Chapter 04

We Got Married : Fox Couple


“Hyung did you see what happened?” Jihoon said panicking early in the morning. 


We had a really long day yesterday. After the fan meeting and the dinner with Mieun, we still have to attend to one last schedule.

We ended the schedule early in the morning. We went to sleep around 4 in the morning already that’s why it amaze me where the maknaes get their energy from. 

Almost all the hyungs are still sleeping soundly having taken their well deserved rest. 

 

“Jihoon-ah, it’s too early.” I told him before putting a pillow over my head. 


“Hyung you really have to  wake up and see this. It’s important” 


I sighed but decided to wake up for good. It looked like Jihoon wouldn’t be stopping any time soon.

He handed me his phone and showed me an article. 

 

[BREAKING: ASTRAEA KANG MIEUN INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT]

 

My knees immediately went weak upon seeing the headline. It took me a lot of courage to even open the article. 


Astraea’s Kang Mieun was reported to have been involved in a car accident earlier today. 

November 9th, SM Entertainment  revealed “Kang Mieun ran into the guard rails on her way home from her rehearsal.”

Astraea fans shouldn’t be alarmed as SM also stated that Mieun didn’t suffer any other fatal injuries except for a  fractured ribs and shoulder. She is currently receiving treatment in the emergency room in the  hospital and the management decided for her to stay at the hospital for further tests in order to assure her fans that nothing is wrong with her. 

We hope the injuries are minor and would not have any lasting effect on Mieun. 


We wish pray for he speedy recovery.

 

I reached for my cellphone immediately and texted mieun. 


Normally she would've replied but it’s taking her too long. I got anxious so I decided to call her instead. 


I've been ringing her phone for the sixth time and I am starting to feel helpless. 

 

When the call went to voice mail again, I decided to call Jonghyun. 


"Hm?” He muttered sleepily

 

“Hyung”


“Minhyun-ah? It’s still early. What do you need?” He asked softly


“Do you have any idea what happened to Mieun?” I asked him 


“Ah you read it already. She ha an accident earlier. You don’t have to feel bad about it or even worry. Mieun’s fine. She lost her contact lenses last night so she found it hard to drive. She lost control of the wheels and she ended up crashng the rails.”


“Is she okay?” I asked concerned


“Yes she is so don’t get your big head worried over nothing. Stop panicking hyun-ah. Mieun is a tough girl”


“Jonghyun hyung do you know where she is now? She won't pick up my phone call.”


“She’s probably still asleep. She’s currently resting in busan. After she was cleared to go home, her parents picked her up.” Jonghyun hyung explained

 

“Do you know her address?” 


"Yeah I do. I’ll send you her home address. Don’t you have any schedules today?” He asked concerned


“We are free until tomorrow” 


“Alright. Stay safe and Minhyun-ah please don’t get caught or else you know the consequences” Jonghyun warned

 

“I wont get caught and thank you hyung. Sorry for interrupting your sleep” 

 

“Are you going to Mieun noona, hyung? Can I join you?”  Jihoon asked me. 


Some of the members who are also awake and are well informed about the situation also voiced out their desire to join me. 

 

”I’m sorry but I can’t bring you with me. She is in busan and I think it would look a bit supcious seeing all of us there. Going by myself is also risky since we don’t have filming, things could get ugly if we got spotted.”


“How are you planning to go there then? You can’t ask our managers to drive you there because you are not allowed to contact each other aside from when you are filming.” Jisung hyung reasoned


“I didn’t think of that yet” I told them sighing. 


How would I even go there?

 

Our managers knew the news by now so I cant say that I have to go to Busan this earlyfor no reason. 

 

“I can drive you there” Seongwoo volunteered.


“The question is still the same seongwoo-ah, how will you convince manager hyung to allow you to go to busan right now?” Sungowoon asked. 

 

“Call your noona hyung, tell her to make some alibi for you to go home. She can call our manager. Tell her to tell hyung that she can't contact you and that she needed you home asap.”  Woojin suggested. 

 

We went along with Woojin’s idea since none of us had a better one. After noona agreed, it only took our manager 10 minutes to come and tell me that I needed to go home. Seongwoo volunteered as if it was not planned. 

 

It took us a bit over 3 hours to get to Mieun’s family home. 

We knocked on their front door and waited for someone to open it. 

 

Mieun’s family looked very well off. Their house is very big and they have cars lined up in their garage. 

They also have swimming pool in their yard. They looked like a real rich family straight out of a kdrama. 

The door slightly opened and we are welcomed by a woman who looked like a middle age Mieun carrying a toddler who looked exactly like a toddler version of Mieun. 

“Eomma, unnie namja chingu” the little girl said excitedly while pointing me. My face starts to heat up as my face turned red with what she said. 

“Adeul, come inside. Uri Mieunnie  is still asleep in her room. You and seongwoo should go in first before the noth of you got spotted here" 

We looked at each other confused. 

How did her mother know who we are? How can she act as if she expected that I would be ahowing up in front of her door step? 


We entered their home and waited for her mother to return in their living room. Seongwoo and I scanned the living room filled with various pictures of Mieun with her family. 


“You ready?” Seongwoo whispered to me while looking ath their family portrait hanging in the middle of their living room. 

"Ready for what?” I asked him confused

“Today is meet the parent’s day for you” He whispered back before laughing quietly. 

Right… 


Why didn’t I think that? 


Minhyun-ah why did you go to their home empty handed? 

The boys are right, you are such a big dumb sometimes. 


Way to make a good impression on her family.

 

It's impossible for them to like you now

 

Author's Note:

Those labeled as "Episode" are treated as We got Married Episodes. Those labeled as "Chapter" are "Behind the scenes" or "Off Air" events.