Episode 03

We Got Married : Fox Couple

 

"I'm sorry if the girls overly decorated the place" I apologized to him

 

"I like it. Did you wait too long sunbaenim? I'm so sorry if it took us longer to go up" He apologized to me

 

"It's okay. You are needed in the encore stage and please stop with the sunbaenim thing. Have you forgotten that we debuted the same day?" She asked casually 

 

"Oh yes, I forgot about that. Anyway, Shall we have our dinner now? We don't want to waste all our members' effort." He smiled and lead me to the candlelight dinner my members prepared. 

 

"My members are pretty excited that I got to marry you" I started, taking a bite of the meat in front of me.

 

"Mine too but they were expecting that it would've been Jisung hyung at first but I am happy that i got to do this with you" 

 

"I heard your comeback, the girls and I weren't able to see you guys backstage but we cheered for you in our holding area. Your fans would surely be happy to see you guys perform again" 


"That's okay Mieun-ah and thank you. I wanted to really have few comeback sooner especially since there's only a couple of months left" 

 

"Okay let's not talk about the sad stuff. Are you disappointed that it was me?" I asked curiously

 

"I'm not saying this because you are currently in front of me but because it's the truth. I was really expecting it to be you. I mean everything just finally makes sense"

 

"What gave me away?"

 

"You sent my NU'EST as a clue twice. It got me thinking that maybe we knew each other already. Plus, all of your clues are really like you."

 

"My unnies told me that my clues are hard to understand. I just told them that I was hoping that whoever my husband is, he'll get it right and thank God you did" I told him relieved

 

"How about you? How did you know it was me?"

 

"You're glancing around in the stage when we were waiting for the No. 1 announcement. I was observing too that's why I saw you"

 

"Your members said you never doubted it was me"

 

"It's not that I didn't doubt it's just that when they said I'll be married I was hoping it's with you. We already knew each other, I mean we may not be as close as I am with jonghyun but you get my point oppa right?" He nodded at me and laughed adorably. 

 

Our meeting was a bit awkward to be honest. Astraea and Nu'est believe it or not, debuted the very same day. We both debuted March 15, 2012 with 'Whoz That Girl' and 'Face' respectively. Our promotions most of the time overlapped until they were sent to Japan to promote. Among s, I am closest to Jonghyun. We met thru a common friend and we kept in touch since then. 

 

Once we are finished with our dinner, the camera man gave us an envelope for us to read. 

 

"Congratulations Minhyun and Mieun for your marriage. Your first task as a married couple is to tell your closest friends about your marriage."

 

"Who do you want to call first?" I asked carefully

 

"I... don't know" he said hesitantly making me frown. 

 

"Can I go first?" I asked him.

 

My choice will make people hate me but I don't want to care anymore

 

"Introduce who you wanted to call first" he said before agreeing to me. 

 

"Hmmm. He's my closest friend and we debuted the same year. He's like the older brother I never had because he's really protective of me. I turn to him the most whenever I am bothered or in trouble"

 

I dialed his phone number and waited for him to pick up.

 

"Hey" he said tiredly

 

Minhyun's eyes widened upon recognizing the voice on the other line

 

"Did I disturb you?" I asked him

 

"No, I'm just in the booth right now. I'm currently taking a short break"

 

"Oppa I have something to say to you"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Oppa I got married" I told him and he stopped moving around and focused on his phone

 

"You still there?" I asked when he was still unresponsive after a minute

 

"when and who?" he asked shortly

 

"He's with me. Jonghyun oppa please meet my husband. Oppa, this is my closest friend, Jonghyun oppa. Jonghyunnie this is my husband, minhyun oppa"

 

They stared at each other unsure of how to refer to each other. My heart breaks as they contemplate whether or not they'll act as NU'EST members or as a sunbae and hoobae. I felt bad putting then in this situation but I really can't think of anyone else to call.

 

"Minhyun-ah please take care of Mieun. She's my younger sister and a lot of people love her... please don't hurt her. You understand that right?" Jonghyun asked breaking the ice

 

"Ne hyung. I won't hurt her" Minhyun oppa promised

 

"That's good to know. We'll visit you soon. I want to stay but I really need to record again. Dongho is already glaring at me badly"

 

"See you the soonest oppa!"

 

When I dropped the video call, Minhyun secretly patted my thigh.

I smiled at him because I knew that he's secretly really happy. 

 

"I guess it's my turn now" 

 

"Oh?" 

 

"Wooji-ah you busy?" 

 

"Ani, I'm just at the dorm. We just got back from our practice"

 

"I'll introduce you to someone so gather whoever's available in the dorm" 

 

Woozi looked a little disoriented but he still did what Minhyun asked him to do. 

 

After a while, a large group of boys appeared in the small screen.

 

"HYUNG" "MINHYUN HYUNG" "HYUNGGGGIEEE" They greeted at the same time. 

 

"Calm down, will you?" Minhyun said laughing

 

"Why did you call for us?" Seungcheol or S.Coups, their Leader asked

 

"I have to introduce my wife to you guys" 

 

"YOUR WIFE???????" They exclaimed

 

"Calm down, you might scare her." Minhyun said making them laugh

 

"Introduce her to us already hyung" Seungkwan whined

 

"Okay guys meet my lovely wife, Mieun. Mieunnie these are my dongsaengs from seventeen" 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Astraea Kang Mieun-imnida" 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" "Andwaaaaaaee" "Hyung andwaeeeee" they all spoke at the same time... again

 

"Seungkwan shut up, you're confusing Minhyun's wife" Jeonghan playfully scolded Seungkwan

 

"Is this true hyung?" soonyoung asked him in which he replied with a nod.

 

He placed his hand around my shoulder to further prove his point. 

 

"Nice seeing you all but my wife and I need to enjoy the remaining night with my wife" We waved them goodbye and dropped the call

 

 

"That was really chaotic" I told him surprised

"You only saw a quarter of the members. Wait till you meet all of them, it's really tiring. They all talk at the same time it's really hard to keep up with them"

"I'm happy I met them, they seem fun to be with" 

 


 

How did you feel meeting you wife's friend?

MH: I don't know how to react. I want to be excited but I'm afraid that it will hurt my fans. Please don't take it out of my wife *bows in front of the camera*

 

Did you know that your husband was a bit uncomfortable with you calling Jonghyun?

ME: I realized it very late. I honestly can't think of any other person to call since I only have a very small network of friends. I hope his fans won't hate me for this, I am well aware of the rivalry (between wannables and loves) It was a momentary lapse of judgement. 

 

What did you think of your husband's friends?

ME: I've always wanted to meet seventeen. They seemed really fun to be with and I heard alot of stories about them before from Super Junior Oppas so I was really looking forward on meeting them.The experience itself is one of a kind

 

Why did you choose seventeen to introduce to your wife?

MH: I trained with Seungcheol and Jihoon before so I really treat them as good friends. 

 

Your wife told us that she finds meeting seventeen fascinating

MH: I was hoping it would only be Jihoon at home because I knew this would happen. They can be a bit overbearing especially seungkwan. Aside from that, Seungkwan has the biggest crush on Mieun so I knew he will react twice as exaggerated. 

 

Your husband told us that Seungkwan likes you that's why he opposes the marriage

ME: Awwww i find seungkwannie cute too but please don't tell my husband that. 

 

 


 

Author's Note:

Hi Lovies! Thank you so much for subbing and reading this story. I would really love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to comment. 

I'm sorry i can't do it daily since I am only available on the weekends. But I promise that I'll update at least once a week.