Chapter 18

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s House

 

Living room;

I found my boy’s mother drinking her usual coffee on the sofa reading a book calmly and Mr Kim by her side busy with his mobile; my boy is an exact copy of his father even the way they hold their gadgets is the same.

“Morning Auntie, Uncle.”

“Moring Woohyun, come join us for coffee I bet Sunggyu didn’t let you sleep last night.”

Woohyun smile accepting the offered coffee, “Stop talking behind my son’s back woman.”

“Oh, come on we all heard him.”

“Say Woohyun; I always wondered how you transfer Sunggyu from a wild hamster to a calm little boy!”

“You don’t want to know uncle” Woohyun mumbled in an unheard voice that the elder missed what he said.

“What was that?”

“Nothing, he just gets tired on his own then collapse, I have no secret, sorry Uncle.”

Sungyeol made a dramatic entrance and bowed for the elders in a characteristic way making the elders smile, “Good morning everyone.”

“Good morning, son.”

“Yeol? What are you doing here?”

“Hello Hyung” Sungyeol smiled, “Actually I’m here for my Myungie, his release date is today.”

“He is not in jail Sungyeol.”

“Auntie~~~, we all know how hard you are, the boy couldn’t see the lights for a month now!!! I don’t know if he can survive outside!!!!!!!”

“You do realise he goes to school every day.”

“Yes!!! That’s even worse Auntie.”

“Go, go meet him upstairs, I bet he is waiting for you, my sons are as dramatic as you and pass by Sunggyu tell him to come and eat something.”

"Okay~~~."

Sungyeol made sure to bow with a big smile before he disappeared upstairs to meet his boyfriend after a month of grounding.

“I’m sorry, Auntie.”

“Ani, Ani I’m used to him. Usually, he comes for Sunggyu, and I find amusing how he makes it looks like jail every time.”

There is my boy rubbing his eyes tiredly but still managed to look adorable, he didn’t even bother to brush his hair, but it’s okay it suits him very well that I want to mess it even more, but patience Woohyun control yourself in front of the elders.

“Uma~~~.”

Mrs Kim welcoming arms engulfed her son since their argument Sunggyu became even more attached to her that she made sure to change her ways with him not to break his heart, she now understands that whatever stupid things he did were to draw her attention.

“Are you tired?”

"Hmm, very."

"Why do you keep on waking up early? Get some sleep."

"YAH, Ajusshi~~~~, how dare you to complain me to my OWN MOTHER!!!!"

"Babe, babe I didn't I swear."

Sunggyu looked at his parents for verifications, and the elders nodded, "I'm sorry son, but we heard you last night."

“Uma~~~, it's not my fault!!!! Ajusshi isn’t helping me!!!”

Woohyun’s eyes widen at the accusation, “Me? What did I do??”

“Yes, you!!!!!! Remember I asked you for help but you didn’t do anything useful?”

Mr Kim’s looks were so damn scary though I know he doesn’t mean it, everybody knows that Sunggyu became a tiny cute monster getting things his way even if he had to exaggerate. Of course, we learned this the hard way after many misunderstandings, yet Mr Kim always managed to satisfy his son by just looking at me.

“Woohyun, what is that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing, nothing uncle. We will go after your appointment, did you forget?”

Mr Kim gave Woohyun an approving nod after getting an okay from his son, talking about ganging against poor Woohyun for fun, “Aish~~, you two, stop teasing Woohyun.”

“Well, thank you, auntie.”

“Uma, I thought you’re on my side!!!!”

Mr Kim took Sunggyu to his side, “She’ll never be, son! It’s always been you and me.”

“Yah!! Stop feeding him this!!”

“Don’t be jealous honey, you have Myungsoo and now Woohyun too.”

It was always fun to watch these three teases each other every morning; I wished I could be this close to my son or daughter in future. This argument always ends with my boy hugging his mother and ‘I love you’ which is so sweet.

After the big fight between Sunggyu and his mother, Mrs Kim changed the way she treats my boy, and it made him a little calmer and happier though his complain list increased he finally seems at peace and not stressed out.

Moving into the Kim house wasn’t easy on me, it still feels awkward to walk around in the house as if it is mine too, but I’m swallowing this for Sunggyu’s sake. If it were for me, I would prefer moving out and settling together, it’s true I haven’t changed my mind I still would’ve loved to have alone time with him.

Sunggyu’s pregnancy appeared to be hard, for someone his age getting pregnant isn’t easy on his body and emotions that’s why I’ll wait until he delivers the baby and then I'll propose again.

“Ajusshi, come with me to the kitchen, I’m hungry.”

“Sure, babe.”

 

Kitchen;

“So, what do you want-” 

"Shut up."

Before I get to question what I've done, my boy pounced on me pulling me into a passionate kiss, so I couldn’t just stay still I wrapped my arms around his body to feel his warmth, he had a beautiful smile on his face when I pulled back full with lust and I LOVE THAT.

“Babe, if you wanted to seduce me, you could’ve just said so.”

“Ha-ha very funny.”

Woohyun stopped Sunggyu from leaving pulling him back into his arms and pecked his lips, “I never said I don’t like it thou.”

“Peanut butter sandwich” Sunggyu pushed Woohyun off him and smirked as he walked out from the kitchen, “Don’t take too long, I’m hungry.”

“B-But babe~~~” Sunggyu’s eyes followed where Woohyun was pointing, and he didn’t have to Sunggyu actually felt it, “Don’t you feel bad for me?”

“No, now work on that sandwich I’m so ing hungry~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!”

 

Dear Diary,

That boy is definitely going to drive me CRAZY, and he is doing it for fun, how could he walk out leaving me with a hard on!!! I can clearly see him trying so hard to hide his smile, just wait for tonight babe you’ll beg for a break.

And this is where I struggle, walking out like that in my own living room isn’t a big deal I might as well walk if I want, but here I need to wait for a little before I face my in-laws again.

Kim Sunggyu, you are so cruel~~~~~~~~~.

 

 

 

Yadong House

 

“So, what’s the emergency?”

Howon handed a pregnancy test to Heechul, “This.”

“Oh !” Heechul took the pregnancy test and verified that his friend is indeed pregnant with his 3rd child, “Does Dongwoo know about this?”

“Of course, he doesn’t! Otherwise, why would I call you here when he is clearly not around!”

“Where is he?”

“School” Howon sat on the sofa looking desperate, “I told him that I don’t feel well and applied for sick leave.”

“You can’t hide this from him; he is going to know sooner or later.”

“No , you think I don’t know that!!!” Heechul joined his friend on the couch and patted his back feeling his friend's pain; he knows how it feels if such thing happens unplanned, “I’m sorry man, I’m just- I don’t feel myself now.”

“Hey, it’s okay, everything is going to be alright.”

“How?” the tears in Howon’s eyes said it all, but he had to say it out loud to get it out from his chest, “We’re practically broke, and on the edge of selling the house, we’re barely hanging in.”

“Did you think about a loan maybe?”

“How do you think we managed to pay for half of this house? We can’t afford more loans, how are we going to pay back for the bank.”

“I can help.”

“You know I’ll refuse, but thank you for offering” Howon hid the pregnancy test, “Sunggyu is coming with Woohyun, don’t tell anyone about this not until I think about something to get me out of this.”

“Woohyun is our friend, tell him.”

“No, he must be happy now, today they must’ve found out the baby genre.”

“Omg this soon, time flies fast dude.”

“I know, it feels like it was yesterday.”

“Yeah” Heechul gave Howon a hug, “I must run, you relax for now, I’m sure things will be alright sooner or later.”

“Thank you for coming.”

“Don’t mention it” Howon walked his friend to the door, “Hug Sunggyu for me.”

Lucky for him, when he opened the door Woohyun, and Sunggyu already arrived, seeing his teacher and professor the younger bowed, “Seonsaeng-nim, professor.”

“Never mind Hoya, I can do it myself.”

And before Woohyun could protest, Heechul engulfed the younger between his arms, which made Sunggyu smile and hug back, he loved it when everyone gave him attention and showed him love and recently he’s been receiving it from literally everyone including his mom!! And Heechul has been a good help in college; the professor even offered his office for him to use whenever he doesn’t feel well or if he just wants to lay down and stretch his legs. So, basically, he's been spending a lot of time with his professor.

“It’s good to see you too professor.”

No, I get it my boy is adorable and cute and huggable, but it doesn’t mean anyone can just throw an arm around him and hug him!! It’s not that I don’t appreciate my friend being a big help and all but come on does he have to reward himself with a hug every time!!!! Is it enough he gets to spend his entire day with him!!

“No, it’s not, now back out Heechul. Babe~~ don’t encourage him.”

“Do you have to fight every time you guys meet!!! Let’s go in Sunggyu; you two are welcomed when you’re done.”

“I have to go; I have classes.”

“Me too, see you tonight Sunggyu.”

“Hmm, later professor, have a good day.”

Woohyun leant on the doorframe crossing his arms and looked at the younger in a dreamy way that Sunggyu tilted his head too at that, it’s not only Woohyun who was head over heels in love with Sunggyu, but the younger was also no better than him.

Being good friends, Heechul excused himself and Howon also gave the two some privacy, “What about me?”

“I hope you have a good day too.”

“Don’t I get a hug too?”

I could just die by the thing my boy does to me, his arms around my waist and head pressed to my chest make me feel like I’m in heaven, where the time stops, and it’s only him and me. It’s hard to leave him every morning whether it was when I drop him to college or leave him in bed and this time at my friend’s house but I have to work for both Sunggyu and my unborn baby.

 

“Did your Ajusshi finally leave?”

Sunggyu smiled nodding, “Dongwoo Seonsaeng-nim said you’re sick, are you okay?”

“You’re so sweet”, Hoya ruffled his hair, “Yes, I am.” He then took the coffee the younger was holding, “What did we say about coffee Mr?”

“Seonsaeng-nim~~, I passed the risky months give it back, please~~~~???? The doctor said it's okay to have one once a week.”

Howon paused for second thinking; he then sipped from that coffee, “Ani, Ani I’m drinking that, go find something else to drink kiddo.”

“Seonsaeng-nim~~~.”

It was bitter Howon wasn’t used to this taste, he wondered why Sunggyu was so attached to something that tasted like and an old newspapers, but as he continued forcing himself to drink it he got used to it- just a little bit.

“So, is it a boy or a girl?”

“A girl” the smile on Sunggyu’s face answering Howon showed how happy he was and apparently Woohyun was happy as well, he always wanted a baby girl.

“I’m so happy for you.”

“Thanks.”

“Did you tell your mom?”

“Mom, ~~!! I totally forgot about her, Seonsaeng-nim I’ll make a quick call.”

“What do you mean call!!! Let’s go; you need to tell her face-to-face!!”

“I do??”

“Aish~~~, kids are thoughtless these days.”

“Seonsaeng-nim~~~.”

 

 

 

Kim House

 

Howon had no other choice but join the elders for tea and dessert; it made Mrs Kim happy that Sunggyu returned home with this happy news. Not just the baby genre, the doctor seemed satisfied with all his tests and had no complaints which meant Woohyun’s existence made a difference a big one.

Mrs Nam was there as well; she was glad that she passed by her friend’s house to hear the good news with her bestie. The elder was also so proud of her son gathering himself before it’s too late and gets to enjoy those moments with Sunggyu, these two can finally have a break from all the drama going in their lives recently.

 

Mrs Kim smiled for the teacher and patted his shoulder, “Are you sure you should be drinking this?”

“Sorry?” Mrs Kim pointed at the pineapple juice Howon was holding; Hoya smiled nodding, “Totally fine, I have no allergy.”

 “Uma, where is dad? I want to tell him about my baby.”

“Upstairs resting, he has a night shift tonight.”

“It won’t take a second; I’ll be back.”

“YAH, KIM SUNGGYU COME BACK” Mrs Kim shook her head, “That boy is seriously going to give me a heart attack.”

“Are you sure it’s okay to let him go?” Howon wondered since the elder will have to stay awake all night at work.

“Hmm, his dad loves him so much that he rather stays awake all day and hear him talk.”

“That’s nice.”

“How many kids you said you have?”

“Two, a boy and a girl.”

“They are so cute,” Mrs Kim said looking at their pictures, well that’s what all parents do when asked about their kids, show their pictures, “Are you satisfied with only two?”

“Yes, mam. Two kids are a blessing.”

“What happened to your plan for baby number three?” Mrs Nam asked since she knew about his plans.

“W-We changed our mind, Auntie.”

“You know you can’t change your mind now, I mean after it’s done.”

“W-What? I’m not-”

“Pregnant I know son” Howon sighed relieved, he had no int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter