Chapter 16

In Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jisoo-ah!” Lisa whispered to me while nudging my side with her elbow. We were having our walk in the airport going to Japan for some pre-promotional events, and of course, cameras and fans surrounded us. We were in the midst of our comeback, hoping our hard work will pay off.

“Jisoo!” She whispered again.

“What?” I asked. She mumbled something I can’t understand because it was too much of a whisper.

“What? I can’t hear you.”

She nudged me again. “Cling on to me!”

 

I giggled as I cling my arm with hers. I looked at her and she was smiling widely and waving at some fans. I’m really not sure but it felt like she was so proud, it felt like she was showing me off to every single person there and it makes my heart so warm and I couldn’t care less if it melted away.

I tightened my grip at the thought and Lisa turned her attention to me.

“Hey, are you okay? Feeling afraid again?” She asked.

I smiled at her. “No. I… feel safe.” With that said, she returned the smile extra sweetly that her eyes formed like rainbows and she reached for my hand to intertwine it with hers.

In that moment, it felt like the surroundings were turned into a blur and it’s only her that I see, it’s only her that matters.

 

 

 

“Jisoo-ah, can I take the window seat?” Lisa asked while we walked inside the plane.

“Sure. I’ll just sleep anyways.”

“But I don’t want you to.”

I chuckled. Aish this kid. “Then, I think I don’t have much of a choice do I?” I said and we both laughed.

 

“I’m hungry.” I complained.

“Jisoo, the flight is just for a few hours.” She said as she leans to the window, looking at the fluffy clouds.

“But I saw chicken at the airport!”

Lisa laughed and looked at me. “You love chicken that much huh?”

“Of course. Not even a question to ask Lisa.”

“Well, how about me?” She asked seriously.

I scoffed. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous over a chicken?”

“What if I am?”

“That’s food!” I chuckled.

“Why? Am I not delicious enough for you?!”

My eyes widen while I cover with my palm. “Yah-! Lalisa! Lower your voice down will you?!” I whispered with caution.

Then, before I can even recover, she suddenly my palm and I quickly removed it from her lips.

 

“Yah-! Are you crazy?!” This girl…

 

Lisa just laughed while slapping the arm rest, fully amused.

“Now that’s delicious.” She commented as she bit her lower lip. I saw her eyes trailed off from my eyes, down to my lips, then lower towards my body and it was glued there at my bare skin as I was wearing a crop top. I feel my cheeks blushed with how she was checking me out. I pulled my cardigan towards my belly to cover it.

“Lisa you ert!” I whispered.

I saw her smirked then she leaned to my ears and whispered back; “Why? Can’t I take pleasure from checking out my girl?” Her breath sent shivers in every nook of my body and my blushed cheeks conducted its warmth throughout my whole being. It suddenly turned hot in this cold atmosphere.

I gulped at the tension. She wasn’t even moving her face from me and the sensation of her breathing in my side doesn’t calm me down one tiny bit.

 

“L-Lisa-…” I tried to utter some words but she cut me off.

“Jisoo… do you… want to make out?”

 

What the hell?! Is this girl serious?!

 

I leaned backwards from her and I saw her face trying to hold the laughter she was trying to contain seconds ago.

 

“J-Jisoo… you should’ve s-seen y-your face!” She said in between laughs.

 

I was dumbfounded, startled, and everything you could think of near those. “Aish jinjja!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter