[N] She's That One (Lisa x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                               You've often thought it over, what do you want in a relationship? When growing up, you had so many thoughts about this. At some point, it was someone who knows you well. Then it was someone who you feel comfortable around. After, it was someone you connect with.  Later, it was someone who always makes you smile. But now when you think about it, what do you want the person you love to be like? You look around and observe all the different couples that you would see everyday while working. There were various reasons as to why each pair fell in love. You have felt attraction towards some people, but you've never really felt like you were in love with them. You tried to feel something for them, but you couldn't imagine yourself being with them in the future. Then does that answer your question? You want to be with someone who you can feel like you're going to be with for a long time? There were many answers that people have said as to what their relationship means to them. You wonder, what would your answer be? 

                                  The apartment is noisy as you can hear the sizzling from the pans in the kitchen as you can smell dinner being cooked. You close the door to prevent the cats from running out. You greet them each one by one, Leo, Luca, Lily, Louis, Dawn, Midnight, and Winter. You drop your bag off in your room while the little cat nation is following behind you. You walk to the kitchen quietly and observe with a smile. Lisa was concentrating on cooking with her hair tucked behind one side of her ear. Never would you imagine the day you would see her cook, you've seen her burn ramen and almost set the oven on fire when you were students. Now, she can cook full meals, and you didn't have to worry about her getting any cuts on her hands. You approach her quietly and wrap your arms around her. She gasps as she's startled but relaxes once she realizes it's you. 

" It smells nice. " You mutter. 

She giggles as she sets the knife down and turns around to face you. 

" How was work? " She asks

" Honestly, I count the hours I have left to see you. I know the job is only temporary, but still, it's meh. " You answer. 

" You must hate being away from me, huh? " She teases 

" Of course, I know I work hard so we can get more things for our fur kids. But still, it would be alright if it was a job that I liked. " You whined. 

" I know. I know. The contract ends in mid-May, so hang in there. " Lisa says. 

      Love, it came to you at such an unexpected time. You were half-way through university, and you honestly didn't have the desire to date anyone. During your senior year in college, you decided to be more open since it was your last year here. So what could go wrong with enjoying it? You didn't go ham with partying; you just went every month or two. That's how you met Lisa; she was there whenever you decided to go to the parties. Then during one semester, you were in the same Biology class as her and Jennie. Then eventually, you end up meeting their circle of friends and hang out with them. This is when you start panicking. For your entire life, you never believed in dating your friends simply because, from your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter