Chapter 03

We Got Married : Fox Couple

 

Minhyun's POV

 

"Minhyun can you spare me a minute? Let's talk" I turned around and saw Jia walking towards me.

 

"Yeah sure"

 

"Let's go inside first, I don't want anyone eavesdropping" 

 

We walked towards the kitchen located inside the house. 

 

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked curiously

 

"You should take a sit because this will be a long one" 

I did what I was told and waited for her to continue speaking.

 

"I am well aware that everything is just a show. I don't know what you feel or even think but I wanted you to know that this isn't a game"

 

"I'm sorry but I really don't get what you are trying to say" I told her confused

 

"It might not mean a lot to you but that kiss earllier... That was our Mieun's first kiss."

 

"I didn't know. If I really did, I wouldn't have done that" 

 

"Tell me, what is this to you? If this is just a game please just end this virtual marriage. Mieun is a really special girl. I don't want her to get hurt." 

 

"I honestly don't know what I fell for her yet but what I do know is that I don't have any plan of hurting her. I can see how special she is too"

 

"Mieun, she falls easily. I am afraid that she'll fall for you but you can't reciprocate her feelings. I don't want her to get hurt. She has never fallen in love before." 

I was taken back a bit and took me a while to compose myself again. 

 

"I can't tell you exactly what I feel because I still don't know jia. I'm happy with her and all of this... it's not a game for me. I know that she is special because I feel it too. I might night know what exactly I feel for her but she's really special to me" 

 

"Just please minhyun, don't break her heart. We really love her so much and all of her members care for her." 

 

"I know and I promise I will" 

 

"If you don't feel the same, just end all of this." 

 

"I will do it immediately if it happened. Right now we both want the same thing and that's Mieun's happiness"

 


 

Mieun's POV

 

"Mi, can we talk?" Jonghyun said pulling me from the director's table.

 

"Okay, what's on your mind?" 


"I'm worried for you mi. Are you sure you still can do this show? The look on your face... Everything is real for you"


"What do you mean?" 

 

"You like him for real and this show is a recipe for disaster. Minhyun is my member, he is a really good person but so are you. You gave him your first kiss and that's a big deal" 

 

"No it's not. You don't have to make a big deal out of it."

 

"You like him and I fear that you'll fall harder as this show continues"


"You are not the very first person who warned me and I'm sure in a few days time, your members or my members will talk to me about this too" 

 

"That's because we all care about you."

 

"I'm really thankful for that jju-ya, it warms my heart knowing I have older brothers and sisters who always had my back. It is true that I've never experienced love before but I know how to guard my heart well. I promise this to my unnies before and I am promising the same to you, I'll drop out of the show if I started to fall for him deeper. Thank you for all the concern oppa, I promise it didn't go on deaf ears." I told him appreciatively. 

 

I am really lucky with my friends because they really cared for me. I only have few people who I can consider friends so I am really thankful I have them by myside. 

 

After our shooting ended, we all decided to head back. 

 

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry" Minhyun oppa said while we were still waiting for our managers to arrive. 

 

"For what?" I asked him

 

"I didn't know it was your first. I should've kiss your forehead instead"

 

"You don't have to fuss over anything. It's not a big deal to me oppa." 

 

"Hyung kaja!!!" Jinyoung called from the inside of their van. 

 

"Noona, you looked really beautiful tonight. Let's hang out when were free very soon" Jaehwan offered 

 

"Sure, let's do that after your promotions" I told him waving back to them. 

 

"See you soon?" He asked which I answered with a nod. 

 

We all went back to our respective dorms.