Chapter 7

In Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I opened my eyes in shock.

 

Was it just a dream?

 

It was a dream right?

 

 I convinced myself and chuckled like a lunatic as I try to sit up in my bed.

 

Wait.

 

This is not my bed. I changed sheets didn’t I? My eyes roamed around the room and I gave up trying to convince myself any further.

 

Kim Jisoo, you’re so ing screwed.

 

I stood up, disbelief was all over my face. Did we do it? N-No, we just hugged each other to sleep. Right? Yeah, right. I remembered. I sighed in relief. I walk slowly to the door, and as I opened it, my heart raced a little bit faster. I continued to walk slowly towards the living room. Thank goodness, no one’s here. I quickly went to my room and closed the door. I leaned my back at it and breathed heavily. Why do I feel like I’ve committed a crime?

 

As I walk near my bed, I saw my phone atop of it and a little note was stuck under.

 

It read:

Jisoo-ah,

It was under your bed. I told you it wasn’t with me, .

But, good thing you accused me right? FFFFFF

I’m on a set right now, seems like you had a good sleep eh?

Let’s have dinner later, okay? –Lisa <3

 

I can feel that my face was burning. Oh my goodness. How can she tease me like this? T-This idiot!

 

How will I face her now? I… I can’t.

 

My thoughts were distracted by the noise outside. I hurriedly check who it was, and it was Chaeyoung, preparing her breakfast.

 

“Chaengie!” I ran towards her and gave her a back hug.

She chuckled. “Onni, do you want breakfast?”

“Chaengie…” I tightened the hug.

“What is it?” She said softly.

“Save me…” I said, almost sounding like a whimper.

Chaeyoung turned around as she laughs. “What is it this time onni?”

“Wait, are you having a fever?” She checked my forehead. Maybe she noticed how red my face was.

“N-No. I’m just hungry, really really hungry.”

She laughed. “Okay, okay. I’ll prepare some for you.”

I smiled.

 

But I’m still screwed.

 

~ ~ ~

 

It’s almost dinner and I’m fidgeting with everything I do. I can’t even play games in peace. What should I do? Should I make an excuse?

 

“Lisa-yaa, I’m really tired.” Tired of doing what? No, no. She knows I don’t have any schedule for today.

How about… “I forgot that I need to meet Soojoo today.” N-No, I can’t involve her with this.

Then… “Lisa, I think I’m sick, my stomach hurts.” Yeah, I think that’ll work.

 

Oh crap no, she’ll insist on taking care of me. Who knows what will happen next?

 

What the hell will I do? Where is that destructive car when I need it?! I thought as I look down outside through the window, watching cars pass through here and there. N-No, I’m too young and beautiful to die.

 

Being the nervous wreck I am, I jumped to the sound caused by my phone. Are you giving me a heart attack?! I foolishly blamed the gadget.

And I think it will really give me a heart attack. It was a message from Lisa. I don’t want to open it. But of course I did.

 

Jisoo-ah, be ready in 15 minutes. I’ll go pick you up!

I replied:

How about Chaeng and Jen?

I seriously hoped they will come too.

They have different schedules for dinner. I made sure it’s just us. FFFFFF

With that, I threw my phone on the bed. Aaaiisshh! Seriously?!

 

With lots of hesitations, I dressed up for our dinner. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter