Chapter XXVI

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person P.o.V

"Why don't you flight to Korea and meet Jennie? Since your memories got back" Jiyeon suggested. 

"I don't know about that? I'm hurt from what she did to me" Lisa said as she drinks her drink. 

"Do you think that I could meet her that easily? She cheated on me" Lisa added as she fix her bangs. 

Seulgi stood up and she slap her buddy. "Wake up, Lisa! Jennie needs you. I know that she cheated on you but it was a purely accident". She hold Lisa's shoulder. 

"Accident? How come it's an accident because she let herself kissed to Chaeng? She tempted, Seulgs to do it. Now, look what she'd done to our relationship? Who's blaming?" Lisa said. 

"I'm sorry, I did a first move, Lis" Rosé said. 

"Even so, Chaeng did a first move but she tempted herself to kissed her? Do you think that I believe that it was a purely accident?" Lisa said as she snorts out. 

Everyone is full of silence. 

Lisa drinks the whole drink and she said "As much I wanted to meet Jennie. I don't really think I could forgive her easily" 

"Jennie needs you, Lisa" Jiyeon said. 

"And why she needs me? Because she miss me?" Lisa said. 

"She-" Jiyeon paused for a second and she drinks her drink. 

"Tell me! Why she needs me? And why I should come back to her?" Lisa madly asked. 

"BECAUSE SHE WAS PURELY ABUSE!" Rosé shouted to her. 

"S-she what?" Lisa stuttered. 

"She was abuse everytime she'll do mistakes to him" Rosé said. 

"Him? A boy? HAHAHA! WHAT? My girl isn't gay?" Lisa said and she receive another slap to Seulgi. 

"Lisa! This is serious" Seulgi said. 

"How come I should be serious if she just cheated on me" she receive again another slap. 

"Wake the up, Lisa! Jennie is still your girlfriend and you should ing help her" Seulgi said. 

Lisa touch her face and she feels the pain. "Then who is he? And why he abused Jennie?"

"His fiancé. Jogin Kim" Rosé said. 

"Then why I should help her if she has a man already" Lisa said and she just cover her face. 

She knows that she will receive an another slap to Seulgi. 

"Lisa ing Manoban. Even you're a Kim already but Jennie needs help. This is really serious because she was abuse" Jiyeon said. 

"And what do you expect I should do? Come back to her and be mine her again? I have now a wife, Yeoni! And she has a man already but not a good man" Lisa said. 

"Are you sure that you have a good wife?" Jiyeon asked.

Lisa didn't answer the question. 

"Are you sure that she didn't abuse you too?" Rosé asked.

 She close .

"Are you sure that she treats you like a queen?" Seulgi asked. 

Lisa looks at her side view and she deeps breathe. 

"I hate you guys already but both of us suffer this ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter