Chapter 19; LISA'S DIARY pt. 1

In Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hi. A little side track from the story. Chapter's title says it.

I hope you do remember the previous chapters though.

Hwaiting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

~My Jisoo Onni~

 

To be honest, I’m scared. I’m so scared to be alone in this place. I want Jisoo to stay, but I can’t make her do that. She already adjusted her vacation for me, I won’t take anymore of her time. Well, to be honest again for the second time, I want all of her time, I want all of her. I am so madly in love with her. Is it even right to feel this way towards another girl? Aish, Lalisa you’re hopeless.

I heard the main door opening and I ran fast enough from the living room to welcome the person I am expecting for long hours now.

“Jisoo onni!” I engulfed her with a tight embrace and she laughed. That laugh.

To be honest for the third time, I’m only calling her onni to cover up my unyielding feelings for her. I can’t even count on my fingers how many names I want to call her.

When Jisoo called me to say she was coming home a day early, I was delighted that I didn’t even try to persuade her not to. She was coming, that’s all what registered in my head. Yes, I’m starting to realize how selfish I can be when it comes to the person I love.

 

How did it start if you may ask? Well, I don’t know but no matter how cliché this might sound; I think its love at first sight.

 

 

~Trying to be the ‘Wife Material’ Gone Wrong~

 

So, I’m in the kitchen trying to be the Jolisa (cook of her life. I can’t help but feel a little competitive towards Jennie onni a.k.a. the Jendeuk Ramsay of her life. I sighed while I closed my eyes, trying to regain focus.

I always wonder if Jisoo is also interested in girls. I wished she was, but I kept thinking that if she were, she’ll probably fall for Jennie instead. Who am I compared to the “wifey” material?

 

Aish! Lalisa! I battled with my head as it won’t stop over-thinking on useless things. I need to hurry or else my Jisoo-… I unwillingly stopped my thoughts as I saw the girl occupying my mind endlessly, standing in front of me, and never looking this confused in her life.

“Jisoo?!”

 

~ ~ ~

Looking at my work of art a.k.a. abstract cooking, I suddenly felt sorry for the victim. How the hell it turned out like this? Well, it’s the taste that counts, right?

 

And disaster happened.

“Yah-! Are you really trying to end me Lalalisa?!”

“Jisoo-ah! That is what it feels like when your husband cooks for you. I’m just preparing you for it, okay?”

“Yah-! I’ll definitely find a chef!”

“Yeah, yeah good luck with that pabo.”

 

Seriously, good luck with that Jisoo-ah because you’re going to be my wife and I’m never going to be a chef. Eehee!

 

~My Jealousy ~

 

I woke up to the sound of the obviously noisy Jisoo, playing with Jennie. I scoffed. How can she flirt with Jennie onni in front of me?! Well not technically, I can be over-reacting sometimes.

 

Great, a tickle fight. How sweet, I thought sarcastically.

I tried to sleep a little more but I can’t help but be annoyed and maybe a little jealous. I stormed outside, pillow in my hand, and it wasn’t long until it landed on Jisoo’s face. Cheater. Yes, I’m on a one-sided relationship with her, and no one can tell me otherwise.

I regretted going out because the sight just annoyed me even more that I went back to my room sulking like a kid I am. I grunted. Why am I so childish?!

 

~ ~ ~

 

As Jisoo and Chaeyoung went back from their “date”. This playgirl. I sulk because, why not? I want her attention. I knew she woke me up before they went out, and honestly I just wanted her to persuade me even just a little to come with them, but to my dismay, it didn’t happen.

 

I fooled a lot with her, acting a disappointed oppa and all. It’s all fun and games until I desire for more.

 

Can we be more than this Jisoo-ah?

 

~Taking a Chance~

 

Well, let me tell you that one time I sort of went over-board with my feelings. Jisoo, who was having a hard time with a little part of the choreography, decided to stay after our practice to learn that part more. Hmm, a chance. I smirk a little. Well, who would step up to this situation? The main dancer, everyone. I smirked proudly and accidentally let out a chuckle.

“What are you being a dork for?” Jisoo said, disturbing my happy thoughts.

“W-what? Nothing! Say, Jisoo-ah, let me stay too and help you with that one” I said smoothly. Nice nice nice!

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Come closer Jisoo.” I said. Actually, that’s unnecessary, but moves man, moves.

Even if I planned to spend more time with her, it was beyond my intention to let the next thing happen; Jisoo lying on the floor, me on top of her. Thanks to my reflexes that I was able to support her fall. Trust me, this is not part of the plan. Her eyes were closed, but still beautiful. Without any second thoughts, I eyed down for her lips. These heart-shaped lips. L-Lisa control yourself. Control. I blinked twice as I successfully forced myself to stop my thoughts. I suddenly looked at her eyes, and I melted even more. Omo-… Stop killing me!

 

~ ~ ~

 

I walked out of my room early in the morning and see no one’s awake but me. I went to the kitchen counter and checked the fridge for food. As my eyes were scanning, I heard an opening door which was obviously Jisoo’s. I hurriedly hid below the counter, hoping she’ll come and I’ll surprise her, but she didn’t. I got more upset when I saw her entering Jennie onni’s room. I sighed in complete disappointment. I guess I’ll never get that kind of attention from her.

I weakly get the cereal and milk, then I eat alone in this cold marble counter feeling the coldness of the milk; “but nothing’s colder than the feeling of my heart” I mumbled dramatically.

Moments later, I saw Jisoo and Jennie approaching the kitchen. I tried to finish my cereal faster but failed.

“You’re up early”, said the cheater.

The hell I am.

“It’s not early anymore.” I said like it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

Her “wife” will make her the perfect pancakes but she wanted cereal. Ha! Serves you right.

I smirked as an idea popped in my head. I chugged down the milk from the bowl and exaggerated how delicious it was to eat cereal. I know, I know, I’m childish.

 

~My Heart that is Crushed Along with Hers~

 

When Chaengie and I finally agreed on what to have for dinner, I volunteered to buy the ingredients while she prepare in the kitchen, well yeah, since I don’t cook.

As I finished buying all that’s needed, I headed straight to our building. As I was strolling and nearing the entrance, I saw a familiar girl with a red hoodie, small in height, running directly towards the street.

She’ll get ing hit!

As shock came over me, I ran fast, not minding that the grocery bag that I’m carrying went flying elsewhere.

I grabbed her arm violently.

 

“Jisoo! What the hell are you doing?!”

 

I was worried and angry at the same time. What the hell?! I never get this angry!

 

It’s painful.

 

It’s too painful too see her in this state, crying in my arms. What happened to her? I am so worried that I was craving for answers but I know it’s not the time for it. I just embraced her and made sure that she is safe with me, and I won’t let anything or anyone hurt her. Jisoo-ah, please stop crying. I silently pleaded as tears were forming in my eyes too.

 

 I can’t bare seeing you this hurt.

 

~Taking THE Chance~

 

I play a lot with Jisoo roughly, everyone knows that. We’re like those annoying siblings that mothers wished never had. It’s normal fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter