Chapter 13

In Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Lisa… I am yours.”

 

It was long seconds until I realized that I said my thoughts out loud, almost a whisper but audible enough for her to hear. Crap. My eyes flinched at the realization, but it changed Lisa’s. From her soft, slightly hungry eyes to this absolute darkness I call lust.

My back was resting on the wall perpendicular to the bed and Lisa was on my lap. I guess we ended up in this position because of the intensity; it seems our hunger was still not satisfied. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and formed her hand into a fist while slowly pulling it, her force gradually increasing. I saw her bit her lip and stared at me with great desire.

 

“Say it again.” She said in that low voice that I always succumb to.

 

When I started to open my mouth, I saw her eyes shifted directly to my lips. She was staring like she wanted the movement of my lips to those words etched on her mind completely.

 

“I-I am yours Li-…”

 

 

Then it happened.

 

 

 

*knock* *knock*

 

Few knocks from the door was heard and Lisa groaned in irritation. She looked at me with desperation in her eyes. I know, I know… but I have to open that door. I said in my mind as I caressed her cheeks and she just nodded weakly, fully understanding the situation.

Lisa removed herself on my lap and rolled over the bed lazily facing the other side, completely disappointed. I chuckled lightly as I stood up to open the door. Who the hell disturbed our…

I cut off my own thoughts as I open the door and saw Manager onni standing right in front of me. Why is she here? At this hour?

 

“Jisoo, I need to talk to you.”

“W-Why? Right now?” I asked nervously. She wouldn’t be here randomly in the first place if it wasn’t something alarming.

“Yes right now.” She answered, and I looked back at the bed to check on Lisa who is still facing on the other side.

As she noticed my actions, she spoke; “Only you, Jisoo.” I snapped my head back at her and just nodded as I head out and I closed the door carefully.

 

I followed Manager onni and I expected her to head for the living room but she didn’t, instead she went directly to Jennie’s room. What? Why?

When we entered the room, Jennie was already seated on the edge of her bed. She shifted her gaze towards us and it seems that she just had a breakdown by the way her eyes and nose reddened. Manager onni pulled the chair positioned at the desk to sit and she motions for me to sit on the bed beside Jennie.

 

“What is happening?” I asked almost impatiently, my question was towards our manager.

 

“Jisoo, you have to be careful.”

 

“About what?”

 

Manager onni stared at Jennie who continued to lock her gaze at the floor before she answered.

 

“The director knows. He knows about the two of you.”

 

“W-What? A-About us?” I was shocked, confused, and everything else I couldn’t even comprehend.

 

“Yes. Your…” She trailed off to find the right word. “…relationship.”

 

My eyes widened and looked at Jennie who’s been quiet ever since I got here.

 

“H-How did he know?” I asked stuttering, then our manager looked at Jennie again.

 

“Hanbin” Jennie finally spoke, then started having little sobs.

 

I can’t utter any word. I didn’t know how all the things I’ve heard made sense. How did Hanbin suddenly got involved in this?

 

“I’ll make this quick… for the both of you.” Manager onni said firmly.

 

“I’ve been around the director for a long time, so I know how that head of his works.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter