Halloween (Special Chapter)

In Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hi! I decided to make a Halloween Special for you guys. It's purely random and just for fun. And... I guess I needed a breather from mostly every drama in life lol. We all do don't we?

 

Enjoy!

 

------------------

 

 

“Shh!”

“W-What?” I answered in a whisper.

“Did you hear that?” She asked.

“Lisa, it’s just thunder.” I said as I rolled my eyes at her. We were comfortably lying on the couch and I was already dozing off in her arms when I suddenly felt her flinched.

“No it’s not! It came from your room!”

“Well, maybe the wind caused something to drop.”

“You never open your windows!”

“I do!”

“Really? When?” I thought hard with the question.

“Okay, good point.”

“Jisoo, let’s sleep in my room instead.”

“But it’s already comfortable here!” I objected.

“But I’m too scared already!”

“Fine!” I stood up and stomped my way into her room.

 

As we lay in her bed,  lights off with only a dim light reflected the room, I didn’t face Lisa because I was too upset or maybe I was just too sleepy that I sulked easily. It wasn’t long until I felt a hand sliding from my waist to my stomach.

“Hey, I’m sorry. Are you mad?”

“It’s fine.”

“Aw… my baby Jichu is sulking.”

“Shut up.” I heard her chuckle before pulling me and I felt her body against me.

“I could make up for that.” After those words, she reached for my hair and fixed it so that my neck would be visible to her. She kissed it softly and kept tracing the shape of my jaw with her lips. It sends shivers throughout my whole body… in a good way though.

Her hands were already all over me and it didn’t even processed in my mind where those explored. Her lips reached my ear and then she whispered;

“Jisoo-ah… you’re mine. Every. Inch. Of you.” I gulped. When I was about to say something in response, she turned me over with force so I could face her. She looked at me with so much hunger that I can’t even speak.

“L-Lisa… w-wai-…” I tried but failed. Lisa crashed her lips into mine the moment I uttered the words and I easily surrendered. Her kiss was so authoritative but I kept up with her pace. She trailed her kisses down to my chin, then to my neck. She reached for my arms that enveloped her nape and pinned them down onto the bed. I was startled with the force she was exerting because it was a bit painful.

As she continue to devour my neck, I noticed that her grip to my wrists were beginning to tighten and I felt her body gradually felt heavier by the minute.

“L-Lisa… aren’t you getting a bit aggressive? W-We could slow it down a notch.” With that said, she stopped kissing me but her grip and weight were still with much f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter