Chapter 07

We Got Married : Fox Couple

MIEUN

 

"Can I tell you a secret eun-ah?" He asked

"Of course oppa, you can always tell me anything"

"There are moments where I don't know what to feel anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I love NUEST more than anything, they are my brothers but I also love wanna one. I don't know what to do"

"You don't have to do anything. NUEST and Wanna One are not making you choose. The boys are waiting for you patiently no matter how long it will take you so you don't have to feel bad about it. You need to think of your happiness first"

"The clock will soon hit midnight. Our contract as wanna one will soon be ending. I don't know how to feel"

"You are sad and that is completely normal. I know you will miss them and seeing them on stage will never be the same but I assure you that things will get better."

"I just felt bad for the hyungs. They waited for me and yet I am here wanting to extend my stay with wanna one"

"They understand that's why they are not rushing you to be back. You are a loving person oppa and you love your fans. I know that you don't want to say good bye like this"

"I just feel guilty that's all"

"Your fans all around the world are also sad today. We enter 2019 with the disbandment of wanna one, of course it makes us sad. Seeing you like this will make them even sadder. I hope that instead of tears, you will give wannables your beautiful smile and laughter as a parting gift. That's the least you can do for all their love and support."

"I don't think I could hold back my tears later " He said worriedly

"You can cry on my shoulder anytime" Everything happened  so fast. We were talking one minute and then the next thing I knew he was really weeping on my shoulders. I guess the heavy burden is finally taking a toll on him.

I stood still not really knowing how to comfort him. In a few minutes we both have to head back to our seats for the awards and for our group performances.

"Hyung let's pla-" Woojin and the others stopped in their tracks surprised in the position we are currently in.

I motioned for them to keep quiet and pretend they didnt see anything. Seongwoo looked at me as if asking what's going in. I mouthed to them that I'll tell them later.


We were like that for a few minutes before Jisung told me they needed to prepare for their performances.

"Oppa... it's time to see that smile again" I told him softly. He lifted his face, gosh why is he so handsome even after he cried? I wiped the remaining tears in his face and smiled at him.

"Thank you eun-ah... I feel better now"

"My shoulder is free any time. Go out there and make your fans happy" He nodded before joining some of his group mates.

"Thank you mieun-ah. He's been feeling down lately. Were really worried about him keeping things to himself but now at least his burden lessen with you here. Thank you eun-ah" Jisung told me when he stayed back for a while

"It's nothing jisung oppa. Minhyun oppa is really special to me. I care a lot for him"

"And he cares a lot for you too" Jisung oppa bid farewell to me as the stage director called for wanna one to be at the standby area. I also went back to my seat and joined my members.

The night passed by like a blur. Wanna One and Astraea both won their fair share of awards. During our last performance, I accidentally hurt my ankle. Minhyun being the best on screen husband he is, waited for me at the stage to help me go back to my seat. It's really fortunate that Astraea and Wanna One are seated beside each other.
Fans were cheering at his sweet gesture.

"I'll tell you something later" He whispered while we were waiting for the last award of the night to be given.


"The best female artist of the year... ASTRAEAAAAAA" We were very shocked when they revealed we won the award. We were up with strong contenders this year so we already loss hope.


Minhyun oppa helped me to go up on stage with my members. My members teased me badly while fans were cheering.
 


"... We could've made it without our fans so thank you. This is not just Astraea's award, this is also for each of you who supported us. Lastly, I would just like to say that goodbyes are not always the end. Goodbye can also be a see you later. There will come a time where we need to take different roads to reach our dreams. Always remember that whatever road we decide to take, we will always end up in the same place. Let's continue to walk on our flowery road with happiness and not tears. Thank you for all the support and let's see each other again!"

"Dul - Set" Jia started

"Shine bright, star light. Annyeonghaseyo Astraea-imnida. Starlight komawo-yo" We all said bowing to our fans.


Astraea and Wanna One were standing beside each other when the countdown started.


I was talking to Mandy unnie when I felt Minhyun oppa's hand slowly holding mine. I looked at him curiously in which he just answered with a smile. He continuously chatted with s while our hands are still intertwined.

"Oppa... what were you suppose to say earlier?" I asked

"Later" He said smiling

"10, 9, 8 ,7 -"

"Eun-ah" He said causing me to look at him

"hmmm?" I asked

"5-4-3..." I can hear the people in the stadium chanted

"...Saranghae"

My world suddenly stopped causing my attention to fully turn to Minhyun oppa.

"HAPPPPPPY NEW YEAAAAAR!!!" The other idols on stage where celebrating but we remained on our spot.

"What?" I asked him stuttering

"Aieru Mieun-ah, I love you..."

"There are no cameras oppa..." I told him cluelessly.

"Exactly eun-ah. I know its too early to say... but I love you. Im not saying this for the sake of the show. I just want you to know that its real. You don't need to say it back."


"Nado saranghae oppa. I've always love you" I told him tearing up a bit.

"No tears tonight remember?" He reminded me when I started to tear up.

"What about the show??? Our members???"

"Astraea and Wanna One can wait for a little while before knowing right?"


"how about your members?" i asked him

"It's up to you if you want them to know. I'm okay with whatever you decide"

"I don't want to hide anything from Astrae, NUEST and Wanna One. I dont want to start this year with a lie"

"Then let's tell them... "

I knew 2019 will be great but I didnt know it will be THIS great.

 

 


Hi guys! Emperor Hwang just drop his solo trackm don't forget to give him lots of love. 

Follow NUEST on twitter @NUESTNEWS