[N] Silence and a Sharp Candy Cane (Jennie X You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    You and Jennie were setting up the Christmas decorations that the both of you bought. Christmas carols were playing in the background while the both of you were decorating the tree, but Jennie threatened to blow up your precious record player, and that's when you decided that the silence would be a lot better. However, you would occasionally hum the tune of a carol resulting in Jennie to stop what she was doing and glared at you like she is right now. You looked at her with a blank expression wondering what you did wrong. She pulled out the candy cane that she was munching on in and pointed it at you.

" Hum one more note of that carol, and I will stab you. " She says as she points her candy cane that was as sharp as a spear. 

You snicker. 

" I knew you were always that kind of person who makes their candy canes into weapons. " You remark. 

" And I will use it if you don't shut up. " Jennie retorts. 

" But it's too quiet. " You whine. 

" I know another way to make it quiet. " She says. 

That's when you decide to shut up. 

After decorating the hallways, the only thing left was to wrap the lights onto the tree and plug it into an outlet. Meanwhile, Jennie was putting the store on top of the tree. 

" Are you done? " You ask

Jennie nods. 

You plug the lights into the outlet and watch as the room filled with different colors from the Christmas tree. You stared at it and admired.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter