Chapter 20 - Special Chapter 1

We Got Married : Fox Couple

Second update for the day.


 

Jia's POV

 

"Jia? Are you here?" I heard someone asked before hearing the door slightly open. 

 

I quickly wiped my tear before hiding myself more.

 

What is he doing here? Of all the idols present today, why is he the one who's here

 

"Jia... I know you're here please come out. I won't leave this place" 

 

"Go away jonghyun-ah. I dont want to talk" I shouted from my spot. 

 

"Normally, people would walk away after you said that but I know you Jia. I know that means you wanted to talk to someone. Now I want you to come out and let's talk" 

 

I dont know why, but I stepped out from where I was hiding and went to his side. 

 

"You look as horrible as mieun. Care to tell me what happened?" he said motioning me to sit beside him. 

 

"Mieun and I got into a small fight. I said things I didnt mean ju-ya. We were both stressed out and we just clashed."

 

"It's rare to see you and Mieun fight. You guys are bestfriends."

 

"We are... And that fact alone hurts me. I am Mieun's bestfriend but there are times that I didnt know what she's thinking. I feel as if she doesn't trust me enough and that she doesn't need me anymore especially now that she had Minhyun." 

 

"You know Jia... Mieun and I had this exact same conversation years ago. It was way back when were still dating. She told me the exact same thing you're telling me now. You were used to being the person she depends on the most but now that she had minhyun you feel like she doesn't need you anymore" 

 

"What did you tell her oppa?" 

 

"I told her that I would never replace her as your best friend. Just because you're leaning on me too doesnt mean you dont need her anymore. At that moment you just gained another person who loves you" 

 

"And I hurt that person who loved me." 

 

"Love, jia not loved. I never stopped loving you"

 

"I broke your heart ju-ya, you can't possibly still love me after that" 

 

"I still do Jia. At first I wanted to hate you for leaving me but after a while, I understood you. That's the reason why I kept my distance all this years. I want to wait for you to be ready again"

 

"Stop waiting for me Ju-ya. I don't deserve you..." 

 

"I am the only person who can determine if I would ever stop waiting for you. and at this moment, I am telling you that no matter what you say I would still wait. Let's not stray away from the main reason Im here. Why are you stressed out Jia?" 

 

"Can we not talk about it ju-ya? It's a bit weird to talk about it with you."

 

"Forget that we ever dated for now Jia. Tell Jonghyun, you're closest friend, the reason why you are crying and stressed"

 

I sighed before starting to tell him what happened. 

 

Jonghyun is really persistent if he wants too. It's really hard to resist him. 

 

"First, Netizens has been telling me I'm gaining weight so they told me I should diet. I'm back to dieting right now." 

 

"What did I tell you about this Jia? Stop reading their comments. Your body is great. You don't need to be skinny to become beautiful because you already are from the inside and out" 

 

"I know that oppa but I cant help but be affected with the way everybody's been telling me the same thing"

 

"Jia don't believe them. You're an idol that's why they are saying those things. It's a sad part of our career. After tonight, we'll eat in a buffet and you're gonna eat a lot of food" 

 

"I can't" 


"You can" 

 

"Oppa..." 

 

"Okay how about this, if we win number one this week, you'll eat a lot today" 

 

"you won't let this go would you?" 

 

"Nopee" 

 

"Fine..."

 

"okay so what's the other one?" 

 

"That's it" 

 

"No it isn't. You said 'first' that means there is still at least another reason why you're sad" 

 

"I hate how much you know me so well, you know that?" 

 

"We dated for almost 5 years Jia, which means I know you very very well. So what's the other thing?"

 

 "Us" I told him in a whisper

 

"Us? What's with us?" 

 

"Some sasaengs has been threathening me that they would expose us" 

 

"But we aren't dating?" He told me confused

 

"I know but just like you said we did date for a very long time. They have photos from back then... They even have some from when you visited me at night during produce 101. I was scared and stressed out that I can't share this to my members. I didnt want them to worry about me"

 

"None of us needs to worry about anything Jia. Our labels both knew we were dating and when we broke up. They can help us if they did manage to leak out the photos. Don't worry about that anymore. I know it's hard for you but I wanted to share what I learned during my time in produce 101. I know you wanted to have this strong, reliable leader but that doesn't mean you can't be vulnerable any more. Allow yourself to depend on your members too. They cant depend on ypu if you don't do the same for them.' 

 

"Thank you for coming up here Ju-ya. As expected, youre the most mature person I know. How did you know I was here?" 

 

"You always go here during our promotions. We used to sneak in here until our managers starts to look for us. And speaking of them... I think we should go back now." 

 

"Let's stay for a while here Jonghyun-ah"

 

"Arasso" He said smiling

 

"Thank you for always being here jonghyun-ah." 

 

"I'll always be here for you Jia because I love you. So please stop carrying the world alone. Share your burden with me and we'll work on it together. Understand?"

 

I nodded at him before leaning my head on his shoulder. We watched the sunset before we headed back to our holding area. 

 

Nado Jonghyun-ah. I love you too.