Chapter 27

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s House

 

“Kim Myungsoo dear.”

Myungsoo wished he’d be buried instead of facing his mother right now, and god he wished Sunggyu was around to help.

“Y-Yes, mom.”

“What time is it now?”

“5 in the afternoon.”

“I would be okay with it if I knew you were studying and not fooling around with your boyfriend.”

“I was studying; he was helping me with-”

“Hmm, I see”, Myungsoo looked down at his school shirt when Mrs Kim fixed its buttons, “Did you understand it all?”

“M-Mom I-”

“Aigo~~~~, Myungie all these years watching Sunggyu lie to me yet you couldn’t learn how to do it properly, so cute.”

Myungsoo lowered his head embarrassed, “I’m sorry mom.”

“You know I can’t be mad at you, right?”

Myungsoo nodded cutely, “Yeah, because you love me.”

So innocent it made Mrs Kim almost let it slip this time but that’s not how the elder does things in this house, “But I can ground you with a warm hug and a big smile.”

“Mom~~.”

“Go to your room Myungsoo, and you better study when I come and check on you.”

“Am I grounded?”

Mrs Kim smiled, “Not yet, let’s wait for your tests results. I’m hoping A’s this time.”

“Neh~~, mom”, Myungsoo then asked, “Where is Sunggyu Hyung? It’s too quiet here.”

“I’ve just talked to him, he said he’s coming home in 10 minutes, he is already done”, Mrs Kim checked her watch, “This boy makes me worry all the time.”

“Everything alright mom?”

Mrs Kim sighed feeling uneasy out of the sudden, “Ani, Ani don’t worry about it, go study.”

 

Mr Kim entered the house to find a very stressed woman sitting in the living room and watching TV, he smiled and joined his wife knowing well the reason behind it all.

“How are you wify?”

Mrs Kim didn’t even bother to look at her husband and continued to flip through the channels, “Your son is late.”

Mr Kim checked his watch, “Which one?”

“Which one you think!!!! Of course, Sunggyu.”

“Isn’t he at a doctor appointment with Howon?”

“He said he’d be home in 10 minutes.”

“Good so he answered you this time, I’m proud.”

“Ha-Ha very funny!! It’s been 15 minutes since we talked!”

“Omg, he’s 5 minutes LATE!!!! Let’s call the police.”

“You know what, Sunggyu is right; it’s your fault he is out of control.”

Mr Kim chuckled, “He said that?” Mrs Kim nodded, “I love that boy.”

“Aren’t you worried about him??? He is not picking up his phone now.”

Mr Kim took the phone from his wife’s hand, “His mobile’s battery is probably dead? He might be at Howon’s house and resting, stop worrying a lot.”

“How can I not worry!!! He is pregnant and alone his fiancé is on a healing trip in god knows where.”

“So, it’s about Woohyun too.”

“Of course, it’s about him! I can’t believe I trusted you to have the ‘talk’ with him.”

“He was a man of his word; he left after getting Sunggyu’s permission, my son needed this more than him I can’t interfere with their decision these two are allowed to make their mistake and figure out what they truly want in this life.”

“Dramatic, you and your son are dramatic.”

 

 

Key’s Apartment

 

“Sungjong? What are you doing here?”

Key returned home to bring more clothes to settle for a while at Heechul’s house until they make it official and get married, he intends to keep his apartment as it belongs to him and not a renting kind of residence, but he wasn’t sure if he should tell Heechul or not.

Key was surprised to find Sungjong sitting by his apartment door waiting for him, he only gave the younger his address in case of emergency and if he needed private lessons.

“S-Seonsaeng-nim” Sungjong threw himself on his teacher crying, “Thank god you’re here.”

“Why are you here?”

“I need your help.”

 

Key gave his student a glass of water and waited for him to calm down before he questions him, “Do you want to tell me what happened?”

“Can I move in with you Seonsaeng-nim?”

“What!!”

“My parents are going to kick me out Seonsaeng-nim!!!”

“If you’re failing one of your subjects we can work things out it’s not too late.”

“I’m pregnant.”

“WHAT!!!”

“I’m pregnant.”

“WHAT!!”

“Seonsaeng-nim are you deaf? I said I’m pregnant.”

Key looked at his mobile when it showed Heechul’s name then back at his student who was crying none stop. Scared to tell Heechul that he can’t come tonight because Sungjong is at his place not to get the wrong idea so he silent his mobile it’s not something he wants to explain through the phone.

“Look Sungjong; you can’t keep this a secret from your parent; you have to talk to them.”

“But-”

“You can stay for tonight, but tomorrow we will meet your parents and tell them the truth.”

Sungjong had no other option but to nod, “Thank you Seonsaeng-nim.”

“Can I ask who is the father?”

“A- A college boy.”

“Sungjong! You’ve got to be kidding me, how did you two, meet?”

“Through a friend.”

“Do you really sleep with everyone???”

“Yes, but this one is different; I like him.”

“Does he know?”

“Ani, he likes someone else.”

Key was shocked in how Sungjong lived his life, where are his parents in all of this!! What if he gets into trouble? Doing it with random boys is dangerous.

“Let me make a quick call; I’ll show you the guest room in a minute, did you eat something?” Sungjong shook his head, so Key gave his student his apartment phone, “Call any restaurant you want.”

“Thank you.”

 

Key took the call to his room, he can’t run away from this, and he definitely doesn’t want to start his life with Heechul with a lie, “Heechul.”

“Where are you? Jihoon and I are going to start the movie without you.”

“…”

“You’re not coming, aren’t you?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Can I ask why?”

“Promise you won’t get mad?”

“Sungjong, isn’t it?”

“Heechul.”

“Isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“Just send him home, don’t tell me he is spending the night over?”

“I’ll explain it all tomorrow.”

“No, don’t come over until you figure out who you really want to be with!!”

“I want to be with you."

"You signed up for this, you can't just simply disappear when we're official!!! I don't want to confuse my son, I don't want to be confused either!!"

 "I know, I know and you have every right but I’m a teacher; it’s my job-”

"And It's my job to look into my interest."

"But-"

"Later Key."

"W-Wait-", Beep, Beep, Beep, “Damn it.”

 

 

Hospital

 

Dear Diary,

I arrived just in time the hospital before Sunggyu leaves, the first person I met is Howon, he was waiting for Sunggyu outside apparently that boy is embarrassed to be examined with his teacher beside him and it kind of made me happy.

Though I asked Howon to leave multiple times, he didn’t listen to me and insisted he stays in case I mess up with Sunggyu!!! How dare he??? Why would he think I’d upset him, why????

The one thing Sunggyu didn’t expect is to find Woohyun waiting for him next to Howon; the elder never mentioned he’s coming home soon, Sunggyu assumed the reason behind not calling or texting him is a sudden trip with his friends.

“Ajusshi! What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to see you, silly”, Woohyun hugged Sunggyu, who was still in shock, “What kind of welcoming is that?”

The younger hugged back, “Welcome home, Ajusshi.”

Seeing how settled things were between Sunggyu and Woohyun Howon decided to withdraw quietly and leave the hospital, he’s sure the two have a lot to catch up.

Woohyun capped Sunggyu’s cheeks examining the face his missed the most, “I missed you.”

“Hmm, thanks.”

It’s okay; I deserve it. That boy is trying to be cautious around me, and it’s okay I understand. Though I made sure he approves returning to the US, I knew it hurts his feelings but this had to be done and I’m glad I did, it made me realise how much I missed that boy in front of me, I don’t want to let him go afraid his heart already gave up on us.

“What did the doctor say?”

“Everything is fine; I should expect it to happen any time now, where is Seonsaeng-nim?”

“I sent him home.”

“I’ll give him a call later.”

The two entered the elevator and Woohyun offered to carry the bag Sunggyu was holding that had his comfy pillow, “Are you in pain or discomfort?”

Sunggyu squeezed his eyes and groaned a little, “Ah- now that you mentioned it. Geez, t-thanks ah.”

“Omg, omg what can I do?? Should we go back to the doctor?”

“Relax Ajusshi, breath.”

Woohyun took a deep breath not believing how calm Sunggyu is even after having a painful contraction, “I’m sorry I wasn’t around to help.”

“There is nothing you can do, the only thing you’re good at is freaking out!! Like right now!!”

“You’re angry at me; I get it. I deserve it.”

“Yes, you surely deserve it!”

“All I’m asking is another chance, please!”

“I’ll think about it”, Woohyun pressed the red button at the elevator stopping it from moving, “Yah!!! What’s wrong with you???”

“We’re not leaving here until you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter