Embarrassment

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You

Sunrays from the open window hit your face, causing you to wake up. You groaned as your head throbbed. What a bad hangover. You massaged your head as you sat up.

"Ahh what happened yesterday? How did I get home?" You wondered as you tried to recall anything from yesterday.

"Wait.." You finally looked around you, but you were not in your room. "Where am I?!" You checked yourself.

"Whose shirt is this?" You screamed as you panic.

You got out of bed and tried to find your belongings. You wanted to get out as fast as possible. Suddenly you were hugged from behind. Your eyes widened and you tried to escape from him. However, his grip was too strong.

"Shhh.. It's me." You recognised his voice and it made your froze. "J-jung.. Jungkook?" You asked while tilting your head to confirm.

"Mm, calm down and let me explain." He let you go after you stopped panicking. "S..Sorry I had to do that. I was afraid you would punch me again with your hand cast if I suddenly appear. That's why I gripped you."

"Punch you? What do you mean? W-what happened yesterday? Why am I here.." You asked, still lost.

"I was passing by the soju shop you were in yesterday and I saw how wasted you were. You were having trouble walking."

"Huh-? Y-you were there?" Your heart started to beat fast. You were afraid the imagination man was really him. "Wait, what were you wearing yesterday?" You asked to double confirm.

"Erm.. Green shirt?" Jungkook replied fast which made you sighed in relief. You were now confident it was indeed just your imagination yesterday since the imagination man was wearing black. The last thing you want was for Jungkook to know the truth about Areum.

"I see.. But why am I here?" You asked, still confused.

"I asked you where your house was but you didn't answer. Y-you.." He seemed hesitated to continue.

"I what..?" You got curioused as you tried hard to recall what happened yesterday.

 

--Flashback to Yesterday--

"Woooah Woahh Y/N!" Jungkook managed to catch you before you fall. "You're so drunk, oh my god. Where do you stay, let me send you home." He asked, still holding on to you.

"Ahhhh molla, molla...." You hiccuped as you pushed him. You tried to walk on your own but immediately lost your balance. "Ahhhh don't push me! I know I pushed Areum but why must you push me ahhhh!" You yelled, annoyed as you tried to regain your balance.

Jungkook who did nothing wrong was speechless. He laughed in disbelief for getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter