Chapter 10

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later

Nam House

 

Dear Diary,

Things have been great recently, ever since our parents found out about us, they were so supportive to the point Sunggyu asking me if I’ve noticed. I played dumb of course not to ruin our parents’ excitement, these adults think it’s fun, and I don’t want to end it for them, not until Sunggyu is ready to tell them all.

Sunggyu has been spending a lot of time at our home, to the point he returns from college directly with Sungyeol, his mother’s approval made a huge difference, I can’t believe I misread her, she does love Sunggyu the most.

It didn’t matter that my brother stayed in his room alone with Myungsoo sometimes, Sunggyu wouldn’t mind hanging out with my mom until I’m home, and this is where my dear mother withdraws from the scene and clear the room for us. Talking about a full support system.

 

“Ajusshi, stop!! Auntie is in the kitchen.”

“So, what!” Woohyun straddled Sunggyu sitting on him, pinning his hands because if he doesn’t Sunggyu would push him on the floor, he isn’t easy to control.

“You’re heavy!”

Woohyun leaned close to the younger lips and whispered, “Liar, you love it when I’m top on you.”

“Don’t tease.”

“Demanding.”

“Yeah, do you have a problem with that?????”

“Ani” Woohyun pecked his lips, “Is that good?”

“Hmm, again.”

Woohyun took his time to kiss his lips, “Like this?”

“Hmm” Sunggyu brushed Woohyun’s hair from his forehead and smiled, “Let’s go to your room.”

 

Woohyun’s room;

“You’ve got to be kidding me!!”

“Not really I’m serious.”

Here I thought Sunggyu was and that we will make love, but instead, he took my desk solving his assignments!! Omg, I got tricked by 18 years old!!!!!

“It’s your friend fault!!”

“You’re taking only one course with him, how is that his fault?”

“Ajusshi!!! Why are you defending him!!”

“I’m not” Woohyun back hugged the younger, “Besides, I should be the one jealous, he confessed to you.”

“You’re spending all your time with him and your friends, how is that supposed to make me feel?”

“Then why don’t you join me? My friends would love to have you around.”

“I don’t know; I don’t think I’ll fit.”

“Oh, come on”, Woohyun pulled the younger to sit on the bed next to him, “My friends are fun I promise.”

“I’ll think about it”, Sunggyu checked his mobile, it was his mother, “Uma, why are you calling woman?”

That boy seriously needs mouthwash!! How dare he talk to his mother that way! No wonder Mrs Kim is always pissed off from him.

“Yah!! Kim Sunggyu, it’s your father’s fault!!!” Sunggyu chuckled hearing his father in the background trying to defend himself, “Yeah, yeah laugh all you want, come back home NOW.”

“Uma~~~~~~~~~~~~, I’m not done I have tones of assignments to solve.”

“I don’t care, COME HOME NOW!!!”

 

Beep, beep, beep

 

“What was that all about!”

“You’re really asking!!! You called your mother woman! Who does that?”

“I didn’t say anything wrong; she is a woman and dad calls her that too.”

“Wah, this conversation turned into another level” Woohyun gathered Sunggyu’s stuff, “Go, go home.”

“Ajusshi~~~~~~~~~~~~~.”

 

Sungyeol’s room;

The tallboy had his boyfriend on the bed beneath him air from his lounges; he felt blessed to have an understanding best friend Sunggyu never complained not spending a lot of times with them, if only he knew he was spending it gladly with Woohyun.

After making sure he turned his lovely boyfriend into a mess, Sungyeol pulled the younger to sit on his lap, “I’m happy.”

“Me too” Myungsoo pecked his lips, “Can we go on a real date next time? Like, watch a movie.”

“Araso, I would love to take you out, can we take Gyu with us?”

“Sure, I don’t mind.”

“I feel bad for leaving him alone stuck with my mother and brother.”

“Hyung loves your mom; I don’t think he minds.”

“Still, I feel bad.”

Myungsoo straddled his boyfriend pushed him to lay on his back with him on top, “Don’t, it means you regret spending it alone with me.”

Myungsoo leaned for a kiss, and it worked magic on Sungyeol, it rare Myungsoo initiate something like that so Sungyeol wouldn’t dare to talk back. Because Myungsoo knows his Hyung is enjoying his time with Woohyun, he had confidence doing this without feeling bad for neglecting his Hyung. Otherwise, he’d be thinking the same as his boyfriend.

 

“Let’s call Gyugyu; I bet he is bored.”

Myungsoo got off the bed gathering his things in his backpack, “We have to leave anyway, I’ll tell him about the movie.”

Sunggyu walked in just in time with a big smile on his face, unlike how Sungyeol expected him to be, grumpy and bored, “Myungie, we have to go, mom called.”

“I figured she’d call it’s late” Myungsoo pecked his boyfriend’s lips, “See you tomorrow, Hyung.”

“Hmm, I love you” Sungyeol waited for his boyfriend to leave to ask Sunggyu questions, the latter was busy gathering his books and reports, “Gyugyu, we’re sorry you’re spending time alone.”

“It’s not a problem Yeol, don’t worry about it” Sunggyu looked under the bed, “Where is my damn report!”

Woohyun knocked on the open door holding Sunggyu’s report, “You really need to stop spreading your papers everywhere!!!”

Sunggyu smiled snatching the report from the elder, “Thanks, Ajusshi.”

“Why is it every time you lose something you find it with Hyung?” An innocent question but also very direct

“Because this boy is using my bed all the time as if I lost ownership to my bed!!”

“Well, my twin kicked me out to flirt with his boyfriend” Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s neck hanging on him, “You owe me big time love.”

“I’m sorry Gyu, but I will make it up to you, Myungie and I are planning to go to the cinema, why don’t you join us?”

Sunggyu released his friend “And be the third wheel???? Ani, Ani no thanks I’ll pass.”

Woohyun rested his chin on Sunggyu’s head, “I could join you guys and be Sunggyu’s date.”

“Wah, I must look so pitiful for you guys!!!”

“I don’t think Gyu would want to go on a date with you.”

“Why~~~, I happened to be wanted among others.”

“Ajusshi, are you that desperate to go on a date with me!!!”

“Yes, please go out with me.”

“Mmm~~~~, I’ll think about it.”

“I’ll buy you popcorn.”

“Wah, tempting” Sunggyu nodded, “Okay, I’ll give you the pleasure to be my date.”

“That’s so kind of you.”

It has always been that way, Woohyun teasing Sunggyu flirting with him even in front of Sungyeol, the latter never took it as a real thing thinking that his Hyung enjoys teasing his best friend. But not this time, why does it feel so real as if his Hyung is actually asking Sunggyu out!!!!

“Ani, it would be weird, we will look after Gyugyu.”

“I don’t mind, Ajusshi can come.”

“No!!” Sungyeol refused seriously to the point Woohyun backed from Sunggyu, “Gyugyu let’s go.”

 

On the stairs;

Sunggyu pulled his hand from Sungyeol’s hold not understanding his behaviour, why was he so aggressive with his brother, usually they laugh about it together, he even adds a cheesy comment, “What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing, why are you asking?”

“You were acting weird, everything okay with Myungsoo?”

“Yeah, we’re good.”

“Then what is it? Did I do something?”

“Ani”, Sungyeol sighed, “I just feel you’re spending time with my brother more than me.”

“That’s so stupid, why are you upset because of that? I’m giving you and Myungsoo privacy you should thank me instead of frowning to my face!!”

“I know, I know, and I’m so thankful it’s just I don’t want to lose my friend because I’m dating.”

Sunggyu smiled hugging his friend, “Aigo~~~, just tell me you missed me so much, I missed you too buddy.”

“I thought you replaced me with Hyung!!”

“Never, you’re my number one.”

“Good.”

Sunggyu looked up to find Woohyun peeking on them; he assured him silently that it’s all good knowing how worried Woohyun must be.

“Myungsoo must be waiting for you; I forgot something upstairs.”

“Okay~~, take your time I want to hug Myungie more before you leave.”

“Wah, you’re really something a minute ago you were clinging to me!!”

“Love you Gyugyu.”

 

Upstairs by Woohyun’s door;

“So~~ what did you forget?”

Sunggyu smirked pulling me closer from my collar, “This” he then pressed his lips to mine giving me a sweet kiss, and because it felt so good I took it to my room to continue kissing comfortably without double checking.

I felt myself getting hard when Sunggyu pushed me on the bed and continued kissing me with him on top giving me ideas of how it will feel good if we went further.

“Ajusshi, you’re hard” It was a whisper, but it was all it took to make even harder

“It’s your fault, fix it!!”

“I can’t I have to go, Myungsoo is waiting for me.”

“Wait” Woohyun kissed Sunggyu one more time, “I love you.”

For the first time, Sunggyu finally said it without me tricking him or forcing him to say it; he simply laid his head on my chest tracing ‘I love you’ along with saying it

“I love you, Ajusshi” Sunggyu looked up into Woohyun’s eyes, “I have to go.”

I want to squeeze him even more and never let him go, this boy is my weakness, “I’m coming tonight, keep the window open.”

 

 

 

Seoul University

 

Heechul’s office;

“Where have you’ve been Woohyun? As if you disappeared this couple of days!”

Heechul was video calling Woohyun through his laptop (facetime) it’s been a while since they went out because Woohyun was busy flirting with Sunggyu.

“Dating is taking all my time.”

“Wah, shameless!!! You’re secretly dating him, and he has all your time.”

“We can’t go out in public yet!!”

“Bring him over to Dongwoo and Howon house, we all know you’re dating.”

“Are you that desperate to see him!!”

Heechul smirked, “Ani, why would I be!”

Sunggyu knocked on the door before he peeked in, “Can I come in?”

“Yeah, yeah of course.”

“Is that Sunggyu???????”

Sunggyu waved for Woohyun, “Ajusshi, don’t you have classes?”

“I should ask you the same question!!”

“I need professor’s help with something.”

“Yah, you don’t need him, you’ve got me!!! Leave that office NOW.”

“Woohyun dear, are you jealous?”

“ANI!!”

“Good” Sunggyu made a heart shape with his fingers, “Bye, Ajusshi~~~~.”

“YAH KIM SUNNGYU DON’T HANG UP- YAH-”

Heechul was the one to end it happily, “What bring you here Sunggyu?”

“I need help.”

“Okay, show me.”

“Here” Sunggyu showed Heechul a blank paper, “Solve this.”

“That’s your assignment, not mine Sunggyu.”

“I couldn’t solve it.”

“Then you’ll get a zero!”

“Professor!!! I thought you’d help!! You told me to come to your office if I needed help!! You offered help.”

“Wow, wow, I didn’t say I won’t help! It’s just this is due today.”

“Postpone it.”

“Why would I give you an exception?”

“Because you said you like me!!!”

Heechul shook his head smiling, “How many times I told you I’m your professor!! Stop using that against me.”

“I told you, you lost that card when you confessed” Sunggyu propped his head on his hands, “Besides I’m not asking for myself only, I’m doing the class favour.”

Heechul chuckled giving up, “Araso, I’ll extend it to after the weekend, are you happy?”

“Very!!! Thank you, professor.”

“No, no, no give me a hug I won’t accept anything else.”

“Okay, fair enough” Sunggyu stood up but stayed in his place, “Ask me again in front of your friend, if he says yes then I’ll give you a hug.”

“Daebak, I just did you a favour” Sunggyu shrugged, “Okay then come over with Woohyun tonight.”

“Where?”

“Howon and Dongwoo’s house.”

“Seonsaeng-nim house?”

“Yeah, it will be fun.”

 

Class;

“Gyugyu” Sungyeol waved for his friend to come closer, “Did he agree?”

“Yeah, he extended it for after the weekend.”

“YES!!!”

Sunggyu noticed his friend has more to say, “What is it?”

“Nothing.”

“You want to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter