Miscommunication

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You


It has already been a week since the kissing incident with Jungkook but you could not stop thinking about it. Every time you recalled the moment, your heart started to beat fast and you would feel yourself turning red.

You were stupid for thinking that Jungkook had feelings for you just from a one time hang out session. You chuckled as you shook your head. You decided to move past the incident, but somehow deep down, you still hoped he likes you back.

Meanwhile, you and Jungkook remained as great friends. Nothing awkward so far and you appreciate having him beside you, eventhough it was nothing more than a friend.

 

"BOO!" A loud scream rang in your ear, waking you up from your daydream. You jolted up from your seat as you took cover, shocked of wherever the scream came from.

You looked over and saw Taehyung laughing, probably at how funny your reaction was. He loved pulling pranks on you, and he has never once failed scaring you.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stop doing that to me!" You ran after Tae as you wanted to kill him for scaring you. "My heart is beating so fast omg! What if I get a heart attack, you babo!!"

"Hahaha mianhee~ Just that I saw you were daydreaming again, it was a perfect chance for me to scare you." He explained as he finished up his remaining laugh. He then joined you and took a seat. "What were you daydreaming about this time?"

"Nothing." You looked away as you took a sip of your Camomile tea.

"Eiiiii. It's so obvious something is bothering you. Cmon, you can tell me anything." Tae could read you pretty easily.

You shook your head, denying and being as stubborn as you could. But Taehyung kept pestering you, not giving up. You knew he would never stop trying until he gets what he wanted.

"OK FINE!" You finally burst. "Actually, I have a 'friend'..."

After much hesitation, you figured Tae was someone you could rely on. You always wanted to get it off your chest, so you could finally breathe in ease again. So you trusted Tae.

Hence, you started telling Tae about the kissing incident from start until end. However instead of revealing the story was about yourself, you used the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter