Chapter 9

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later

Seoul University

 

“Gyugyu” Sungyeol jumped over his friend crashing him with a hug, “I missed you so much~~~~~.”

“It’s your fault” Sunggyu pushed the tallboy off him, “I’m grounded because of you.”

“I’m sorry” Sungyeol nudged Sunggyu, and it made him smile, “I love you.”

“You better!!”

“Mom misses you, call her.”

“I will; I miss her more” Sunggyu nudged his friend, “So~~, how does it feel to date my beautiful cousin openly?”

“I’m happy Gyugyu” Sungyeol dreamily clasped his hands, “Finally I get to tell everyone he is mine.”

“Myungsoo is a good kid; he’s lucky to have someone like you.”

“I wish you find the one too.”

“…”

Sunggyu silent was a bit suspicious, he usually talks back with a bratty comment, “Gyugyu, don’t tell me you’re in love?”

“A-Ani, why would you say that!”

“You’re absentminded.”

“I’m grounded and bored.”

“It’s not the first time you’re grounded; you’re grounded your entire life!!”

“Geez I get it, I’m cursed.”

“It’s okay; someone will find you and un-curse you.”

“Eww, ~~~ did you watch the princess and the frog again!!”

“Hmm, it’s my favourite movie.”

“I know don’t remind me.”

“You’re obviously the frog.”

“Wah, I do all of this for you, and you call me a frog!!”

“A cute frog?”

Sungyeol was teasing Sunggyu just to make him smile, and it worked he successfully made his friend not only smile but laugh.

“You boys seem to have fun.”

“Professor” Both bowed, but Sunggyu avoided his eyes it still feels awkward because of what happened back in Jeju, “It was nice having you around with my family, you’re actually cool.”

“Thank you, Sungyeol” Heechul looked at quiet Sunggyu, “How is your back, Sunggyu?”

“I’m fine.”

“Can I steal your friend for a minute Sungyeol?”

“No, no we’re busy-”

“Yes of course” Sungyeol gave his friend a little push, he still thinks it’s romantic if Sunggyu dated their professor, “Go, go, I’ll see you in class.”

“Yah! Sungyeol-”

“You have a good friend.”

“Twin, we’re twins.”

Sulking Sunggyu is back, and Heechul found it cute, “Right, twins my bad.”

“Look, professor about what you asked me.”

“No, no I don’t want to hear your answer now.”

“It’s a no.”

“Why~~~?”

“I don’t need to give you a reason.”

Just like Woohyun said, he is a brat- a cute one “I understand you’re scared from everyone’s reaction.”

“This has nothing to do with my family reaction.”

“I think it does.”

“Professor!!!”

Heechul leaned close to Sunggyu’s face not caring that there were students surrounding them, “I like you a lot.”

“You told me that!” Sunggyu took two steps backwards then turned to leave, but Heechul wasn’t done, “What are you doing!!! Let go of my hand!”

“I’m sorry” Heechul apologised right away, he crossed the line with his student.

“Do you want a reason badly?”

“I would really appreciate if you would give me one.”

“I’m in love with someone else.”

“Do I get to know who?” Sunggyu lowered his head, “It’s Woohyun, isn’t it?”

“Professor!”

“It’s him. It’s okay you can tell me.”

“Hmm.”

“You guys are dating secretly, right?”

“Yeah.”

“And Sungyeol?”

“He doesn’t know.”

“I see” Heechul patted Sunggyu’s shoulder shocking him with his reaction, “Woohyun is a very lucky man.”

“Professor!”

“You chose well, I wish you all the best together” Heechul then smiled remembering his conversation with Woohyun, “Do you know how many times I asked him if you guys are dating or not!!! He avoided the answer every time.”

“I asked him to keep it a secret for now.”

“Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me, even Woohyun won’t know that I know until you decide to tell him.”

Sunggyu bowed, “Thank you, professor it means a lot.”

Heechul opened his arms, “So can I get a hug?”

“Daebak, professor!!! I’m dating your best friend!!!!”

“Why~~~~, it’s just a hug.”

“Wah, shameless and to think you’re the older between us!”

“Watch it; I’m your professor.”

“You lost that card when you confessed professor.”

“Y-Yah, come back- omg he is a brat!!!!” Heechul chuckled when Sunggyu waved his hands without even turning, “An adorable brat.”

 

 

 

Two weeks later

Nam House

 

I hate it when Sunggyu purposely ignores my messages! My messages marked as read why isn’t he answering me damn it!!! All I can do is call again and again and pray that he will answer me because if he doesn’t then, I’ll make a quick visit to his house.

It’s been two weeks since our trip to Jeju Island, and since we made love, Sungyeol told me that Mrs Kim grounded Sunggyu for a month again because he took the blame for him and Myungsoo dating. I find it cute that he is willing to protect my brother and his cousin, but shouldn’t his mother know her son best?

“Hello.”

“Finally, baby~~ where have you been?”

“Home, I’m still grounded.”

“Why don’t you answer my messages?”

“Ajusshi, did you call to investigate!!!”

“Someone is grumpy.”

“Ajusshi!!!!”

“Don’t Ajusshi me!! You don’t know how it feels when my messages mark as read and in return, I get no reply!!!”

“Ajusshi, I miss you.”

, that boy knows how to talk, didn’t I say he knows which buttons to push!! “I miss you more and more, I wanted to come, but you locked your window, why?”

“Will you come over? Please?”

“Sunggyu! Babe, of course, I’ll come right now.”

 

He doesn’t need to ask me twice or even add please, I was dying to see his face more than him, but since he was grounded, I didn’t want to complicate things for him more and wait until he calls me. Meeting after school and his classes seemed impossible, he has a lab and late classes, and by the time he’s done he’ll be dead tired and need rest.

 

 

 

Kim House

 

Sunggyu’s room;

I had the best welcoming, a pair of arms wrapped around my neck and his body glued to mine; he wasn’t kidding when he said he misses me. I made sure the door is locked before I returned to him on the bed, I'm hungry for Kim Sunggyu’s lips.

I wanted to kiss all of him, starting from his forehead though it sounds cheesy I felt like I need to assure him that I will protect him no matter what, and what better way to show this other than a sweet kiss on the forehead.

I leaned closer to his face feeling his body shivers when my eyelashes brushed on his cheek. I brushed my lips against his closed eyes and lightly kissed them, in return Sunggyu kissed my chin carefully not to give me a hickey there, not that I minded but he knows I’m a teacher it won’t look good in front of my students.

“I missed you so much.”

Sunggyu wrapped his legs around Woohyun’s waist bringing him closer, “Ajusshi, kiss me.”

That’s all I needed to hear to take to press my lips on his lips into a sweet kiss, I backed a little to look into his beautiful eyes before I leaned again to capture his lips adding a little tongue, I was very gentle this time as I took Sunggyu’s lips between mine to caress softly. I love it when he is leading it assures me he is okay with whatever we’re doing.

“Someone is eager.”

“Shut up” Sunggyu kissed my lips, and his fingers worked on my shirt, “Ajusshi, I want you.”

“Don’t come later and complain” I laid him on his back and ran my hand along his thigh, “Because I’m not going to stop.”

 

As if this is what my boy needed, and to be honest I’m worried about him. Lately, he’s stressed and sensitive over anything, I’m just glad I’m the reason he feels good and relaxed.

“Ajusshi.”

“Yeah, baby?”

Sunggyu snuggled more to Woohyun, “Can you sleep over?”

“I want to, but I can’t, and you know why” Woohyun kissed Sunggyu’s head, “But I will stay until you sleep.”

“No, it’s okay you can leave.”

I lost his warmth when got off the bed wearing his shirt back, so I did the same picking up my clothes, “What’s wrong? Is it something at home?”

“Ajusshi I’m grounded because my cousin started to date, what more do you need to know!!!”

“Do you want me to talk to her?”

“Ani, Ani, it won’t work anyway.”

“Why? Why can’t she trust you?”

“You think I’ll tell you so that you think like her!!”

“Wow, what did you do baby?” I pulled him between my arms again hugging him tight, “Try me, tell me what happened?”

“Mom found weed in my school bag.”

“Ah~~, that why.”

Sunggyu looked up from Woohyun’s chest frowning, “Ajusshi, what kind of reaction is that!”

Woohyun sat back on the bed along with Sunggyu straddling him, “So, who did you cover for this time?”

“Ajusshi!!”

“What? I know you, you’re not the type to do such a thing.”

“How do you know?”

“I’m a teacher; it’s my job to read kids like you.”

“Yah!! I'm not a kid!! And I’m not your student.”

“You said she found it in your bag.”

“You’re so stupid; I could’ve smoked it later!!”

Woohyun ruffled Sunggyu’s hair chuckling, “Aigo~~~, you’re so cute.”

“Ajusshi~~~~~, that’s not funny!!”

Woohyun pecked his lips, “And because I feel I know you too well, I know you weren’t that type” the elder chuckled, “God, I feel I know you better than my brother.”

“…”

The way Sunggyu looked down and bit his lips nervously meant- “Omg, you were covering for my brother!!!!”

“A-Ani, it was mine, I wanted to try something new.”

“Should I ask him myself or are you going to keep on lying!!”

“Don’t ask him; it has nothing to do with him”

I knew my brother and Sunggyu relationship is so thick, but I didn’t think it will reach this extent, how close those two to each other!!!

“Fine, I won’t ask, just tell me the truth, he is my brother I have the right to at least know” Sunggyu nodded, “Was it my brother’s?”

“Hmm.”

“!! How much do you love my brother to do such a thing!”

“A lot, he’s my twin we grew up together, and he is a good boy I swear it was a one-time thing and he promised not to do it again.”

“Did he smoke it?”

“Ani, Ani I took it from him before he gets to smoke it, please Ajusshi don’t tell anyone, not even Myungsoo knows.”

“Omg, even Myungsoo thinks it’s yours!!”

“I told him to cover up for me one night to sneak out and get Sungyeol out from a bar.”

“A bar!!! How old were you two!!!”

“Ajusshi, do you want me to tell you or answer your stupid questions?”

“Ani, continue.”

“We’re so close that’s why he showed me what he got” Sunggyu looked into Woohyun’s eyes worriedly, “I was going to flush it, but mom found it first. Ajusshi, it’s a secret don’t tell anyone, please.”

Woohyun smiled kissing Sunggyu’s forehead, “I won’t tell anyone, don’t worry” he then hugged him tight feeling that he needed a warm hug, “I’m proud of you, just promise no more secrets from me, okay?”

“Well~~~~~~~~~.”

“Omg, what are you!!! How many secrets you have!!! And here I thought I’m the only secret you’ve got!”

“Ajusshi~~~.”

“Tell me your secret.”

“Professor Heechul knows about us?”

“What!! How????”

“I kind of told him?”

“What!!! What did I miss!!!”

Sunggyu got off Woohyun’s lap just in case he turns crazy, “He asked me out in Jeju Island.”

“I knew it!!!!!! Was that when I left you two alone?”

“Yeah, but I said no and I told him I’m in love with you.”

“You said that?”

Sunggyu looked down nodding; he probably crossed the line with Woohyun’s friends shouldn’t he like let him handle telling his friends about his choices. He suspected Woohyun would be mad at him but the elder always shocked him instead of getting angry, he felt Woohyun’s lips on his lips the elder gently cupped his cheeks caressing them warmly as he kissed him again.

“Ajusshi!”

“I love you more.”

“You’re not mad I told your friend?”

“Ani, I’m super happy to know you’re not afraid to tell everyone your feelings.”

“Seonsaeng-nim told you, didn’t he?”

“Yup” Woohyun pushed Sunggyu on the bed and laid next to him, “Keep that up, and it will be no longer a secret.”

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you!!”

Sunggyu’s mouth gapped squeezing the bedsheet, “Very, and because you made me so happy, I’m thinking to give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter