Chapter 17

In Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

HIT YOU WITH THAT DDU-DDU-DU!

 

 

The crowd’s cheers were ecstatic. All of us felt alive despite of our heavy breathings. None of us can even speak whilst walking towards the backstage then to our dressing room, but we wear sincere smiles of joy; the joy of owning our comeback stage, the hard work paid off, and of course the joy that we give to our fans.

 

“That was so intense! I still feel fired up right now!” Chaeyoung commented.

“I know! I’ve never felt the nervousness from our debut. It’s like I already know we’re going to own that stage once we walked up on it!” Lisa added.

She wasn’t over-reacting though. I felt it too; the adrenaline that rushed over me was something I’ve never felt before and I’m pretty sure Jennie felt the same.

Well… it’s best to say that we delivered our plan smoothly… now it’s time for it to work. I’m sure it would though… it should.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Jisoo! What are you so mad about on this part? Ooh so fierce!” Lisa pointed me out on the screen of her phone as she laughs. She was watching my focused cam that was recorded by a fan during our live performance.

“Yah-! Why do you even watch that?!”

“Then how am I supposed to watch you while we’re performing? I live for your fan-cams!”

I just laughed and rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

Lisa didn’t reply and was so engrossed with her phone. I chuckled lightly and just let her be. She was lying comfortably on my bed already on her pajamas as I was searching for mine to wear.

 

“What’s taking you so long?” Lisa grunted like a kid.

“I think I don’t have any clean pajamas.”

“Cool, don’t wear anything then and come here.” I turned my head to look at her and she was smirking while her eyes were still glued on her phone.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I said, trying not be troubled by her teasing.

“It’s fine… I’m going to warm you up anyway.” I didn’t look at her this time but I knew that her smirk grew wider.

Feeling a little competitive, I decided to back. I didn’t answer her remarks and went to go remove my top and skirt. I toppled my hair a little then I walked towards her with only undergarments on me and a towel wrapped on my body to cover.

 

“Is this okay then?” I asked to get her attention.

 

“What is-…” She stopped when she looked at me, mouthing any word she could utter but none came out. I smirked this time.

“Yah-, Manoban… eyes on me.” I teased a little more.

“Y-Yes?” She said as she shifted her gaze from my body to my eyes.

How cute, I should do this more often. I chuckled this time and leaned lower to be at level with her face.

“You’re so cute Lisa.” I whispered on her lips before giving her a peck. I know that wasn’t enough for her and that’s exactly what I aimed for.

“Go and continue watching those videos okay? I’ll go ask Jen if she’s got an extra PJs.” I said and turned back to head for the door but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit on the bed, my back resting on her.

“No you’re not.” She wrapped her arms around me, forming a back hug and trailed her lips on my nape. I feel her breaths violently teasing me for contact.

“Why not?” I asked, playing a little hard-to-get.

“Because…” She fixed my hair to put it on one side so my shoulders reveal barely for her. “This is for my eyes only, and mine only. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter