Episode 11

We Got Married : Fox Couple

Minhyun's POV

"Minhyun-ah manager hyung is asking for you" Seongwoo called from the sala.

I washed the last plate before going to where they were gathering.

"You asked for me hyung?" I asked him curiously

"Ne. The pdnim called me earlier to tell me the news"

"What news?" I asked

"They wanted to end your We Got Married with Mieun"

My mouth dropped and my eyes went wide literally upon hearing manager hyung.

"Why hyung? Everybody loves minhyun hyung and Mieun noona. They are trending almost every time WGM is airing. I don't understand why they have to stop their marriage" Jihoon argued

"That is true but you have to admit that it doesn't seem as if they are really committed to we got married. Minhyun and Mieun are both touring and as sad as it is, Minhyun has to focus on wanna one. The pds and the show has done everything for both Minhyun and Mieun even going to a point where they agreed to let them stay even if they haven't been shooting in months."

"What did Mieun say about this hyung?" I asked speaking for the first time since hearing the news

"She still doesn't know and they aren't planning to tell her about it."

"That's unfair for noona!" Guanlin exclaimed

"When is our Last day?"

"The first day of the Therefore concert"

"That's tomorrow hyung why didn't you tell minhyun sooner?"

"I'm sorry seongwoo-ya I was looking dor the perfect timing but I never found it.
 

Q: How did you feel when you found out your ending your marriage?

I felt sad. There are lots of things I want to do with Mieun but how can I fit it in such a small time.
 

"Oppa?" Mieun said picking up the call

"Eun-ah are you free on our concert?"

"I think so Oppa, why?"

"Can you please be there? I want to spend the whole day with you"

"Awwww my husband misses me" she said teasing me

"Ne... It's been awhile since I last saw you"

"Awww. I'll be there I promise"

-Therefore Concert-

My heart was pounding as I saw her van slowly reaching the entrance of the hotel we were staying at.

Mieun knows me so well and I am also a bad liar. She would catch on if I showed her that I knew something she don't.

When she got pout of the car, she ran to me and hugged me so tight that made some of the staffs smile.

"I miss you" She told me repeatedly

I laughed nervously and said I missed her too.
We still have a couple of hours until the concert. The boys excused themselves and said that they needed to do something in order for me and Mieun to really have the whole day to ourselves.

Mieun and I are both the same. We prefer staying quiet than talking a lot. We were strolling around the dome we were about to have a concert in while holding hands.

"This has been my dream for the longest time. I cried when I found out we sold out this whole stadium,. Everything still doesnt feel real to me"

"You deserve all of this and more minhyun-ah."

"I am happy that you are here with me"

"I am happy that I am here too."

"Can you stay with my family during the show?"

"Minhyun-ah I can't.... I don't want to impose"

"You are not imposing. My noona loves you, she's a fan of yours"

"But-"

"No buts yeobo."

"okay" She said finally surrendering

"You want to grab a bite?" She asked a few minutes later

"Yeah sure"

We walked to cafe near the stadium and bought drinks. There were fans behind us and they looked like they were discussing whether or not they would approach us. Before I can even say or do anything, Mieun approached them and talked to them. i stayed in the counter and waited for our drinks to arrive.

I joined them when our orders were made.

"Oppa, they wanted to have your signature. I asked them to stay, you don't mind right?"

"of course" I told them smiling

They left after I gave them my signature.

I cant help but smile while I was looking at mieun.

"why are you staring at me?"

"You just got even more amazing in my eyes"

"Stop flattering me oppa" She said smiling at me

"I am not flattering you eun-ah"

"I know how it feels like oppa" I turned to her and waited for her to continue

"when I was younger I was a big fan of Super Junior. I knew all songs by heart and I still am a fan. I was really like those girls,. I was always sneaking away from my parents just so I can watch live shows and performances. I never had the guts to approach them so I just watched them from a far. The president of their fanclub, Raewon unnie approached me and help me approached the oppas and Im telling you that encounter changed me forever. I realized my dream and that was to be a fan site admin haha"

"Really? I really thought you wanted to sing"

"You wanna hear the story or not oppa?" She said raising her eyebrows. I nodded at her

"I do want to sing but when she helped me I realized that I can help my fellow fan girls to reach their dream. It was around 2012 when things changed for me. I was originally a fansite admin for the infinite oppas. I was a trainee already and I still handle myungsoo oppa's fansite. It was small, my followers then was around 11,000 only. I closed down that account when I was told I'll be debuting."

"I'm starting to get jealous here love. You have super junior sunbaenim, and now you're also myungsoo sunbaenim's fansite, where do I come into the picture?" I told her pretending to be angry

"You would've been part of the story already oppa if you didn't interrupt me" She said smiling which made me smile as well. I pinch her cheek so hard it started to turn red making me laugh even more.

"Go on"

"When we debuted, I remembered how nervous we were when we were dancing Touch. It's really overwhelming just being considered to be in the top 10. It's our official debut and we're there already nominated. Anyways back to the story, everything changed during the stage rehearsal before the show started. I saw the five of you rehearsing and then my whole world just stopped. The song was good but what made me a full pledged love is your personality. You were all very playful at the same time very respectful. You were helping your staffs clean up your props and that just made me fall even more. When we went home from the debut stage, the first thing I did was join the fancafe. At the time I wasn't thinking about the consequence of anything so I also opened another fansite and this time it was yours. My company was really strict when it comes to things like this so I had to do everything in secret. I had to sneak out at night or wear a really really out of character disguise so that no one would suspect about my fangirl life. It was very hard to keep everything a secret but my members were really supportive. I think it was 2013 when we took a hiatus. because of the strict diet we had to undergo to, one member suffered from anorexia and another almost took her life because of the stress. I wouldn't name anyone because it's not something everyone needs to know. We stayed in Japan while were on hiatus and that's when I got close to jonghyun. When we were healthy and mentally prepared, things already changed. In a short span of time, the people that once cheered for us, disappeared. We were back to nothing"

I had to keep a straight face on so that the cameras won't pick up how I look at that moment. My heart breaks just by hearing her talk about this events especially since it's gonna be broadcasted live.

She doesn't have to say any names but I think I knew who she was talking about. There's a big reason why my members and hers are really protective over mieun and that's it. Jonghyun told me multiple times how much he cared about eun-ah.

"I was in a really dark place. I can lay in bed for days and not even bother getting up. We had fame and everybody is cheering for me but I feel empty inside"

"How were you able to stand again?"

"You. You pulled me out of the dark oppa. I really don't know how or why but I followed you and I saw the light again. That's why I was really thankful for you."

I squeezed her hand tight as she laid her head on my shoulder.