Chapter 23

We Got Married : Fox Couple

Hi! So the reason why it took me longer to update is because I was a bit busy with work and I had my laptop reformatted so I lost all the updates. Luckily, I saw the notebook where I write my drafts. I somehow remembered where this story is heading hahahaha 

Thank you for waiting!


 

"Hi Mieun!" the host greeted while wiggling his eyebroys playfully. 

 

My face started to feel warm, I can feel that I was starting to blush. 

My members started to giggle beside me as the host continued to tease me. 

 

"Hi Kwangsoo sunbae" I greeted shyly

 

"We heard some interesting news" Jaesuk sunbaenim started

"What kind of news is that sunbae?" Mandy unnie asked playing along. 

I have a general idea what would happen. I'm a little bit excited but at the same time I am nervous as hell. 

 

"I heard that Mieun... " Jaesuk started purposely not finishing his sentence. 

"Mieun what?" Miru asked excitedly

"I heard that our mieun found herself a namchin" Jaesuk sunbae continued causing my face to turn into a deeper shade of red. 

I burried my face on Jia shoulder as I felt their continues teasing. 

 

"Where is he, Mieun-ah" Kwangsoo sunbae added

"umm... He's at work" I answered not looking at their eyes. 

 

"Minhyun-ah why are you standing so far away from our other guest?" Seokjin sunbae teased further. 

 

"Show Time NU'EST Time, Urban Electro Band, NU'EST -imnida."

 

"Shine Bright, Starlight, Annyeonghaseyo Astraea-imnida" 

 

We bowed and greeted each other. 

 

"Aigoo this kids..." Jaesuk sunbae said while looking at both minhyun and I. 

 

"Let's stop beating around the bush, Congratulations Minhyun and Mieun-ah. How long has it been since you started dating?" Jihyo unnie asked

 

"Since the first of January 2019." Minhyun answered for the both of us

 

"Aigoo, why are you standing so far away from each other?" Jihyo unnie grabbed minhyun and I's hand and dragged us to the center.

 

"We're already taking too long for the introduction by I feel like we should do this. This is the first time you are together on a show after going public right?" Kwangsoo oppa asked

 

"Ne." We both answered. 

"Why did you choose runningman?" 

 

"Honestly, we never really planned it. I don't update minhyun oppa about astraea schedules and likewise, he doesn't tell me nu'est schedules. Maybe our managers or our management set this one up. We just found out about it when we arrived." I explained.

"Is that true?" 

"Ne. It's funny because Mieun is really excited when we found out that we're guesting on running man. She's been a fan of the show for as long as I remember. She can't sleep because of the excitement but then the NU'EST oppas entered, she suddenly got so nervous she didn't finish her coffee" Miru told them making the others laugh. 

"I have a similar story. We were all excited about this guesting because we were also a fan of the show. When we entered the waiting room and saw astraea sunbaenim, Minhyun disappeared." Minki said making them laugh again. This time it was Minhyun's turn to feel embarrassed. 

"Where did you go Minhyun-ah" Seokjin sunbae teased. 

"I don't think he's still used to the fact that Mieun is his girlfriend" Aron explained 

"I think it's the same for Eun-ah. She still gets shocked whenever Minhyun visits her." Mya added agreeing to Aron oppa's explanation. 

"Unnie stop embarrassing me." I told them poking my unnie's sides. 

 

After the very long show introduction, we proceeded to picking teams. 

We were doing the classic name tag ripping. 

 

"Before we start the game, Mieunnie, Minhyun-ah is there anything you would like to say before we officially start the game?' Jaesuk sunbae asked while he was holding the bell. 

"Eun-ah, I love you but I'm not gonna lose to you" He said smiling at me. 

"OOOOHHHH" our members chorused 

"Hyun-ah, come here" I said motioning him to come closer. I leaned in and whispered still audibly so that the cameras can still pick up what I said. 

"I love you too oppa but I'm also not planning to lose" I ended it with a sweet kiss on his cheek before returning back to where I was originally standing.

The kissed made everyone lose control. It was the very first time that they saw us having PDA. 

 

 

Thirty minutes into the game, players started to get eliminated. The only ones who are left in the game are Jungkook oppa, Jihyo unnie, Minhyun oppa, Kwangsoo oppa, Mya and I. I am from the same team as SpartAce. 

 

A couple more minutes in the game, Minhyun was suprisingly the last one from their team. He's really good with hiding so he avoided getting caught. Kwangsoo managed to eliminate jungkook oppa while Mya and Jihyo managed to eliminate each other. Minhyun and I are surprisingly the last one standing. 

 

"Mianhae mieun-ah but we have to win" Minhyun said approaching me slowly. 

 

I started to move backwards with every step he made. 

 

I ran to the other side then felt myself falling to the ground with a loud thud. 

 

Minhyun looked at me concerned. 

I held my ankle and started pretending to cry. 

 

Minhyun looked at me seemingly contemplating whether or not I am faking.

He sighed before carrying me. 

 

I burried my head on his shoulder before slowly reaching for his name tag. 

 

"SHE'S FAKING MINHYUN DON'T -" Haha sunbaenim wasn't able to finish his sentence because I completely ripped his name tag. 

 

He looked at me sadly before putting me back to the ground. 

 

"Mianhae oppa" I said rubbing his hand. 

 

"wah Mieun-ah that was low" my members said smirking

 

"I had to win." I said shrugging. 

Our team celebrated the win while the other team got the punishment. 

 

[END OF SHOOTING]

 


 

"Thank you for not teasing us that much kwangsoo oppa" I thanked kwangsoo oppa who's one of my closest sunbae. 

 

"You were a good sport Eunnie. But you need to make it up to that boyfriend of yours. He seemed down" 

 

"He'll get over it soon oppa. He's not just used to losing that's all" 

 

"I doubt that was it. He really thought you got injured Eun-ah. You need to apologize to him" 

 

"I'll talk to him in a while oppa. Thank you for today and please extend my gratitude to the other sunbaenims. We really had fun" 

 

He nodded before entering his van. 

 

"Hey" I said greeting Jonghyun and the other members. 

 

Minhyun remained quiet which our members noticed. 

 

"Are you mad?" I asked him.

 

"I'm not" He said shortly

Our members looked at us and motioned that they would be heading in first. 

 

"You are mad at me oppa. I'm sorry" 

 

"I'm not mad eun-ah" 

 

I sighed before hugging him tightly from the back. 

 

 

"Sorry oppa. I was just teasing" 


"I'm not mad that you cheated in the game eun-ah. I was never mad at you. It's just that I was so scared when i saw you fall. I thought you really injured yourself"

he said sighing. 

 

"I'm sorry oppa. I just thought it would be good for the show. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking" 

 

He sighed before facing me. 

"I really can't stand when you are acting like that eun-ah. Just don't do it again okay? You don't know how scared I was" 

"I love you" 

"Love you too Eun-ah. Let's go" He intertwined our hand before we entered the rental.

 

"You guys okay?" Jonghyun oppa asked

"Ne"