[N] Don’t Say Anything (Rosé x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You don’t say anything when you reach her place. You just ring the door bell and wait for her to answer. When she opens the door that’s when everything starts over flowing. You almost knock her over by how tight you’re hugging her right now. The words she was going to say don’t come out of as she just hugs you. The only thing you can hear is the clock from her apartment ticking. You don’t say anything because you want to just drown into her warmth. You want to forget everything. You want her to take you away from all these feelings that are weighing you down. You just want to forget and stay in her arms. 

She wanted to ask if you’re alright but she knows you won’t answer. She knows because you’re so good at hiding your emotions. She’s  one of those people who have known you for years yet she still can’t pinpoint what kind of thoughts you have or what emotions you’re feeling. You’re still such a mystery to her. You are so detailed and think so deeply based off of the way you write and speak. Yet you’re still able to say the most vague and plain things that won’t ever depict how you feel. 

“ Chaeyoung do you trust me?”

“ What is this about ?”

“They say to trust yourself but I don’t think I can right now. And I know if I don’t do something about this now I don’t think I can ever.”

”It’s only at this moment. You don’t trust yourself right now but soon you’ll realize you have nothing to worry about.”

You don’t say a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter