Chapter 20; LISA'S DIARY pt. 2

In Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up, as my lips formed into a smile. Actually, I think I’ve been smiling throughout my sleep because I’m lying beside the most beautiful girl with the most beautiful heart… and the best part is? She’s mine.

I woke up feeling an irreplaceable warmth. We were wrapped in each other’s bodies, completely unclothed but no shivers from coldness can be felt. I held and stared at the sunflower pendant; the necklace that she gave to me was the only thing that I was wearing... then I looked at her and I can’t believe that she’s real. I can’t believe that the Jisoo who loves me back is real, here in front of me.

I fixed her hair that slightly fell on her face and tucked it behind her ears. She fidgeted a little so I caressed her head for her to continue her slumber. She gave me a sweet smile before pulling me closer and I felt her breathing at ease as she found comfort in sleeping once more, and so did I.

 

I love her… and she's here with me.

 

That's all that matters.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

I woke up.

 

I woke up with a familiar scent in my bed but when I opened my eyes I saw nothing but a bright paper in my side. I scrunched my sleeping eyes and reached for what seemed like an envelope. It was in yellow and when I opened it, the paper inside was in yellow too. I smiled at the thought because I know to whom it was from.

My smile falters as I examine the letter. I noticed that the writing was a little messed up; some ink were slightly scattered and I see evidence of liquid which had caused the mess. I was sure it was tears, and I don’t know if I should be nervous.

 

Later, I realized that I shouldn’t be. I shouldn’t be nervous because I should be absolutely terrified. Little did I know that my greatest fear would be a few words away from this letter.

 

My Dearest Lisa,

 

Before anything else, I want you to know that I love you… and I’m sorry.

 

I left… and you’ll know soon enough why. I know this is selfish of me deciding on my own for you, for us… but I want you to achieve more. I want you to fully achieve your dreams, and with that… I’ll be the happiest.

I hope someday you’ll find a place in your heart to forgive me. This is not because I do not trust you enough, it is because I trust you so much that I know you’ll go farther… and I don’t want to be the person that’s pulling you down on that track.

Do not worry about me. I’ll be fine, because I always think about you and you are my strength… you always were.

Please don’t give up on your dream… I love how I see it in your eyes each time I look at them.

 

I love you… please remember that. Goodbye Lisa.

 

-Jisoo

 

I stared dumbly at the piece of paper that had shattered my heart and probably everything of me. Is this real? Is this ing real?!

I put down the letter and hurriedly searched for Jisoo outside my room. I went to her room and she’s not there but her things were untouched, her clothing were still there. This is some stupid prank right? She… she didn’t leave me for real r-right? I stuttered with my own thoughts as panic grew on me.

I reached for my phone and called her... only to find out that the number’s already unavailable. No… this not happening. As I got more and more frustrated, I knocked and shouted for Chaeyoung and Jennie.

 

“What happened Lisa?” Jennie was the first one up.

“J-Jisoo… she… where is she?!” As panic was evident on my face, Jennie’s eyes grew wide and ran back to her room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter