioned it made his fangirl swoon and hate me all at the same time.

"My love" that was what he wrote followed by an emoticon with heart eyes.

We didn't mind all the attention because fans thought it was just for show. His noona confronted him about it. We both agreed that we won't deny we are a couple whenever were asked.

His older sister was really ecstatic when she found out. Ever since then, unnie and I started to talk. We even talk more than Minhyun and I. We casually go out whenever I'm free.

There were fans who are starting to doubt whether our relationship is real or not,

His akgaes are starting to harass me but I never told Minhyun oppa about it. He already has a lot on his plate right now, I don't want to give him additional burden.

I woke up  the following day at 5 in the morning. I wanted to take the train today going to Busan. I looked out of the window and saw some fans camping outside our dorms. I felt immediately bad. Winter is already here and the weather is colder than usual. Some were sleeping and some were awake.

I felt so guilty seeing them. I knew they love us but they have to understand that we are also just human. They should not sacrifice their health just so they can see us.

I stole some of the yogurt drink we bought last night and texted my manager to just refill our refrigerator.

I walked out of the apartment complex and saw that some fans saw me, stood up.

I smiled at them and went to where they were sleeping.

"Hi, aren't you guys cold? Exo sunbaenim is not in the dorm right now" I told them smiling. I knew their faces enough to know that the fans outside are not just Astraea fans but also our labelmates'.. We live in the same compound as Exo and NCT.

"unnie, were not here for Exo sunbaenim anymore..."

"Omy what happened? Aren't you their fans?"

"We still are unnie but we became starlights now"

"Really? Thank you for supporting us" I told them bowing.

"Aniyo unnie please don't" they said bowing back.

"I didn't know how many exactly came so I'm so sorry if what I have isn't enough. I'll talk to the ahjumma on the corner, please help yourselves with the fish cakes it's my treat. please don't stake out during winter, it makes us feel bad because it's so cold"

"You don't have to treat us unnie"

"I insist. That's the least I can do for you and besides I was in your position before so I know how it feels. I have to go now, I need to catch the earliest train"

I waved them goodbye and went to the train station.

While I was on my way, my phone kept on beeping signalling tweets.

I reached Busan around 8 in the morning. Sujin unnie was the one who picked me up from the station. We stopped by to the nearest Starbucks before heading to their family home.

When we arrived, his mother immediately greeted me with warm hugs.

"It's good to finally meet you in person eun-ah"

"I feel the same way too eommonim."

"Minhyunnie, mieunnie help yourselves, I know youre both tired from travelling. Sujin help me in the kitchen and let the lovebirds relax for a bit"

We stayed in their living room watching a re-run of a popular drama.

MINHYUN

"Adeul, take mieun up to your room. She might
hurt her neck if she continues to sleep in the couch" I looked to my right and saw Eun sleeping.

I nodded at my mom and scooped her in my arms.

I laid her on my bed and tuck her in carefully,. She's very beautiful and every time I looked at her, I still can't understand how this perfect girl love someone like me.

I was worthless and I'm practically one of the most invisible in the group but she likes me. I didn't know what she really sees in me, I just don't think I deserve her.

"I love you eun-ah" I told her before giving her a light peck on her lips. I laid her hand on my arm as she hugged me tighter muttering a soft "I love you too"
 

SUJIN

"Sujin-ah lend mieun some of your clothes so she'll be comfortable"

"Ma, we can't help hyun in everything. He's a grown up now, let him take care of his girlfriend."

"If we don't move, we both know your brother won't lend her his clothes. That boy is really a neat freak"

"Ma, you are underestimating minhyun. We both thought my brother would end up single all his life but look at him, he's very happy with mieun. That boy wouldn' t let anyone put their foot on the couch but he was okay earlier with mieun doing it. If he really is dense and can't sense the need to help mieun, that's where we will come in and help them"

"Alright then... Im just concern, what if mieun realizes how weird your brother can be and leave him? I really like my daughter in law" I smiled at her because I was thinking of that too.

"Ma, you don't have to think of that. Mieun won't leave my big head of a brother. She loves him more than he loves her."

"Still... I cant help but worry. I don't want your brother to grow old alone. This is the happiest I ever seen your brother since he debuted"

"Mieun is the one for him Ma, I just knew it"

"Just give Mieun a blanket, that's for my piece of mind"

"I don't think she'll be needing that but i' ll do it if that will make you feel better"
 

I grabbed the spare blanket on the cabinet in my room and went towards my brother's room.

His door was slightly opened making him slightly visible in my current position.

They were sharing a bed together. Mieun was under the blanket while Minhyun was laying outside the blanket. Her head was rested on his arm and her arms are wrapped around him.

I can't help but tear up seeing how much my brother has grown up. He has always been my brother and even if he's a grown man, I still think of him as my cute loving baby brother. His eyes looked at mieun with gaze filled with love, an emotion I never thought I'll see in my brother.

He was fixing mieun's hair before giving her a kiss.

"I love you" I hear him faintly whispering followed by mieun saying she loves him too even in her current sleepy state.

I knew that he purposely left the door open so mom won' t worry about what was happening inside his room. I silently closed the door giving them the privacy they both deserve.

Looks like I was right, They won't be needing my extra blanket.

Ma and Pa, you raised one fine gentleman.  smiled to myself before going back to help mom prepare our lunch.
 

Thank you so much for the comments last chapter. My heart is bursting with joy. Please continue to comment because it fuels and inspires me to update.

Please do continue to stream Minhyun's solo track called Universe. I swear you won't regret it if you listened to it.

Follow @NUESTNEWS and if you want to chat you can follow me on twitter @ishix17.

See you on the next chapter!