Chapter 11

We Got Married : Fox Couple

Second update for today yeeeey

 


"He's not answering his phone unnie. What should I do?" I said pacing. 

 

"Calm the down Mieun." Mandy said trying to get my attention. 

 

"I can't calm down unnie, he's not answering his phone. I don't know is he already saw the news" 

 

"Get your head together Mieun. He's still probably performing right now. Instead of walking in circles, why don't you sit down and think" Mandy added

 

"Book yourself an earlier flight. You have to explain everything to minhyun in person because he's definitely going to be panicking just with that thought of you cheating on him."

 

"I didn't cheat unnie. You know that I'll never cheat on him" 

 

"I believe you eun because you're my friend but with those evidences they had, we can't help but doubt too" Mya added carefully not to offend me

 

"Unnie I am not cheating on him. For the past seven years all I did was love minhyun with everything I have. Why would I even consider cheating on him?" 

 

"Then who is Seungyoun to you Mieun because we can't defend you if we don't  know what's happening. We also want to protect you eun-ah" Jia explained

 

"Seungyoun... He's my brother unnie. I wished I can keep him a secret forever but that's just what it is. He's really my biological brother." 

 

"How is that possible eun-ah... i thought your only sibling was Jieun" Jia asked confused

 

"That's what I thought too until a few years ago. Mom confessed to me that Daddy and her where arranged by their parents. Before they even met, Daddy already has someone he wants to marry. Our grandparents didn't accept that and insisted on marrying the two of them. They had me... but after a year when Nana and Papa passed away, they separated and he returned to the woman he love. A year later, they had seungyoun. We met just before dad passed away but we didn't really had a close relationship until he debuted."

 

"I didnt know..." 

 

"It's okay unnie. We really wanted to keep it a secret. I am honestly not ready to reveal our relationship yet." 

 

"I'm so sorry eun-ah. I didn't mean what I said"

 

"I understand that you mean well unnie." 

 

"Hop to the next flight you need to explain everything to Minhyun. We all know he's a big worry rat" Mandy unnie told me. 

 

I followed their advise and went immediately to the airport. 

 

The concert hall was filled with media trying to get a statement from me. 

It was a good thing that the bodyguard that was with me was from the same agency as wanna one bodyguard ahjussi. 

We were able to board the plane without anymore altercation. 

 

All throughout our ride from the airport to the wanna one dorm, I was texting Sujin and based on her response, Minhyun is really furious. I had to explain everything to Sujin unnie and I'm happy that she didnt pry more when I told her that i want to tell minhyun first before saying anything to other people. 

 

"I'll take a cab home oppa you dont have to wait for me here."


"Are you sure Mieun?"

 

"Ne oppa. Thank you for making sure I was okay today. I owe you a lot" 

 

"It's my job. I hope things would be better for you and minhyun-ah" 

 

"You know?"

 

"Of course I know. I heard from hyung (body guard ahjussi) that Minhyun was a wreck at tonight's concert. Why do you think I escorted you today?" 

 

"How did you know we are together? Does ahjussi knew too?" 

 

"Observation. The basic part of our job is to observe and make sure our clients are safe."

 

"Thank you for keeping our safe oppa" 

 

"You're not the very first couple we met and I assure you everything would be kept as secret. I'll wait for you at the back." 


"Oppa you're tired too. You did so much for me today, please take a rest too"

 

"I can't allow you to take a cab. It would get ugly if someone snaps a photo of you coming out from their dorm." 

 

"Okay oppa. Thank you and I'm so sorry" 

 

I was just about to open the door when Jisung oppa opened it for me. 

 

"Thank God you're here Eun-ah. Minhyun is going crazy alreaedy. I don't know how to calm him down anymore" 

 

"Oppa I'm so sorry for making all of this trouble. Where is he? I have to explain everything to him first"

 

"He's in his room, It's seongwoo's turn in trying to calm him down. That man... He wanted to book a flight to japan in an instant just to talk to you. I think seongwoo's still trying to convince him not to book a flight" 

 

I walked towards his room and knocked softly. 

 

The door slowly opened with Seongwoo peaking. 

"Thank God you're here. I'll leave you to first so you can talk" He offered

 

"No... I trust you enough to stay" 

 

"I insist eun. This is something you need to settle by yourselves. I'll be outside just call me if you need anything"

 

I entered the room and saw Minhyun sitting on his bed with his head hung low. 

 

"Oppa" He looked up and stared at me blankly

 

"I'm not cheating on you... I would never ever even dare to cheat on you oppa."

 

"I know that eun-ah but I'm going crazy here. I'm here missing you so much because I haven't seen you in a week and the very next thing I found out was that you were spotted in a date with seungyoun. Please explain to me because I want to understand you Eun" 

 

"I'll tell you everything right now because there is no use in denying anything. Seungyoun and I are never ever going to date. He's my dongsaeng. I wanted to protect him for as long as I can but dispatch ruined it."

 

"I don't understand eun-ah" 

 

"Jieunnie is not my only sibling, Seungyounie is too. We have a very complicated family history. I mentioned to you before that Daddy was not with us when he passed away right? Daddy and Mommy was in an arranged marriage. A year after I was born, my grandparents passed away. Daddy and Mommy divorced. He left us and returned to Seungyoun's Mom who has his original girlfriend. Daddy loved me there's no question in that but he loved youn's mom more. I never heard from daddy since. I wasn't aware that I had a brother until we met just before daddy passed away. I grew up with my step dad who's also the father of Jieun. I wanted to keep our relation a secret for as long as I can that's why I didn't tell you yet. Oppa mianhae" 

 

"What do you plan to do eun-ah" 

 

"By the time we finished talking, My label would release a statement regarding Seungyoun and I. We talked about it before and we are ready for it. Are we good now oppa?" 

 

"Yes were good. Can I get a hug now?"  I went to him and hugged him tight. 

 

We went out of the room and instantly eyes were on us. 

 

"You both good?" Jisung asked

 

"Yeah were good oppa. "

 

"I think you deserve to know the truth since this news also messed with all of you. I won't dive into the details but Seungyoun and I are not in a relatioship."

I started as they looked at me intently. 

 

"Seungyoun is my younger brother. We have the same father while Jieun and I have the same mother. My dad that I introduced to all of you before was my step father. Seungyoun's father was my biological father. I hope nothing would change. Im so sorry for keeping the truth and I'm sorry if Minhyun was a mess earlier"

 

"Your business with your brother is your business. It's up to you if you wanted us to know. I just wanted to tell you how happy I am that the two of you are okay now" 

 

"Thank you jisunggie"

 

After I opened up to s, Minhyun escorted me back to ahjussi who was still waiting for me. I didn't argue with him anymore since it was already dawn and being seen here would cause more damage to our image. 

"I told you everything would be okay" Bodyguard ahjussi smiled at me and drove me back to the dorm.