Chapter 21

We Got Married : Fox Couple

"This feels really weird" 

"What feels weird?" Minhyun asked when we sat on a bench near the Han River. 

"This... Us being able to walk around, holding hands and no one is giving us bad looks."

"That's because they understood our feelings Eun-ah."

"Aren't you even a bit scared oppa?" 

"I am really scared but if I continue living in fear, we wouldn't enjoy our time together. Besides, you are already worrying for the both of us" 

 

We watched the sunset with my head leaning on his shoulder. 

We rarely got day offs and we do, we usually spent it together or with our respective families. 

"Oppa..." 

"Hm?" 

"I love you" 

"I love you too Eun-ah, so so much" He said kissing the top of my head. 

 

Minhyun oppa has been the best boyfriend anyone can ever ask for. Up until this day I still ask myself which country I saved in my past life. 

 

 

Few Days Later... 

Marie Antoinette Musical

 

"Mieun-ah Kaja!" 

"Ne unnie" 

I grab my pouch and my hand phone before sprinting downstairs where Sujin unnie was already waiting for me. 

"You surely took your time" 

"I need to look good unnie. i looked like a walking zombie earlier." 

"Fine let's go."

 

We arrived at the theater house surprisingly fast. 

The whole theatre was packed. I saw some Minhyun Fansites waiting in line. The merchandises were selling out like hot pancakes. Everybody just wanted to take a peek at Minhyun. 

 

His manager showed us the way to his waiting area but we refused. I am here not as Kim Mieun, the girlfriend of minhyun but as Kim Mieun, a fansite master for Minhyun. 

 

 

 

@HYUNiverse : Guess who's back after a long hiatus :)

 

After I posted my tweets,  My phone started to vibrate uncontrollably. 

I shared a photo I took while he was on stage and also a selca where I had his Marie Antoinette Poster Behind me. 

 

The opening night was amazing. The cast were all great performers and minhyun... I saw a side of him that I never saw before. 

 

It also sparked something in me that I didn't know existed until now. 

 

"You okay?" Sujin unnie asked when the show was over. 

 

"Ne" 

 

"You have to do better than that Eun-ah. What's bothering you?" 

 

"minhyunskisswithhispartner" 

 

"Speak slowly and louder Eun-ah" 

 

"His kissing scene" 

 

"It wasn't that long Eun-ah. Don't think much about it" Unnie said reassuring me. 

 

"But still..."

 

"Don't think too much about it. Let's go backstage and congratulate Minhyun on his first show" 

 

Even from the far end of the hall, we can hear loud laughters from the cast' waiting  area. 

 

We were almost inside when I stopped in my tracks. 

 

His lady partner has her head leaning on Minhyun's shoulder while they were laughing at something a cast member said. 

 

My heart started to ache and I felt tears starting to pool in my eyes. 

 

"Ah... unnie, I just rememberd that I needed to talk to my manager immediately. I'll wait for you in the car" 

 

I turned around and ran to the car. 

 

I shut the door closed and cried. 

 

Why am I even crying? 

 

Why the heck am I feeling this way?

 

 

Sujin's POV

 

We were on the way to Minhyun's waiting room when I felt Mieun stop. I turned around and looked at her. 

 

"Ah... unnie, I just rememberd that I needed to talk to my manager immediately. I'll wait for you in the car" She said rambling her explanation before running out. 

 

I got so worried because I swore I saw tears falling from her eyes. 

 

I contemplated whether or not I'll be following her but I know that she would tell me about it once she's ready. 

 

I entered their room and congratulated my brother. 

 

"Where's Mieun, noona?" He asked looking around confused. 

 

"She ran out just before we entered the room. I understand why now" 

 

He looked at me confused before I subtly motioned him to look at his sides. 

 

Both his female co-star were leaning on him and he has no idea about it. 

 

Panic suddenly registered in his mind as he stood up and excused himself from the cast. 

 

 

Minhyun's POV

 

When I realized what noona was saying, I stood up and excused myself from my co-stars. 

 

I ran out as quickly as I could and looked for Mieun in the parking lot. 

 

Her car was locked and tinted but I can still see her. Her head was in between her legs.

We were knocking on the door but she wasn't opening it. 

 

"Noona,  what should we do?" I told her worried and panicking. This was the very first time it happened ever since mieun and I started dating. 

 

"I don't know hyunnie. It's my first time seeing her like this" 

 

"Me too, noona." 

 

She tried Knocking and talking to her and in a few seconds, she opened the door. 

 

 

"What's wrong mieunnie?" Noona asked sweetly

 

She buried her face on Noona's neck and cried. 

 

 

"What's going on Eun-ah?" I asked her

 

"Please leave me oppa" 

 

"Eun--ah" 

 

"Oppa please" She said a bit louder and harsher than before. 

 

I was about to answer again when noona stopped me. 

 

"I'll handle her for now Hyun-ah. We'll wait for you here,. Go back to your cast mates for now and change outfits. I'll calm her down okay" 

 

I nodded helplessly. 

 

 

I had no idea what was happening.

 

I'm so lost. 

 

Did I hurt her? 

 

Why is love so confusing?