Chapter 21

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school

Woollim High

 

Music room;

Listening to his friends, Key thought it’s better to set things clear before the day ends, why give his students hopes till next day when has no intention to go forward with it.

Sungjong gladly stayed for after school to help clean up the music room, and maybe do a little from the small recess adventure, or else why would his teacher asks for his help when he could ask anyone else.

Sungjong joined his teacher in the music room with a big smile on his face, he then politely bowed before he greeted his teacher, and it made Key wonders whether he truly wants to end this or not.

“Hello, Hyung. What can I do for you?”

“Thanks for agreeing to help” Key pointed at some instruments laid in the corner, “Can you stack them in the cabinet please.”

“Sure.”

Well, Key truly needed help, and he thought to use it to talk later, he won’t just ask his student to stay behind to have an inappropriate conversation without actually doing school related things, which made entirely no sense not even to Key himself.

 

Key cursed his bad luck, Sungjong was so fast that it didn’t take long to finish, so it didn’t give him much time to organise his thoughts and how he is supposed to say it, but he had no choice he can’t keep the younger longer this has to end now.

“Sungjong, can we talk?”

“Sure, Hyung” Sungjong took the seat next to his teacher, “But before you say anything I just wanted to thank you.”

“Thank me?”

“The kiss and you know- that- what we did, it was amazing.”

Key smiled thinking how amazing it was too, “I know, that’s what I wanted to-”

“I finally got to experience it without strings attached”, Sungjong chuckled nervously, “Well, we both know that things aren’t going to work for us, you are my teacher after all, and the age difference is huge yet you still did it for me and for that I’m thankful.”

“W-What!”

“You made it feel so real; you could’ve fooled me Hyung, I never felt loved before as I did with you this morning.”

“So, you’re telling me that what happened between us was just me giving you favour?”

“Of course, what did you think Hyung? That we will go out together? And probably date?” Sungjong was teasing, but his teacher Key silent told him something else “Omg, Hyung- I’m so sorry- I-”

“Leave Sungjong; it’s getting late.”

“Hyung.”

“I have to check on classes before I leave and it’s getting dark.”

Sungjong nodded getting up, “Hyung, are we good?”

Key felt humiliated crashed, a kid just used him for his own pleasure, and he was too foolish to fell for it, but he needed to stay professional it was his fault letting things go this far with his student, so he forced a smile and nodded.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, kid.”

“See you tomorrow, Hyung.”

“And Sungjong” Sungjong turned, “You’re welcome.”

 

 

 

Heechul’s House

 

“Not again~~~.”

“Hey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.”

“Omg, are you drunk?”

Key nodded leaning on the doorframe trying his best to stable himself from falling, after his conversation with Sungjong, he found himself in a bar drinking. Key lost count of how many drinks he had, he usually doesn’t give up to alcohol easily he has a good alcohol tolerance, but everyone has their weakness even Key.

“You. Know. What? This. Is. Your~~~~~ Fault~~~~~~.”

“Come in; you need to shower to awaken you” Key leant on Heechul’s shoulder as the latter tried to walk him inside his house, “How many drinks you had anyway?”

“A. LOT~~~~~.”

 

It took Key a couple of hours to wake up with a massive headache, once he opened his eyes he scanned the place and figured out that he is at his friend’s house laying on his couch and Heechul sitting in front of him reading a book.

“You finally woke up” Heechul pointed at the drink on the table without even looking at him, “Drink it, it will help I promise.”

“T-Thanks” Key made a face drinking from that cup yet he didn’t dare to complain or not drink it, “Heechul, I don’t know what happened, I’m sorry.”

“Relax Key, we’re friends, aren’t we?” Key nodded, “You’re welcome anytime.”

Key wore his jacket, “Thank you, I owe you, man.”

“Sit down, Key” Like a kid; Key followed the order sitting again, “Now finish your drink then we can talk about what happened, Araso?”

“Hmm.”

Key didn’t know how he drank this fast, though it tasted terrible he wished to have another drink just to avoid the most uncomfortable conversation yet to come, what is he supposed to tell Heechul??

“So, what did you do?”

“Why are you assuming I did something wrong!!”

“Because I’ve never seen you that drunk, so cut it short and tell me everything.”

“…”

Heechul sighed and felt like he needed to say something first to assure his friend that it’s safe to talk and no one will judge him, “You’re right, I love Sunggyu.”

“Heechul!”

“At first, I was just curious about him, but when I saw him again at Woohyun’s house that was the first time I dealt with his bratty attitude, and it made my stomach tickle” Heechul smiled, "I asked him for a glass of water, and he told me to get it myself."

"That's so like Sunggyu."

“And when I finally gathered my courage to ask him out, he shamelessly rejected me and told me about his relationship with Woohyun.”

“I didn’t know that I thought it was only a crush.”

“I wish it were it would be much easier to see him between my best friend’s arms”, Heechul sighed, “How pathetic I am!! Woohyun is my best friend.”

“You’re a good friend, even Woohyun knows that.”

“Yeah.”

“I’m very sorry.”

“Ani, Ani it’s all good. Actually, it’s better than good I’m happy to see Sunggyu happy, and I’m happy for Woohyun.”

“Did you tell anyone about this?”

“No, I can’t I don’t want to ruin things between my friends and me for a lost case, did you know even when Woohyun and Sunggyu had a small breakup I didn’t even stand a chance.”

“You’ll find someone who loves you.”

“Hmm, now your turn.”

Key was flattered that Heechul opened up to him about his feelings and emotions, he never thought Heechul had such a big heart! I mean did he like pop out from a romantic movie or something!!

“I made a huge mistake, I- I slept with one of my students” Key closed his eyes to avoid judging looks from Heechul, “And the worst part is, he did it for the experience I let my student use me!”

“Key, what were you thinking?”

“I know I feel stupid!!”

“Do you like that boy?”

“No! He is just a kid- I don’t know, maybe I needed someone at that moment, and he happened to be there? It was nice to be touched the way he did- I don’t love him- I mean I don’t like him.”

Heechul took the space next to Key taking his cheeks between his hands, Key stayed still looking into his eyes confused about what’s Heechul is doing right now. The professor then leant slowly and kissed his friends, who were in shock mouth gapped and eyes wide open not expecting such a reaction.

“I don’t know how things will go for us, this might work and might not, but I want to try, that is if you want to do it too.”

“What about Sunggyu?”

“Sunggyu is taken, I need to learn to move on, and I need your help as much as you need mine.”

“H-Heechul!”

“You didn’t kiss that boy for fun, and you certainly didn’t sleep with him because you were ually frustrated” Key chuckled not believing that Heechul actually read between the lines, “We need each other to get through our disappointments so let’s help each other.”

“What if it didn’t work? Wouldn’t it be awkward to hang out together later? I don’t want to lose you as a friend.”

“We move slow, no promises, friends with benefit we comfort each other like adults and move on with our lives the next day.”

“Araso, but no dating other guys, I don’t do this .”

“Deal.”

“Alright, I’m in” Key surprised Heechul pushing him to lay on his back and straddled him, “I need someone to comfort me, help me forget.”

Heechul rolled his eyes, “You just want to have , don’t you?”

“YES” Key leant on the professor underneath him and whispered close to his lips, “So, what do you say?”

"Tempting."

"I have condoms."

“Then you better strip.”

 

 

Two months later

28 Weeks pregnant

Nam House

 

That has been the smoothest months ever, my boy has been spending more time at my parents’ house, which worked well for me, I don’t have to dress up for lunch and dinner, or whenever I’m walking to the kitchen, pyjamas are the best, to be honest.

Lately, my boy has been experiencing false contractions, and it looks painful but they subside by its own, and everything goes to normal since then I couldn’t leave him alone afraid he’d get one of these without me by his side.

Thankfully he doesn’t have sleeping issues, but I do!!! I’ve never been this stressful for anyone my entire life, I can’t help worrying about him; I’m just glad my boy doesn’t have this kind of worries and sleeps well.

And the best part is when my boy lays his head on my lap and plays with his mobile while I mark exams papers in the living room next to my mom who is usually busy with her TV dramas. We agreed he takes the second semester off until he delivers the baby, moving around doing extra work wasn’t helping him much he gets tired quickly.

Only today it wasn’t so peaceful because of a specific person, Sungyeol!

“What do you mean you’re not registering for next semester!!!!”

“I don’t want to go alone; I’ll wait for Gyugyu.”

“Yeol~~~, thank you.”

“Sunggyu, don’t encourage him!!!” Mrs Nam then continued looking at her son, who doesn’t look like he is listening to her or even care, “Sunggyu has a reason to stay home, what is your excuse?”

“Stress, it’s nerve-wracking you know to study alone!”

“Listen to mom bro, and believe me if Gyu weren’t pregnant he wouldn’t take a sudden break for no reason.”

“Ajusshi, I can speak for myself.”

Woohyun ruffled Sunggyu’s hair, “I know, I know.”

Sunggyu looked up from Woohyun’s lap and smiled, “Kiss?”

Without waiting, Woohyun pecked his lips “God, you taste so good.”

On the other hand, Mrs Nam didn’t stop lecturing her son trying her best to convince him, “Why don’t you listen to me!”

“Uma, if I register this semester then Gyugyu and I will be one course apart, I don’t want that.”

“You can take afterwards then” adorably Sunggyu sat back fixing his hair from laying down, “When the baby comes, I’ll get back to college, and you take a break until our son is old enough to go to nurs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter