Chapter 30 [Final]

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul University

 

Dear Diary,

I had to drag my boy for a little talk; I’m still wondering how will I be able to kidnap him!! Pulling him from his friends for god’s sake was hard!! And now he is staring at me as if he is going to kill me, the things I have to deal with because I’m dating Kim Sunggyu!!

Deep breath Nam Woohyun, you can do it, you’re older and have the upper hands my boy needs to listen to me not the other way around, I’ve got this.

3, 2, one here we go~

 

“Are you going to talk Ajusshi or just stand there?”

“W-What-”

“At least share what you’re thinking instead of making up scenarios in your head!”

“I’m not making up scenarios in my head”, Sunggyu raised his eyebrow, “Fine, but it’s more of planning something.”

“I’m going to class”, Woohyun caught Sunggyu’s hand pulling him between his arms, “A-Ajusshi, what are you doing?”

“Hugging you.”

“We’re in college, can’t we do this at home?”

“At home, you're surrounded by everyone, I can’t hug you or kiss you”, Woohyun backed just enough to cup the younger’s cheeks, and to his surprise, Sunggyu wasn’t trying to get away, “I just missed you.”

Sunggyu smiled initiating a quick kiss this time, Woohyun is right they rarely alone they’re surrounded by someone, even when it’s bedtime, Woogyu learned the hard way that their parents are worried about Sunggyu and the baby that they’ll keep on checking on them randomly any time of the day.

Woohyun couldn’t complain at first, his boy needed all the support he could get from both parents, he remembers the first-night Sunggyu spent it with Hyuna alone, Woohyun found the younger crying holding a crying baby because he didn’t know what to do.

Since Sunggyu is doing much better now, Woohyun wished for some privacy with his fiancé, which wasn’t something big to ask but knowing his parents and Sunggyu’s parents he knew he wouldn’t have it easy.

“I missed you too, Ajusshi.”

Though it was a short kiss, it triggered the burned feelings inside the elder, “Let’s run away.”

“Huh?”

“You and me.”

“How old are you?”

“Just for the day, to somewhere no one knows.”

“What about Hyuna?”

“It’s just one day; she won’t even know that we’re gone.”

“What we will tell our parents? We won’t come home because we want to have privately without interruption?” Woohyun’s mouth gapped at how direct his boy was, so Sunggyu closed his mouth with a quick tap on the elder’s chin, “Don’t look at me like that, I know what you meant when you said you missed me.”

“That’s not the only reason I want to have a private time with you.”

“Yeah right”, Sunggyu smirked childishly making Woohyun smile, his boy knows him too well, “Then tell me you didn’t book a room in a hotel already?”

“I didn’t.”

I saw the surprise in my boy’s eyes, and I don’t blame him because that’s what I would’ve done, but now that I’m a father I grew up, yup being a father for a month is a life-changing don’t judge.

“That’s so unlike you, did you book in a cheap motel?” Sunggyu pushed the elder off him, “You idiot, is that how you see me!! I’m you’re fiancé for god’s sake, not someone cheap!!!!”

Woohyun smirked pulling the younger back to his arms from his wrist, “Exactly, you’re my fiancé, so I made plans according to this idea.”

“! What did you do!!!” Woohyun bit the younger’s lower lip fast, “Stop cursing.”

“Awch~~~, that hurt” Sunggyu covered his mouth, “You’re acting weird stay away from me.”

“Unfortunately, I can’t and do you know why?” Sunggyu shook his head a no still covering his mouth, “Because I’m kidnapping you, Kim Sunggyu.”

“My dad-”

“I already talked to your dad; you’ve got no one babe but me.”

“Ajusshi~~ that’s scary~~~~.”

 

 

 

At a big house

 

Sunggyu walked in the big empty house with curious eyes; he was fascinated by how beautiful it was, they passed by a big garden at first that was filled with flowers and outdoor toys as if someone already lived there.

“Who lives here?”

“No one, yet.”

“Wow, you went to another level of weirdness and rented a house!!!”

“You’re funny, babe” Woohyun back hugged the younger happy to see the younger’s eyes all brighten up scanning the place, “Do you like this house?”

“Hmm, are you sure we can be here?”

“Yup I already paid” Woohyun took the younger’s hand pulling him upstairs, “Want to check the bedroom?”

“Do I have a choice?”

Woohyun chuckled, “Ani.”

“Lead the way, Ajusshi.”

 

Bedroom;

“Wow!!! It’s huge!!” Sunggyu checked the balcony, “There is a balcony too!! Who is the owner of this house!!!”

“Do you want to know?”

“Omg, there is an owner already??? Someone actually bought this house!”

“Yup.”

“It must’ve cost them a lot.”

“So, do you want to know?”

“Ani, Ani, don’t ruin this moment for me; let me pretend it’s my house.”

I wrapped my arms around his body feeling how skinner he got fast as if it wasn’t just a month ago he had a baby, but I guess taking care of a baby and studying isn’t easy. It was so tempting not to slide my hands under his shirt from the back feeling my boy sigh at the feeling of my hands on his bare skin; I guess I wasn’t the only one who missed this.

“You lost weight.”

“Hmm, I don’t have time to eat then there is college and-” Woohyun pressed his finger on Sunggyu’s lips, “W-What?”

“I’ll make sure to feed you, to look after you.”

I found myself pulling his top over his head my lips tracing down from his lips over to his bare shoulders, I missed all of him I missed how he tastes, and I don’t regret scraping his neck with my teeth as I worked on the rest of his clothes getting rid of everything.

My boy’s looks were so innocent, and only I get to see this his face was irresistible that I captured his lips again.

“A-Ajusshi- wait.”

“Hmm?”

I smiled when he tugged my sweater over my head; I liked it that he was getting rid of my clothes that I let him my shirt, my boy then pressed his lips on my collarbone as he slips it off. I love it when my boy takes the lead, he even pushed me slightly as if asking me to lay on bed and I did, the view of him crawling on top of me leaning down to kiss me feeling his bare skin against mine that I couldn’t take it anymore and flipped us over. The sound of his giggles and his legs wrapped around my waist made me want to kiss him more and more.

“A-Ajusshi.”

I hummed as I traced my fingers down from his face over to his neck, I felt his breath hitched when my fingers settled on his stomach, it made me want to see more of this, I want more from my boy, I want all of him.

 

 

Woogyu stayed in bed after a crazy hot night, Woohyun didn’t realise how much he missed the younger until he had him between underneath him his arms and the same goes to Sunggyu; he is glad Woohyun planned this day, they needed a getaway.

“Are you hungry?”

“Hmm, we must leave. We can’t eat in someone else’s house.”

“So, it’s okay to have of their bed but not eat?”

“Yup, we paid for this bed”, Woohyun caught Sunggyu’s hand bringing him back to bed, “What is it?” Sunggyu looked down at his hand feeling something slip into his finger, “A-Ajusshi!!”

“Marry me.”

“I don’t know what to say!”

“Say yes!!”

Sunggyu stayed silent staring at his hand, the one with the ring, “...”

Woohyun held both of the younger’s hands squeezing them lightly “I know it’s too much, I might have stolen your youth in a way because you’re dating me, and then I wasn’t careful enough and got you pregnant. To me you are the greatest thing ever happened to me; I would choose you over and over again for the next lives.”

“Ajusshi, you didn’t steal my youth”, Sunggyu smiled looking at his hand one more time, “Did dad help you choose it?”

Woohyun nodded, “Yeah, do you hate it? I knew I should’ve asked you first-”

“Ani, I love it” Sunggyu then looked into Woohyun’s eyes, “And I love you, you make me happy, safe, it’s because of you I have the most adorable baby ever, the feeling I have holding her is because of you.”

“” Sunggyu wiped Woohyun’s tears, “When did you learn to talk well?”

“I learned it from you”, the younger hugged Woohyun resting his head on his chest, “You idiot, I told you multiple times to trust yourself, to trust us.”

“Is there a ‘but’? That is too good to last.”

Sunggyu looked up from the elder’s chest cutely, “But? Why would there be a ‘but’?”

“Omg, does that mean it’s a YES?????”

“Hmm”, Sunggyu smiled, “Ajusshi, let’s get married”, the younger then scanned the room, “And find a place as beautiful as this one.”

Woohyun smiled giving Sunggyu something else, “I’m glad you liked it.”

“A-Ajusshi!! You-”

“Welcome home, babe.”

“W-When did you- omg, did you actually buy this house????”

“Of course, I can’t believe you thought I’d sleep on strangers’ bed!!!” Sunggyu’s smile suddenly flattered remembering something, “Hey~~~, babe~~, I’ll talk to them.”

“What if they say no?”

“This time we will do it right, let me handle it all you just worry about your exams and Hyuna.”

“Araso.”

“Just make sure you don’t change your mind behind my back.”

“Yah, Ajusshi~~~.”

“I’m kidding; can’t you take a joke!”

“No!! Because you’re not funny!”

“Babe~~.”

“This time is different; I want to live with you, with our baby and not because I want to run away from home.”

“So, I was your escape plan!!”

“Yup, nothing more.”

“Babe~~, you’re meanie for an adorable boy.”

“Yah!!! Who are you calling adorable!!!!!!” Sunggyu then pushed Woohyun off the bed, “You know what!!! Go cook for me; I’m hungry.”

“Yah, aren’t we supposed to do it together?”

“Ani.”

“All heroes in movies do this together!!”

“It’s real life; it’s not a movie!!!”

“Wah, you’re so cruel!!”

“Go, go, go~~~~~~~.”

I had to do this before I leave, I had to mess his hair!!! That damn hair looks amazing suddenly, and I don’t like how it’s getting everyone’s attention!!!

“Ajusshi~~~~~~, stop, what are you doing????”

“Change your hair!”

“Huh? Why? Do you hate it?”

“ANI!!!!!”

“You just asked me to change it.”

“IT’S BECAUSE I LOVE IT!!!”

Sunggyu blinked, “Then why do you want me to change it? Ajusshi you’re confusing me.”

Woohyun jumped on the bed again hovering on top of the younger, “Because no one is allowed to stare at you other than me!!”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“I’m talking about your classmates!!”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “I’m seriously going to kill, professor!!!! YAH, Ajusshi~~~~, get off me, how can you be so stupid and fall for your friend’s words!!!”

“My friend would never lie to me!!”

“Aish~~~~, old people are stupid.”

“YOU’RE DATING THAT OLD PERSON!!!”

“Don’t remind me.”

“YAH~~~~~, babe~~~~~~~~.”

 

 

 

Yadong’s House

 

Howon welcomed Woogyu and their baby with a warm hug taking the little girl between his arms; it felt like it was his baby. Since Hyuna is with Howon now, Sunggyu was glued to his teacher discussing how adorable is Hyuna.

“I want to see baby Hyuna”, Jihoon tried to peek and look at the new baby, all kids were excited to have a new baby between them they couldn’t wait until she grows up and play with her.

“Careful Jihoon, she is still young.”

“It’s okay Professor”, Sunggyu lifted the little boy on his lap to get closer to his baby, “So, what do you think? Do you like her?”

“Hmm, she’s cute.”

“So, I did a good job?”

The little boy gave Sunggyu two thumbs up with a big smile; he then watched Woohyun giving Howon the milk bottle, “Gyu Hyung, can I feed her?”

“Sunggyu, don’t say yes! Jihoon, go play.”

“Professor~~ why?? It’s cute.”

“Omg, give me my baby”, Woohyun took his baby then the bottle, “I’ll feed her, I can’t believe you, babe, she is so tiny how could you say yes!!”

Jihoon pouted, he really wanted to feed her. So, Sunggyu tried to cheer up the little boy, “Isn’t it more fun to play with your friends than feeding a baby?”

“Ani, I like babies, besides I’m going to get a baby brother or sister I want to be ready.”

That shocked Heechul the most was his son that excited to meet his sibling more than he imagined! Hearing such an adorable statement made Sunggyu smile, it’s always cute whenever kids try to act like grown-ups.

“let’s do this; then I’ll let you do it when she is a little older, Araso?”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Promise?”

“Hmm, promise.”

Jihoon hugged Sunggyu happy to get such promise, “Thank you, Gyu Hyung.”

The little boy hugged his mammy before he joined his little friends to play, that’s when Woohyun returned Hyuna to his mammy, “You’re lucky Heechul, your son is so mature.”

“I keep on telling him how mature and amazing Jihoon but he won’t listen to me” Key agreed with Woohyun.

“Yah, I do see my son amazing too, Key.”

“Professor you’re just like Ajusshi.”

“How?”

Woohyun couldn’t believe he is suddenly in the middle of this conversation, “Now why am I in the middle of this!!!”

“You’re insecure; you should have faith for people around; they love you.”

“I’m seriously going to kill that kid, Kim Sunggyu I happen to be very secured!!!”

“Ajusshi, this isn’t about you; stop talking.”

“You just said Heechul is like me!!”

“Yeah, want me to prove it?”

“Step away from your professor!! No, hugging~~~~~~~.”

“See.”

“Babe~~~.”

Everyone laughed at how Sunggyu’s words were accurate, “I think you should listen to Sunggyu, baby.” Key agreed with Sunggyu; it’s strange how all these adults need a young boy to set them on the right track.

 

Later that night, all kids all fell asleep because it’s bedtime also Hyuna was sleeping peacefully in her baby bassinet next to Sunggyu who was lying on the sofa watching TV. Dongwoo and Howon were tucking their kids in bed and Woohyun and Heechul were preparing snacks and light drinks before they call off the night, leaving Sunggyu and Key alone in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter